11/11M Hunter LF Guild for BFA

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

I'm looking for a guild that is looking for quality players going into BFA. I mained Holy Paladin/Resto Sham from TBC, until WoD. In WoD I switched to DPS for my guild. In Legion I was asked to play Mage, but kept getting crap legos, so they asked me to switch to my alt hunter. I am looking to switch back to a class I enjoy more, in BFA. I've found that Hunter isn't a class I enjoy very much, and when you don't enjoy the class you're maining, the game becomes a chore. I would like to go back to healing as a HPal, or RSham, but wouldn't say no to staying DPS if it's a spec I really enjoy.

Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/laughing-skull/sacredqt

UI - https://imgur.com/a/Xr1In

A bit about me:
I'm 22, and in College. I have played WoW since the beginning of TBC. My main account was banned in Cata for herb botting. I've raided in many heroic (now mythic) guilds. I killed all of Uld 25man, and 25man ICC pre-nerf. I do my best to know my class, and I love helping others. Don't worry, I learned my lesson and don't bot anymore!

What I'm looking for:
I want a guild that is looking for quality players to help push mythic content in a timely manner. I want a guild who loves having fun, but is also serious during raid. I want a community, not just a guild. I would love a guild that enjoys pushing M+, as I haven't really had a guild that does much but their weekly +15. I come prepared the best I can with flasks, knowledge of the fights, and just the mentality ready to down some bosses. If you think I would be a good fit, or have any questions you can add me to btag! Sacredtenshi#11826
you say you dont enjoy hunter and not for you, yet you only post hunter logs and dont mention what you would even like to play or good at rather, makes no sense . go farm heroic untill you figure out what you can play lol?
I'm home from class, and ready to chat! Add me to bnet! Sacredtenshi#11826
Sacred,
We value your time and you may focus on the toon you wish to play most. Check this out and see if we're a good fit...

<Karma Gaming>(2008) is recruiting-progression w/o raiding overkill for ABT(3/11M). Mythic minded? So are we. We have expectations and we know you do too. LATE night, active, to accomodate busy lives.

*Filling Team 1: 9pm-12a Server/Pacific, Wed/Fri/Mon
2 dps, 1 heal. 960iL+/AL 70+.21+ - 3/11M and burning for more progress!

*Filling Team 2: 7:30pm-10:30pm Server/Pacific, Tue/Thurs
3 dps, 1 heal. 960iL+/AL 70+.21+ - 10/11H and close to initiating mythic progression

NEW *Filling Team 3: 11:30pm-1:30am Server/Pacific, Tues/Sun/Mon
5+ dps, 1 heal. 960iL+/AL 70+.21+ - planned heroic runs then right into mythic. Group is 960-970+ and ready for quick progression.

High-end mythic+ junkie? We do those too! Easy to find a willing +15 or higher group in this guild as we're hungry for challenges.

Come join us for real progression without feeling like it's a job. Focused, cohesive, consistent with veteran player leadership.

Communication ingame--
Realm--Proudmoore [A]
GM: Heavensënt (alt+137)
BT: honeybee#1337
Hey there, Might be a long shot but <Reign> - US Thunderlord is looking for players to run content of all difficulties. We're currently working on Mythic 7/11 , putting in attempts on Kinny G tonight and would love for you to trial with us. We run mythic+ all week and most of our core has 2.2k or better score. If you're interested add me on discord and we can chat benjin#6639
~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11H Antorus
1/11M Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:

Guardian Druid/Brewmaster Monk/Prot Paladin
Affliction Warlock
Boomkin
Shadow Priest

Medium:

Assin/Outlaw/Sub Rogue
Feral Druid

Low:

Fire/Frost Mage
Marks Hunter

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celeenia my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
Add me to battletag if you want to talk! Sacredtenshi#1158
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
up
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 9/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Hunter
Warlock
Boomkin
Monk/Druid healer - potentially disc Priest.

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
[A] <Rude Awakening> 11/11M, 3Day Tu/Th/Su 830EST LF Core

Guild: <Rude Awakening> Alliance
Progression:
11/11 M Antorus US 175
9/9M TOS
10/10M Night Hold
7/7 MythicEN
3/3 MythicTOV
13/13M HFC US 151
Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/whisperwind/Rude+Awakening
Server: Whisperwind
Raid Time:
Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday
7:30 - 10:30pm Central
8:30 - 11:30pm Eastern.

LINK TO RECRUITMENT THREAD - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20757517210?page=1
Hello Sacred,

If you're interested in transferring to Alliance, we only raid 2 nights, we've secured CE every tier in Legion and we’re looking for skilled raiders to add to our roster in preparation for BFA. Currently we are consistently pushing sub 30% P3 Argus and expect a kill in the upcoming weeks.

Check out the info below and add us on Real ID if <Regen> sounds like the right fit for you!

[A] <Regen> of US-Magtheridon 7/7M 3/3M 10/10M 9/9M 10/11M

Tuesday 7-11 EST
Wednesday 7-11 EST

Link to guild info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749047575?page=1

Link to WoWprogress:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/magtheridon/Regen

Officer Real ID:
Lemistio#1110, Aelianna#1758, Seraphim#1985
My guilds/teams. Join them and kill stuff!

Synthesis (Weekday): Mon-Thurs 10pm-1am EST 11/11M CE (WCL US48)
- No current needs, but feel free to apply in case a spot opens up.

Synthesis (Weekend): Fri/Sat 10pm-1am EST 11/11M CE (RI US 191)
- No current needs, but feel free to apply in case a spot opens up.

Synthesize (Weekend): Sat/Sun 9pm-12am EST 6/11M (KG 30% KG)
- Raid Leader
- Will consider any exceptional players.

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

Turalyon is the server & we are EST.

Discord: Sieara#6473
Btag: Sieara#1968

Using rankings from WCL that exclude OC realms or Raider.IO. Wowprogress doesn't remove duplicate guilds so ranks are very skewed and inaccurate.
Air would really really love to add a good hunter such as yourself Sacred to bolster our morning raid team! If you are interested add me at berl#11782

Hi there, <Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 10/11M 7/9M 10/10M 7/7M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10am-1pmCST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs.
*We currently need:*
-Rogue/Demon Hunter
-Hunter.
-Mage
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras
*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
BFA Release is 8/14!
Hey sacred

Fatal- illidan
Current progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for exceptional raiders

Formerly a top 300 world mythic guild. We are cutting edge players recently returned to the game after a small break during TOS, we are prepping our roster and looking for skilled raiders for current content as well as BFA. We have active players and an Adult atmosphere. We are looking for dedicated and active players, in and out of raid. You can expect to find a great gaming community in wow as well as many other games. We also like doing mythic+ keys on our off nights.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
semantics-guild.com
Tyg#11303

Recruitment Needs:
All Preferred classes at the moment. Will respond to all exceptional players!
1 Healer (Priest/Pally)
1 Ranged DPS (Hunter/Boomkin)

Progression
|Legion|
7/7M EN
3/3M ToV
10/10M Nighthold
9/9M ToS US 107
11/11M ABT US 165

Raid Times
Wednesday|Thursday|Sunday
7 PM to 10 PM CST | 8 PM - 11 PM EST | 5 PM - 8 PM PST