Anyone else hyped? New Warchief in Town!

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 Next
04/21/2018 01:16 AMPosted by Praetorian
04/21/2018 12:59 AMPosted by Genjuros
You do know there's no alternate azeroth, right? just and alternate draenor/outland. Cairne's dead, thanks to grimtotem ensuing he did. So, taurens killed Cairne. Garrosh was used. I'd be all for Grom. Quit bringing up peace.
This isn't happy rainbow land, this....is.....WARCRAFT! *kicks a murloc into a very deep pit*

Edit: taurens killed cairne, my bad.

Honestly had no idea, was just making a joke that well fell flat

Easily done in text. Had a joke about High elves going horde backfire the other day. lol
Yeah old grom only makes sense if retro draenor is considered everyones past. When we went through the portal to their timeline it was before thrall and garrosh were born. I don't know how they get to 'our' timeline but its obvious that they are comming from a more current or even future draenor in relation to our time.

Which gets really weird and confusing, but makes sense as it explains why they didnt help with the legion - they simply didnt make it in *badabump* time. What I NEED more than AU grom though, is AU Dranosh cause if the timelines shifted out of sink again that means the theoretical baby saurfang Jr is all grown up.
Ugh. Original Grom may have been honorable, but AU!Grom is a mass-murderer being sold to us as a hero, and the less we see of him in BFA, the better.

(It certainly doesn't help my bitterness at seeing Yrel's storyline basically abandoned, looking at Grom's ~shiny new model~.)
04/21/2018 01:38 AMPosted by Urdine
What I NEED more than AU grom though, is AU Dranosh cause if the timelines shifted out of sink again that means the theoretical baby saurfang Jr is all grown up.

AU saurfang meets normal Saurfang:

"I liek your axe."

"you have good taste."

"...give it to me."

"Why would I go and do that pipsqueak?"

"I challenge you to Mak'gora for ownership of the axe."

"....I liek you. Lets do this!"

04/21/2018 01:53 AMPosted by Menuha
Ugh. Original Grom may have been honorable, but AU!Grom is a mass-murderer being sold to us as a hero, and the less we see of him in BFA, the better.

(It certainly doesn't help my bitterness at seeing Yrel's storyline basically abandoned, looking at Grom's ~shiny new model~.)

tbh Yrel gets ppl killed when they get friendly with her....

/remembers her sister, AU Prophet, and Maraad...
Ji Firepaw for Warchief
I think Nomi should be warchef.
Old!Grom looks like he's ready to whip out his cane and challenge me to Mak'gora for stepping on his lawn.
04/20/2018 12:22 PMPosted by Kurogasa
"FOR THE HERD!"

LMAO!
How about instead of keeping this archaic structure that did not work back in the days of the Old Horde, you don't set up an oligarchy-governed confederation with every faction leader having equal voting rights at the table?
Meanwhile Moira is still stuck with the default dwarf model.
04/21/2018 12:56 AMPosted by Teufelgott
04/20/2018 11:32 PMPosted by Withpuppys
...he is kinda busy being a prisoner to the alliance
So... kinda like Thrall?

Thrall is playing happy family somewhere with Aggra, their son and baby #2 if she's been born yet (has she?).
04/21/2018 07:51 AMPosted by Askadi
How about instead of keeping this archaic structure that did not work back in the days of the Old Horde, you don't set up an oligarchy-governed confederation with every faction leader having equal voting rights at the table?

SHUT UP!

You serve in the Alliance which has ALWAYS had a HUMAN KING for a leader who makes all the decisions for the other non-human factions in the Alliance. You know that screams of racism right?

Look at your own factions faults and defects before you even attempt to try and criticize the Horde. We may be many things - racist against our fellow factions does not happen to be one of them. The Horde encourages all factions to participate and grow - you do know that was one of the major reasons why the Nightborne came aboard right?
04/21/2018 07:54 AMPosted by Maizou
Meanwhile Moira is still stuck with the default dwarf model.

Moira's a bronzebeard by blood. Magni's daughter, i believe. She's the leader of the dark iron because she married their king before we killed him in blackrock depths.
Grom or saurafang will be great
04/21/2018 08:10 AMPosted by Nadanson
04/21/2018 07:51 AMPosted by Askadi

SHUT UP!

You serve in the Alliance which has ALWAYS had a HUMAN KING for a leader who makes all the decisions for the other non-human factions in the Alliance. You know that screams of racism right?

Look at your own factions faults and defects before you even attempt to try and criticize the Horde. We may be many things - racist against our fellow factions does not happen to be one of them. The Horde encourages all factions to participate and grow - you do know that was one of the major reasons why the Nightborne came aboard right?

It works for the Alliance because most of its member races have similar customs and have a much better relationship. The High King, however, is not all-powerful and tyrannical. The tensions between the dwarven clans right after Magni became a bearded diamond shows it well.

And it makes sense for the stronger leadership to be made of humans. Before the Third War, there were humans all around the Eastern Kingdoms. Of all races, they were the ones that expanded the most, setting up kingdoms and communities from Northrend to the South Seas. The draenei, night elves and dwarves are not singularly numerous enough to provide the manpower to be the head of the Alliance.
This guy literally drank demon blood cause "it's a good idea right it worked before" in our timeline and then in his timeline all it took was some schmoozing from Garrosh and he decided to commit genocide

And Sylvanas is supposed to be more evil?
04/20/2018 11:59 AMPosted by Luscion
Grom is back and the storyline looks to be setting up for him to overthrow sylvanus and kill saurfang. This orc MUST be warchief! The Hellscreams are back!

How did you get all this from a picture?
I vote for Thalsyrra or whatever that overly sensitive menopausal elf is called.
If they off Sylvanas, I'd like to see the return of Thrall.
04/21/2018 08:37 AMPosted by Finhelyn
This guy literally drank demon blood cause "it's a good idea right it worked before" in our timeline and then in his timeline all it took was some schmoozing from Garrosh and he decided to commit genocide

And Sylvanas is supposed to be more evil?
If you played the Warcraft rts games, in the lore Grom was hesitant to drink it.