973 HPriest 6/11M LFG

Guild Recruitment
Hi,
As the title says I'm looking for a new guild to raid and hopefully clear the tier with. Not going to lie, I'm picky and I'm looking for the right fit so I'm going to take my time. What I'm looking for:
2-3 day raid week
Raid times 11-2 EST (days don't matter)
Looking for a stable/mature guild, if you're just looking for people to keep you
afloat I'm not your guy. Atmosphere needs to be fun or what's the point?
Preferably a high pop server, I've played on low to medium pop servers for years
and would like to get a chance to play on high pop for a change

About me:
I've raided going on 8 years with plenty of experience dating back to BC with Kael and Vashj kills, armory will tell you the rest. I'm a pretty laid back person who enjoys raiding and having a good time doing it, looking for zero drama. The armory and logs should tell you all you need to know:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malfurion/seussi
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/22963119
If you think you fill most or all the criteria add me: scop74#1590 or feel free to leave your spam. Please lead with Pineapple to let me know you actually read my post, anything w/o it I'll just skip over. Thanks
Pineapple

The <Ante Meridiem> AM Raid Team raids from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm EST on Thursday, Friday, and Monday on Stormrage, Alliance. We are a mythic team that's been raiding since Vanilla and are the top daytime raiding guild in our time slot.

These change frequently, so PLEASE check back often...

High = Actively recruiting that class / spec
Medium = Actively recruiting, however, only looking for key individuals
Low = Not actively recruiting, but open to highly skilled / geared raiders

TANKS:

Low - Paladin
Low - Druid
Low - Death Knight
Low - Warrior
Low - Monk
Low - Demon Hunter

Healers:

Low - Paladin
Low - Priest
Medium - Monk
Low- Druid
Low - Shaman

CASTER DPS:

High - Priest
Low - Warlock
Low - Mage
Low - Druid
Medium - Shaman

PHYSICAL DPS:

Medium- Druid
Low - Rogue
Low - Warrior
Low - Hunter
Low- Paladin
Medium - Shaman
Medium - Death Knight
Medium - Monk
Medium - Demon Hunter

Important Information:
After applying here on the site, you MUST check back on your post daily for a response. We will often ask questions about your application, and we schedule our discord interviews via the site.

We are only looking for candidates that can and will commit to our three-day schedule. If you can not commit to our raiding schedule, we will not accept your application.
I should clarify, I'm looking for raid times that are anything after 10 PM EST any days, thanks.
Pineapple... on pizza?

Who We Are
Tequila Sundown is a mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver. Lead by a husband/wife team with high-level raiding experience dating back to WotLK, we're a "positively determined" progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We're mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of three within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we're into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing.. there's so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we'd like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are 5/11 Mythic, Heroic AOTC Antorus progression.
We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Thursdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Optional:
Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Sunday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs
Heals: We need to add a full-time healer to our healing core. Prefer Priest or Druid.
DPS: Will consider any spec but ideally raiders who are in position with gear/experience to contribute immediately. We do not currently have a dedicated Mage or Rogue.

The Nitty Gritty
If you're intrigued, please check out our wiki on the <Karma Horde> subreddit. This will give you a deeper dive into the raid team.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown

Contact Us
You can reach us on bnet: joat#1832 & lambkill#1856
or Discord: joat#1832 & saever#4432
<Novus> Mal'Ganis (US)
7/11M

What we're looking for:
We're looking for reliable and competent players with a desire to progress through mythic raiding.

Healer:
-Shaman
-Holy/Disc Priest
-Paladin

Dps:
-Balance Druid
-Warlock
-Shadow Priest

After a Brief interview we will determine whether you qualify for a trial spot, or and instant raid position.

Raid days/times:
Main Mythic Progress- Friday & Saturday: 7:30PM-11PM CST
Heroic Mode Clear/farm- Wednesday: 7:30PM-11PM CST

Contact Info:
Bamboozlin#1290, Tore#1729, Chaos#1151

Have a great day!
Still looking
Pineapple!

<Organ Harvesters> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on the server Kil'jaeden [H]. We are a mature, progression-oriented guild looking for experienced raiders for mythic progression through Antorus and Battle for Azeroth. We recently reformed towards the end of ToS to be more hardcore and we are aiming to get Cutting Edge this tier and future tiers.

Progression:
  • 9/11M Antorus, the Burning Throne
  • 6/9M Tomb of Sargeras

• Raid Times:
  • Tuesday (Optional) - 5:45 PM to 9:00 PM PST
  • Friday - 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM PST
  • Saturday - 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM PST
  • Tuesday is an optional raid day usually reserved for farm content.

Also, being a weekend guild, we understand that there are going to be various occasions where members will not be able to raid. Missing a raid here and there is fine as long as it doesn't happen often. Core raiders are expected to maintain 90% attendance.

Recruitment:
    We are currently in need of the following roles and classes:

Tank
  • Blood DK
  • Brewmaster Monk
  • Healer
  • Resto Druid
  • Disc Priest
  • Range DPS
  • Affliction Lock
  • Shadow Priest
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Balance Druid
  • Even if your class isn't listed above we will consider all exceptional raiders with applicable logs and current Mythic experience.

Note that there will be a trial period of 2 weeks upon joining. We are a mature guild and while we want to progress, we also want to maintain a fun, non-toxic environment. Every member is also expected to be prepared prior to each raid which includes watching videos on upcoming bosses, researching their class, and completing a +15 the previous week.

To Apply:
    If you are interested in joining, leave a message here or contact one of our officers on battle.net at:

• Rhinodude#1265
  • Skyle#1576
  • Dopher#1748
  • Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    Short Version: LFM for a newer Mythic Raid Team w/7/11M experience lead. Currently have a solid raid roster that needs a few holes filled. 2 night schedule(3rd day possible). Recruiting for current tier and BFA. Guild provides feasts and cauldrons for raid.

Currently: 5/11M

Obligatory spam link:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761816748

Xantoniel#1517
    Hey.

<Padlords> on Zuljin is needing to recruit a replacement holy priest. We're 10/11m (50%ish pulls on argus).

Not going to hit you with a bunch of spam, we raid Tues/Thurs/Mon, 8-11est. Not sure if those times work for you or not, but check out our wowprog and hit me up on bnet if you're interested in chatting. Gonzo#1399
    Thanks for the replies but all are a little earlier than I'd like to start, ideally looking for anytime after 10 PM EST start time and end time doesn't really matter.
    04/03/2018 03:49 PMPosted by Seussi
    Thanks for the replies but all are a little earlier than I'd like to start, ideally looking for anytime after 10 PM EST start time and end time doesn't really matter.

*pineapple!

Would you want to start at 10PM? Or is that too tight of a start time? We run 10P - 1A EST.
    Starting at 10 PM EST is fine, been doing it for years
    04/03/2018 04:13 PMPosted by Seussi
    Starting at 10 PM EST is fine, been doing it for years

Ok! We are on the hunt for another healer. We are 9/11, on Aggramar.

Our server is Mug'Thol-Connected, and our website can be found here: http://endless-waltz.com/forums/index.php

Take a look and see if we might have what you are in need of. We raid Tuesday & Thursday from 10 P - 1 A EST.

You can also reach out to me at Phirt#1987 if you have any additional questions regarding composition or guild design.
    Hey there,

I'm currently looking for a healer or two to round out our healing core to end this tier well, and to push into BfA.

We raid tue/wed/thurs from 7-10 PST (so 10-1 EST).

here's our recruitment link:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762166520

Feel free to add me to realID Pleth#1345 and hit me up if you want to talk or apply.
    [A] Meh 7/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps is in high demand, although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
    Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
    Looking to make a decision Monday so last call
    Pineapple Seussi!

Resistance @ Hyjal-US is looking for capable raiders like yourself. We are focused on Mythic progression on Fri and Sat 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST) and are currently 9/11M. Let me know if you're interested in more details. We can set up a Discord chat if you think the Resistance is right for you. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
    Riventide
    BNet: Riventide#1332
    Discord: Riventide#1348