Returning player LF [A] Guild to start anew.

Guild Recruitment
Happy Eater everyone!

I'm a returning player wanting to get ready for BFA, but I'm so tired of the Horde thus I'm making the switch! I'm looking for a friendly, helpful, adult guild to join and help with my transition to Blue Side.

Note, i'll be leveling a toon. I may boosted, uncertain as of now.
I can play any role decently and am willingly to fill any spots needed.

I'm 28 yr male, I typically work grave shift.

Please feel free to add me and discuss with me.

BattleNet: ShinySnorlax#11262
Discord: better than you#8021
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11H and 2/11M.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
Hello!

[H] <murlocs> @ Mal'ganis(11/11M Leadership) is openly recruiting for BFA.

We are a brand newly formed NYC based guild with optional monthly meetups IRL.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934), or Dicelyon#1922 for an invite if you're interested.

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Thurs 8-11PM EST
https://discord.me/murlocs
Hey, let’s face it - We want to raid but life is full of surprises. <All Natural> (A) is a guild that understands the surprises in life. Kids wake up, wife/husband is mad, you have work - we get it. At <All Natural> we are flexible and can work around some “surprises”!

Who are we?

We are a new guild recruiting for Antorus progression and setting up for our progression through BfA. The guild was started by a group of friends that took raiding seriously (we are currently 11/11N and 8/11H), but understood that real life issues come first. We all have kids and jobs that are stressful, but priorities nonetheless. With the start of this guild, we are continuing our seriousness of raid and raid progression, but we are trying to better prepare for those surprises.

Who are you?

Ideally, you are a player that is interested in raiding. Chances are you have children or outside responsibilities that could interfere with attendance. We get it. It is only natural. With recruiting you, we are taking the chance that you are someone that can be present for most raids and provide us with some consistency that good raid progression guilds need.

Who are we recruiting?

Currently recruiting all classes and roles.

Raid times?

Monday, Wednesday, Thursday - 10pm to 12 am EST.

We do not care if you are cross server!!!

We are located on Elune/Gilneas. Please contact me via forum or my battletag - Coach#12180

Cheers!!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Our Alliance guild <Duality> is recruiting Dps and Swing Healer positions for Antorus and the future Expac. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that is farming heroic and progressing in mythic!
*Our current progression*

- 11/11 Heroic AtBT
- 1/11 Mythic AtBt

*Our raid times* : Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST. With an Optional Tuesday Alt run for Normal Antorus. Anytime from 11pm EST until we clear it.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

*What we're looking for* : Being on time and prepared for raids. Includes :
- Enchanted -
- Gem slots filled -
- Food -
- Flasks -
- Potions -

*Recruiting Classes*
- Priests -
- Monks-
- Mages -
- DPS Druids -
- Rogues -
- Hunters -
- Shamans -
- DPS Warriors -
- Warlocks -
Spec not excluded to exceptional players.

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle.net tag - Vercross#1411
Hey Johngrizzly,

Former hordie here as well. Don't care for trolls and the themes of Kul'Tiras are too awesome to pass up.

Anyway I am repping a new guild that is looking to grow, what we lack in quantity we make up for in quality. Great community and active discord to boot.

You can learn more about us here:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762326562

I also threw you a friend request on Bnet, see if we can talk. Hope to hear from you soon.
Hello John!
If early evening raiding (in EST) works for your schedule, please let me know!
Created during Tomb of Sargeras of Legion, Righteous Doom (RD) on Dalaran has grown to be a fun, active, positive, and family friendly casual raiding guild. We have a team of veteran players as officers to provide strong leadership and we offer lots of benefits to members of all levels. Some of the benefits include access to guild events, such as weekly dungeons (Thursday keystone) and raids (Friday farm, Saturday progression), monthly raffle for mounts, pets and more, as well as paid guild repairs on day 1, a fully stocked guild bank with helpful items, a discord server, and best of all, friendships!
We're now actively seeking heroic minded players for progression in the coming expansion. All are welcome!
Keystone and raids run from 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST.
My btag is HanShan#1254
Recruiting officer btag is Mesmerelle#1755
Discord link: discord.gg/9bq3Bxv
Thank you for checking us out and looking forward to welcoming you into our guild!
Looking to build up for BFA, rerolls welcome.

Short Version: LFM for a newer Mythic Raid Team w/7/11M experience lead. Currently have a solid raid roster that needs a few holes filled. 2 night schedule(3rd day possible). Recruiting for current tier and BFA. Guild provides feasts and cauldrons for raid.

Currently: 5/11M

Obligatory spam link:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761816748

Xantoniel#1517
Currently recruiting officers for a BFA reroll - apply if that would interest you, otherwise regular recruitment to follow shortly.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762246635