Warlock LF home for BFA and more

Guild Recruitment
Greetings I am looking to join a raid team for BFA and beyond I am a loyal team player who works hard.

I have been playing since BC but have only ever been a PUG or LFR I want to change that.

I am available from 7.30 pm EST to whenever everyday of the week

I play warlock a lot but I also play hunter and mage and I am a solid tank player and love nearly every tank.
I am willing to change faction and server

Hit me up if interested
Hi there,

Would love to chat with you!

Our raid team recently decided to reform on Zuljin Horde side. We were previously Alliance on Whisperwind but due to various factors wanted to begin building anew for BFA. We have already achieved AoTC only after a few weeks and are looking for more DPS to join us. Specifically we are looking for any type of RDPS

Our primary goal will be to be a Heroic raid team but we also do want to build the right team for at least a few Mythic bosses.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:30 to 11:30 PM US Eastern.

If you want to learn more please see the thread below and reach out to Duress#1404 or Kosh#1220. Hope to hear from you

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761647518
[Lightbringer][Alliance] ☆Novus Sanctum☆ (11/11 H & 2/11 M Antorus)

Please fill out the application to the left if you are interested in joining. If you have any other
questions or concerns, please contact Xhadow#1889 on battle net, Jaytonse, or Xhadöw.

Recruiting:

DPS - 1 to 2
• We are recruiting regular dps *and* reserve dps for our Mythic roster. Reserves can raid Heroic, and have opportunities to sub in for Mythic slots. Monks/Warlocks take first priority at this time. Feel free to apply!

Backup Tank - 1

Any class will be considered. Feel free to apply!
Raid Times (PST) [add 3 hours for Eastern]:
• Tuesday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
• Thursday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
• Saturday (fun raid): 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM

What we expect:
• Be knowledgeable about your class—know: optimal talents, stats, gear, gems,
enchants, rotation
• Pull 1 million dps minimum
• Be ilvl 940
• Have at least 75 points in Artifact Weapon (for Netherlight Crucible unlocks)
• Have the appropriate addons and keep them up to date (DBM, ExrT, RCLootCouncil, etc.)
• Have a positive and constructive attitude

We expect all our raiders to come prepared before raid. This includes pots, tomes,
and being on time.

Why should you join Novus Sanctum?

We are not only a progression raiding guild, we are a friendly home for everyone who
joins. The atmosphere of the guild is helpful, supportive, and rewarding.
When it's time for business to be handled in raid, we do it, but we have fun at the same
time.

We regularly run dungeons, Mythic+, and even old content if we get the urge. We do
+15 keys/higher every single week. We also have guild raffles for mounts and other items.

We would rather bring players who are willing to learn and execute mechanics even if
their DPS might be lower, than those who only care about the meters and nothing else.

If you have any questions, contact our Raid Lead Jaytonse or Recruiter Xhadöw.
Xhadow#1889 on Discord.
Hello Gabriel!
We are looking for solid tanks who can consistently show up for raids!
Created during Tomb of Sargeras of Legion, Righteous Doom (RD) on Dalaran has grown to be an active, positive, fun and family friendly casual raiding guild.
We have a team of veteran players as officers to provide strong leadership and we offer lots of benefits to members of all levels. They include access to guild events, such as weekly dungeons (Thursday keystone) and raids (Friday farm, Saturday progression), monthly raffle for mounts, pets and more, as well as guild repairs on day one, a fully stocked guild bank with helpful items, a discord server, and best of all, friendships!
We're now seeking normal/heroic minded players to join our raiding team. All are welcome!
Keystones and raids run from 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST.
*We are in the process of building a fully guild run group for the end of expansion and next! We have cleared normal ABT but 6/11 for heroic.
My btag is HanShan#1254
Recruitment officer btag is Mesmerelle#1755
Our Discord link is discord.gg/9bq3Bxv
Thank you for checking us out and looking forward to welcoming you into our guild!
Joni#1351
I sent your pally and ingame mail, also you can add me on btag.
We raid Tues/weds/thurs 9p-12a EST
<Entrance to Kur> Bleeding Hollow 11/11H
Raid days: Wednesday/Thursday 10:30pm-1:30am EST
Sunday 10:30pm-1:30am EST Optional Alt Run

About us:
ETK was formed by a group of long time friends that wanted to form a guild that takes a more laid back approach to end tier raiding. Our goal is to continue to build our roster to push into mythic and clear content in a more relaxed two day environment. Here at ETK we have an overall fun atmosphere but at the same time take our progression seriously.

Expectations:
-You must come to raid with your gear with appropriate gems and enchants. We do have people in the guild that would gladly make them for you.
-You must be up to date on boss mechanics as it is my number one expectation of all my raiders.
-You must have an in depth understanding of your class and be willing to take advice and grow with the guild as a whole. There are people here willing to help.
-You should have the ability to maintain high attendance to main raid days, but of course, we understand life happens.

Current needs:

Ranged DPS:
Warlock - HIGH
Hunter-HIGH
Ele Sham - HIGH
Boomkin - HIGH
Priest - low
Mage- low

Tanks:
Accepting one of the following tanks for IMMEDIATE trial
Druid - HIGH
Brewmaster - HIGH
DK - HIGH
Warrior - Medium

Healers:
MW Monk - HIGH
Hpal - HIGH

If your class/spec was not listed and you are interested in joining us, please feel free to contact me as we do have a competitive system. If you are an exceptional player you will still be considered.

Battletag: lakengriff#1612
Pure Athletes is currently recruiting 5/11 m horde area 52 tuseday and Thursday 830 to 1130 cst if this sounds up ur alley would love to talk more sparkytiz#1491
Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would like to talk to you.
Hi Gabrïel

I noticed you are looking for a new home and I believe I have just the place for you. My guild is looking for people just like you, and if you are interested in learning more, please feel free to read the link below.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762256620

I look forward to hearing from you, you can reach me via my battle tag kizi#1102

Happy Adventures
[H][US][Tichondrius]

<Karazhan Chess Club> is looking to recruit for mythic progression raids. Raid Times: Tues/Sun/Mon 8pm-11pm PST. 2/11M Ant currently looking for a shaman, Druid or priest healer and Ranged dps for Mythic. Will also consider skilled players in all roles. Dps who apply should be able to do at least 1.4m dps on Garothi worldbreaker. 940+ ilvl prefered
Schedule: Tuesday - H Clear
Sunday/Monday - Finish H and Start Mythic run

We are fun loving, laid back players that enjoy progressing at a steady pace. We joke around during farm content and settle down for progression. If you enjoy anime and other video games such as PoE, Seige, Diablo 3, Pubg, Civ 5 you'll enjoy your stay. We also enjoy doing mythic plus keys and have pushed into the 20s. Add me on Bnet #Dass1556 or Cousineric-Tichondrius to talk.

Loot: We use RClootcouncil and give gear based out on highest upgrades to each person.
Hello! We would love for you to join us if our guild sounds like what you are interested in! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We have roughly 15-20 people on most nights and an active discord. We raid Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst with an optional Saturday raid. Saturdays are typically our night to do normal and the other 2 nights are heroic. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762038420

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :)
<Recursion> is now recruiting!

About us:
We are a small group of like-minded adults looking for other mature players to fill out our core raid team for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our 2 night raid week. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to increase DPS/Healing or find better ways to tank the boss for every encounter. We want raiders who are always trying to top their previous best. We do not want people who we have to constantly call out on discord for getting hit by avoidable damage. 11/11H AOTC Experienced.

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday/Friday evenings from 8-11pm EST.
This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Friday.

We welcome any solid players, and are specifically looking for the following classes / roles:

Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: Open

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Contact Info:
http://recursion.site/
Xlor (Xlor11272)
Horum (Horum#1559)
Orchidia (Melicious#1794)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<Prophets> is recruiting! We are an Alliance, semi-casual raid guild located on the Elune/Gilneas sister servers.

Raid Times: 10pm-12am EST, Thursday, Sunday, and Monday

PvP Day: 10pm on Fridays

Who we are recruiting:

1 melee dps (tank OS pref.)
Ranged dps
Non-Druid Healer(s)

Contact me in-game or through Bnet: Coach#12180

Thanks!
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 11/11H and 3/11M.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
Hey Gabrïel,

I know you are inundated with ads and probably are like 'Oh great another one,' so I will be brief.

- We are a new guild but many of us have been playing together for years.
- We are seeking people who want to join our core raid group but more then that be part of a community that plays together beyond raiding.
- Based on what you said our raid times will work for you (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 12am EST)
- We are committed to the giving everyone that time and patience to learn how to succeed with us.

If you like to hear more here is our advert:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762326562

Feel free to add me on Battle Net (Aya#11373)
Hello Gabrïel, we are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (8:00pm till 11:30 est). We are seeking skilled, dependable dps for our team as we progress into Antorus and prepare for BFA.

We are 10/11H. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to Discord rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We often run an alt Throne raid on Monday nights. We don’t close our doors outside of raids.

You can contact me through the website e-mail (http.coreofgreymane.com), Julise/Weebbie/Ebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in Discord (http://discord.gg/2cprk4g). If we sound like what you’re looking for, please add me: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you
Hello!

We are Dark Order an Alliance Guild on Duskwood seeking dependable people to fill some core raiding spots. We are still currently raiding and will do so in BFA! We are a guild that prides ourselves on being a family that likes to have fun in all things. We are not hardcore just a progressive guild. We are not a guild looking to bulk our ranks we are a guild looking for quality players with quality personalities who are of the same mindset as we are.

If you want to learn more about Dark Order here is our advertisement:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762106729

Feel free to add me to your Battlenet (which would be the best way in case I am on an alt).

Yesabella – Poohbear41#1912 or email me at yesabella_wow@yahoo.com
Hello!

<Dream> is a guild of returning players and good friends located on US-Illidan, Horde. Our raid times are Mon-Tues-Wed from 9pm CST to Midnight.

We'd like to speak with you if these times fit with your schedule, or of course you can always visit out website at

https://www.dreamraiding.com/

And apply there!

My bnet is:
Platypai#1527

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Hi Gabriel,

What we are doing going into BfA is to maintain two casual raid teams. One Horde and one Alliance. We will raid 2x a week (Once on each faction).

We are not progression minded, we are happy raiding on Normal Difficulty. No pressure just a bunch of friends having fun together.

Our inspiration: Our Horde Guild <Minstrels of Doom> has been raiding together since Siege of Ogrimmar. Our approach had always been to raid on Normal to get an idea of the fights then switch to Heroic. We quickly developed strong friendships and genuinely enjoyed playing WoW with one another. We found we enjoyed it more when we stopped caring about loot, meters, progression or number of wipes. So at the start of Antorus we decided to stick to normal difficulty and just relax and have fun with friends.
For the upcoming expansion, we have decided to alter this approach slightly. We also want to do this on an Alliance team as well. Once normal is on farm, most raids can be cleared in one night. Not having to min/max and stress about everything will allow us to also raid a second night on Alliance.
The Horde Team is on the Nesingwary/Vek'nilash/Nazgrel server group, and we just created an Alliance Guild on the Thorium Brotherhood/Farstriders/Silver Hand server group.

So we are looking for like minded people to join us. We are small right now with a team of 13 people, but have some players returning soon. We want to get to about 15-20 people.

We are a bit older, avg age likely late 30s. We have married couples, professionals and try to remain drama free.

In keeping with casual mindframe, loot is personal, we love to help each other with crafting and consumables, etc. And off nights we run Mythic + and old raids.

If you are interested contact me at: Tega#1389.

Yours,

Tega