[H] brand new hunter looking for a guild

Tichondrius
Hello! I am a very sweet and friendly player. I used to play on ESO and GW but have recently switched to trying WoW. I am a dedicated guild member and will be as active and helpful as possible! Right now I am looking for a casual group to learn the ropes with and hopefully to grow in! Thanks for taking the time to read this! <3
Hello Iceceri!

Check out our recruitment post to learn more about us and see if this guild may be right for you! :) Some guild members have posted their thoughts on the guild as well in the comments.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762256085

Feel free to add me on btag if you'd like to talk about our guild further. Hillery#11208

Have a wonderful day! :D *bear hugs*
Hey man we might be a good fit for you! We are currently forming our second raid team, however its basically in preparation for BfA. We have our Red Team which is a semi hard core team which is currently in Mythic Progress is 3/11, then we have our Blue team which is just getting more players till they can get into mythic!

Red team currently raids Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:30-7:30 Server time so 7:30 to 10:30 your time.

Blue team raids from 5-8 Server time so 8 till 11 your time and im sure would love to have a new player!

Aside from WoW though we play a variety of games, always do mythic+ and also do some PvP... Our main goal is to achieve more of a community then just a WoW guild. We play PubG, Dota2, LoL etc etc. Just a bunch of people who want to have some drama free fun!

Thanks!