Healer LF Guild/Home

Guild Recruitment
Hey guys,

Wanted to see what guilds are around that can take me in. I just got back into the game after missing most of Legion. Played back in WoD and never got to properly finish a tier before real life hit me like a truck. Now that I'm a bit more stable, I wanted to get back into mythic raiding to finish off legion and when BfA is released. ATM Im still gearing up again and looking for guilds that raid late night (11:30pm) or early morning PST.
Hey Yubashiri,

We're currently recruiting officers for a reroll project with member recruitment to follow shortly after. If interested check it out.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762246635?page=1
[A] Meh 7/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps is in high demand, although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
please check us out horde on area 52!!! Check our post below :)

Our mythic team is 5/11!
Here is our guild recruitment :)
Check it out!
Tuesday- Wednesday midnight- 3 am est 9-midnight pst
Heroic runs 12-3 am Est Thursday Friday!
Battle tag: aradne#11285
Or me at shifthappens#1581
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753765609
Hello, my name is Aezlea GM of <Somewhat Serious> Kael’thas alliance side. My guild was est in 2015 and has had its fair share of bumps in the road with people leaving due to IRL problems or just content in past expansions driving people away from the game. Myself and a few other like minded friends really want to keep this guild going for many more years, we are looking for all recruits and want to build a personal connection with each member, no longer are you just a number for mythic requirements, we are looking for players who love the game and want to have fun while working with 19 other like minded players. Each member is extremely important me and each other we look for people with good communication skills and someone who is able to criticize in a respectful manner and understand and take this well.

Were looking for exceptional players to start mythic progression.
What we're looking for::
Healers:: Priest or Rsham
DPS:: Balance, Havoc, Rogue, Mage, Ret, Spriest, DK

Our raid times:: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am (EST)

Our requirements:: When recruiting we look for skilled players who have a reliable schedule and can make raids 90% of the time. Players who are able to receive and listen to constructive criticism. Players with situational awareness for mythic mechanics. And most importantly listening skills.

*Paid realm transfers only apply to players who are already alliance based, two week trial period is required before we make a decision based on performance and attendance.*

Btag Contact:
(Gm) Joni#1351
(Co-Gm) Acariara#1963
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Toast Team 14 is recruiting raiders to progress through ABT and on to BFA.

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:30pm-12:30am Pacific (12:30am-3:30am Eastern).
Please do not apply if you cannot make our full raid schedule.
Currently our group is 2/11M
We are currently seeking:
Tanks: Open to any tank class
DPS: High need of all melee classes with any exceptional DPS spec desired.

Healers: Mistweaver, Holy/Disc Priest, Resto Druid (having competitive dps or tank OS is highly desirable).

Accepting exceptional applicants of any class/spec regardless of need always.

To be considered, applicants must:

- be 955+ equipped and itemized (exceptions for situations like convergence/arcano crystal dropping ilvls)
- 75+ concordance levels in your main spec weapon
- have all relevant legendaries for their Main spec
- have logs ready for review
- have a great mythic raiding attitude and be open to feedback constantly looking for ways to improve.
- Some of our team push keys regularly and have ranked as high as US 50 this xpac for M+.

Our goal is to be a competitive late night guild within Toast and build a strong team going into BFA.

If interested please contact: Wonka#1307 or apply at toastguild.com