Resto Druid/Veng DH LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello, we are a Resto Druid/Veng DH tag team looking for a guild for finishing this expansion and beyond. We are looking to hopefully stay on Gorefiend/Eredar/Spinebreaker server group but could be open to moving servers.

We are 945 and 935 iLevel respectively.

We are currently looking for PST raid times somewhere between 7pm and 11pm.

Looking forward to hearing from ya'll!

My battletag is Silhouette#1165
We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 2/11 Mythic. We need a few more reliable, strong, and active players for our main team.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

If you have any concerns please reach out to either of the following:
Sinalthor#1324 – GM and Raid Leader
Pharuan#1896 - Officer
I think our raiding schedule would be great for you on the PST it would be 7p - 9p tue/wed/thur see below:

Welcome

<<A>> Dark Order <<Duskwood>> is now recruiting for core raiding spots!

Dark Order is a progression guild where our exceptions for our raiders are hardcore, but our game is not. Our creed is:

Commitment
Respect for One Another
Pitching in Where Needed
Never Giving Up
Patience and Understanding is a Must
Having Fun is Everything

We are
11/11 Antorus Normal
3/11 Antorus Heroic

• Level 110
  • Ilvl 950+ for Raiding Legion
  • DPS 800K+ for Raiding Legion
  • HPS 800K+ for Raiding Legion

• We are looking for solid Committed Guild Members. I am looking for the following for our core raiding team:

2 Healers
    3 Ranged DPS
    Tank on B Team

Raid Days/Times

A- Team: Tue/Thur 7p - 9p CST (Normal)
    B- Team: Tue/Wed/Thur 9p - 11p CST (Heroic/last boss on Normal for Trinket)

Loot Distribution Method: Personal Loot (always subject to change)

Dark Order looks at the guild as a whole to make sure that everyone is taken care of to the best of our abilities. We are not looking to rush into anything, in other words we plan to do this on our own dime not the masses dime. We are not looking to keep up with the other guilds/servers we are just looking for great personalities, people who want to have fun, who will have commitment, patience, and not afraid of a little challenge.

Side Note: If you are looking for hardcore playing or you are a elitist please keep on looking we are not for you.

Last but not least and above all else we want to keep the fun in the game! After all this is exactly that -- A GAME! No drama or you will get auto Gkicked

Yesabella add me to your Battlenet Poohbear41#1912 or email me at yesabella_wow@yahoo.com
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    Hi Risikâ,

Even though you mentioned you wanted to stay on your home servers, I am still going to post this because you also said you would be open to moving servers - I'm guessing... If you felt you found the right fit! :)

Anywho, Hi! I'm Oopsydaisy, from <Malice in Wonderland> here on US- Lightbringer. We are a West Coast server.

Please take a look at my forum guild recruitment spam :P
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762136277

If you have ANY questions or are any bit interested, PLZ don't hesitate to HMU:
    B.TAG: boxcarbinny#11862
    DISCORD: boxcarbinny#0033

Hope to hear from you soon! :)
    -Oopsy

P.S. I <3 your current guild name! How creative! xD