30+ returning player LF guild

Guild Recruitment
30+ year old returning player looking for guild. I have family and work commitments, but love to play WoW when I can break away. Hoping to connect with people in similar roles such as myself. Would like to be taught mythics and casual raiding by some knowledgeable people and partake in PvP. Preferably weekends for major group content. I'm open to a server transfer or playing a specific class to fill an unmet guild spot. Thanks.
May not meet your times but I'll throw it out anyways.
Also check out the Turalyon server as a whole.

Hello!
<Annunaki> (H-US-Turalyon, we’re new to the Horde side!) is looking for players to join us in Battle for Azeroth.
The goal is to build a 2/9/3(then go beyond) raid team to hit the ground running for BfA.
In the meantime some casual AtBT, keystones, and achievement events will take the place of progression raiding(will return with interest).
Raid times: Tues/Thurs 7:45 PM EST - 10PM EST
Loot: Personal
Voice Chat: Discord
Recruitment needs:
Many DPS spots open, all negotiable

Guild Goal: Although our focus will be AotC achievements we wish to create an atmosphere for all aspects of playing with casual, social, achievement seekers, and mythic keystones runners.
After a Tier is finished and heroic is on farm we can most certainly dip our toes in the water but the main focus is AotC.

Who we want:
Mature players who wish to be part of a guild community and fill our green chat and Discord!
Raiders who can be fun and positive while working to kill bosses.
Players who are dedicated in being competitive with their class ranks and willing to learn together the new challenges BfA will offer.
We won't be server first but don't want to be server last either.
Raid attendance is important but as an adult guild we have jobs, families, and understand that real life does happen(great graphics, sometimes rough gameplay).

If this is something you would be interested in or would like to discuss further please contact me via the info listed below as I won’t be able to search for my posts so I won’t know if you reply (thanks Blizz)!

Contact info:
Battletag: eternalinfer#1281
Discord(preferred): Aureil#6653
Hi Eiwish,

Not sure if you would be interested in a reroll but right now we're recruiting officers with member recruitment to follow soon. Check it out and see if it would fit with your view. Welcome back and good luck. I hope you end up in a great place : )

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762246635?page=1
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
About Hallowed Ground of <Regency>
Hallowed Ground is one of several raid teams within <Regency> and has been together for four years. As a weekend mythic raid team, our focus is mythic progression without sacrificing the fun. We realize real life happens from time to time and we like to remain flexible with our raiders while also doing our best to push content with a limited 6 hours a week raiding schedule.
Progression
5/9M Tomb of Sargeras
5/11M Antorus
Raid Times
Friday & Saturday, 11:00pm-2:00am CST
Recruitment Needs
<Regency> has an 18+ age policy due to the maturity of the guild atmosphere. If underaged raiders want to apply, an additional interview may be conducted.
For our most current roster needs, please visit our site: http://www.regencyguild.com/recruitment/

Death Knight - Frost/Unholy (hybrid preferred)
Demon Hunter - Havoc (hybrid preferred)
Druid - Balance (hybrid preferred)
Hunter - MM
Mage - Fire
Monk - WW (hybrid preferred)
Priest - Shadow/Disc (hybrid preferred)
Rogue
Shaman - Enhancement
Warlock - Affliction
Warrior - Arms/Fury (hybrid preferred)

*(hybrid preferred) denotes a desire for a viable multi-role player (DPS+heal spec, DPS+tank spec, etc. If applying as a hybrid, please include logs for both viable specs.*

If you think you'd be a good fit and are eager to join our team, please apply on our Discord <https://discord.gg/jetmdFy> and specify your interest in R05 Hallowed Ground. Even if your class/spec is not listed, all outstanding applicants will be considered.
<Regency> Perks
- Large, active community (multiple raiding teams)
- Guildies always looking for M+ groups
- Active Discord chatting all day
- Guild Activities - Xmog, Legacy, and Achievement runs
Contact
Raid Leader: Railyn#1634
Recruitment Officer: LeiaJade#1551
Hit me up with what classes you prefer

We are players late to this Xpac. Raiders who have missed tiers. We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together.

In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We still need a few people to flush out our roster. An ideal trial is at 950 ilvl and doesnt die to easy boss mechanics. Is willing to grow with guild.

Accepting X realm trials however after the recruitment process is over they are expected to transfer.

We are currently 11/11H

The following are the guilds most pertinent needs but we will consider all exceptional players:
Shadow Priest
Balance Druid
Hunter

Like most guilds we are stacked with melee but if you have proof with logs you are an exceptional player we still consider you

We raid Friday/Sat 10pm EST for about 3-4 hours.

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465
Hello Eiwish!
In case you ever wanna join the alliance, I've got a great guild for you:
Created during Tomb of Sargeras of Legion, Righteous Doom (RD) on Dalaran has grown to be a fun, active, positive, and family friendly casual raiding guild.
We have a team of veteran players as officers to provide strong leadership and we offer lots of benefits to members of all levels. They include access to guild events, such as weekly dungeons (Thursday keystone) and raids (Friday farm, Saturday progression), monthly raffle for mounts, pets and more, as well as guild repairs on day one, a fully stocked guild bank with helpful items, a discord server, and best of all, friendships!
We're now seeking normal/heroic minded players to join our raiding team. All are welcome and tanks are particularly needed!
Keystones and raids run from 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST.
*We are in the process of building a fully guild run group for the end of expansion and next! We have cleared normal but 6/11 for heroic.
My btag is HanShan#1254
Recruitment officer btag is Mesmerelle#1755
Our Discord link is discord.gg/9bq3Bxv
Thank you for checking us out and looking forward to welcoming you into our guild!