7/11 M Fire Mage Looking For MythicRaid team

Guild Recruitment
975 Fire mage, looking for a new raid team, current one has just disbanded.

Started raiding in HFC but only heroic at the time, started mythic raiding in ToS and have been pushing mythic content since. Looking for A Team with raid times at reasonable hours. Currently on Bloodhoof but willing to transfer if I find the team is a good fit. My current guild is Dark Twilight.

B Tag: LiLBigDog#1128
Discord: lilbigdonger#6789
Hey there, would you be interested in going Horde? <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of ranged DPS. Current prog is 7/11M Antorus. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Absynnian#1531, Kellerwing#1024 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hello!

We're looking for a couple of ranged DPS to fill out our roster as we move to finish Antorus. I've included our guild information below and sent a btag request.

Outstanding Healers and DPS are always welcome to apply, and will be considered even if we are not actively recruiting your spec or role.

Our raid times are:

Monday / Wednesday / Thursday: 8pm - 11pm CST (Sargeras Server Time)

We like to call ourselves a "semi-hardcore" raiding guild with a "casual" ambiance. We have no problem joking around and poking fun at each other, but at the same time we're here to kill things and have fun doing it!

Since Mythic Antorus is now cross-realm, we don't require a server transfer until the 8.0 patch prior to Battle for Azeroth.

What We Look For:

- 90+% Raid Attendance due to our limited schedule. Exceptions obviously made for previously arranged absences and emergencies.
- Knowledge of your role's responsibilities and tasks for a given encounter prior to pulling.
- Ability to quickly identify and adapt to changing situations within an encounter.
- Strong communication skills. You must be able to receive instructions over voice chat (speaking is not required, but communication is).
- Previous heroic/mythic raiding experience is a plus, but not required.

If you are interested or would like more information please, Respond to this thread or contact us in any of the following ways:

- Apply at http://brh-guild.net/
- In-game: Ariellè on Sargeras
- Contact us via Battle-Tag: Arielle#1358
- Contact us on Twitter: @ArielleEJ

****Please note***** that not everyone will be killing every boss each week. Be prepared to sit out for an encounter if you do not need anything from it, or if it makes sense for group composition.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hi lilbig!

Take a look at my post, I think you will like us. We are relocating to Turalyon in an effort to get with an active user base and make a huge push towards CE. I am also in need of a good mage !

Reign is recruiting motivated and skilled players to join our core group in order to be able to push Mythic Antorus efficiently and effectively. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule.

We are active outside of designated raid times with several members who like to push M+ keys and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game.

If you are interested in being a part of a friendly competitive team, please contact one of the officers below and one of us will get in touch with you as soon as we can! I am also available all day on discord (Fiolated#9828).

Guild:<Reign>
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30CST with an optional Monday
Current Progression: 6/11M 11/11H Antorus
Contacts:
    Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
    Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132

Needs: Great dps with a penchant for mechanics, a Holy pally, and a resto druid. All dps classes/specs will be considered.
Hello -- We're currently recruiting DPS and you fit what we're currently looking for. We're 8/11M Antorus the Burning Throne, we raid Tues and Weds from 5:30 to 8:30 PST (8:30 to 11:30 EST). I've dropped my contact info below. Hope to hear from you!

BNET: Rhadamanthos#1622
Discord: Rhadamanthos#7984
[A] Resident Kabuki Theatre - Lightbringer
Vice [H] Chogall is recruiting dps for core spots.

Fri/Sat 8-11pm CST

9/11M

Add: Gub#1148
Hi! My guild Velocity is 7/11M (6% on Vari) Alliance on Sargeras. We raid during the morning/afternoon hours and in need of range DPS. Your logs look great and we'd like to trial you. If you can make our raid times, please consider Velocity!
Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs.
Link to our guild recruitment post to learn more about us =) https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760846245

Feel free to add me or Fox (GM) so we can chat!
Thanks,
Starby

BNET:
Starby (Peach#1423)
Foxshine (Fox#1713)

DISCORD:
Fox#7009
Starby#8682
About Us
<Juice> is a Semi Casual raiding guild. This guild came to fruition after a couple of friends had wanted a fun raiding experience while also being competitive. We are currently 10/11 Mythic.

What We Want From Our Raiders
-Great Attendance
-Friendly Attitude
-Knowledge of Encounters
-Raid Awareness

Required Characters:
1 Main Character with at least 965+ (dependent on wearing older tier or not)
Raid Times
Tuesdays -Wednesdays-Thursdays
11:00 PM EST ~ 2:00 AM EST

Trial period lasts 4-6 raids. Afterwards, Officers will assess overall performance and determine if you are to be promoted. Trial periods may be extended in certain cases.

Tank~Open
Healers~Open
Melee DPS~Open
Ranged DPS~Open

Required Add-ons:
Angry Assignments

Loot:
Personal Loot ( cause that's what its gonna be in BFA )

Contact Youheng#1789, CowJuice#1419 , tskaff#1907 Lòca#1475 for anymore question or info
Hiya, Lilbigdog,

You rock the logs and are more progressed than us. So you may just swipe right.
You will, no doubt, get many, MANY offers. But you seem to be relatively new to end game Mythic raiding so I thought I'd add you on BTAG and Discord with the hope that you are looking for a long-term home and community that you can sweat and grow with rather than being a short-term fix for another dying raid team at the end of an expansion.

Warning: Generic recruitment BS to follow ...

Are you an excellent raider who is looking for a permanent WoW home with a legit community and an elitist free environment?

<The Risen> (5/11 MABT) is a longstanding US-Norgannon Alliance guild (now US-Connected-Kargath) with a stable Officer core and skilled/experienced raiders. Early in Legion we “refocused” to become a 2 night raiding guild which now raids Tues/Thurs 9-12 EST. We are on a small server and are still quite competitive with this limited schedule. We have recently returned to Mythic raiding as we are nearing completion of our team rebuild. Contrary to many guilds at this point in the expansion we are gaining momentum and building to Cutting Edge completion in preparation for BFA rather than losing interest and going on break.

We seek mature and dedicated raiders who know how to drink a beer and take a joke. But make no mistake ... we take our raiding very seriously. We are looking for people who understand friendship, dedication, and determination. We will ALWAYS recruit the person and not the spec, but are most in need of RDPS currently. If you are 90%+ parsing DPS but lose it when the nicest guy in the world stands in the fire and wipes us, please do not apply. And, similarly, if you are the nicest guy in the world but keep standing in the fire, please do not apply. We seek competence AND tolerance because progression raiding is a marathon and a grind.

We have been expanding our core raid team throughout Legion and will only grow organically with the right people as we would rather drink beer and farm Heroic than raid Mythic with jerks. Right now we have 17 skilled and committed Mythic team members and fill out Mythic runs with Part Time and Trial Raiders. Needless to say we have legit Mythic Raiding slots available. We DO NOT over-recruit and ALL team members will be a meaningful part of our progression efforts. There is no "bench" and no "revolving door" on this team. Our current raid team is here … https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wlk7hbiCxsex5TYLi_X2m-mlKPGBYepzbxX2zITV0-w/edit#gid=0

Paid transfers available for outstanding candidates. If interested please contact Dork.

BNET: Dork#1522

Discord: Dork#5946
Good Morning Lilbigdog!

I am super interested in adding another fire mage into my mythic roster! We are a reform, with former top end progression. We started mythic this week and we are on a great path!

~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11H Antorus
2/11M Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:

Guardian Druid/Brewmaster Monk/Prot Paladin
Affliction Warlock
Boomkin
Shadow Priest

Medium:

Fire/Frost Mage
Assin/Outlaw/Sub Rogue
Feral Druid

Low:

Marks Hunter
Resto Sham

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celeenia my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
Hey, Lilbigdog! We currently have an open, immediate core spot for a Mage. We've gone without a single mage for all of Antorus, so I'm kinda desperate for one XD

I would like to have a talk with you. I've added you on battle.net already, but I'm leaving my info here anyway. Guild spam after the break!

<Rocket Surgery> is a guild composed of former top end raiders that can no longer dedicate huge amounts of time to raiding. We all have jobs and responsabilities so we try to get as much done as possible with our small time scheduled.

We're currently 9/11M, progressing deep into Aggramar. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays, 7:30-10:30PM EST.

Sounds interesting? Contact me! You can add me at Neryssa#11899 (battle.net) or Nery#4433 (discord). You can also check our recruitment thread with more info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758965744

Good luck on your search and hope to hear from you!
[H] <SRS> on Illidan is currently 10/11M Antorus, previously 9/9M ToS, looking for DPS (or healers) to help strengthen our roster. Have core spots for any highly skilled dps.

About us: We formed one month before ToS our goal is to be a CE guild that gets better every tier. Things to consider as a possible new recruit, we want people who are accountable and can pull their weight in a 20 man raid. Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to raid at a Mythic level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central

www.srsguild.com to apply
or please add me to chat:
Clazzical#1132 (Battletag)
Lialeana#7609 (Discord)
Hi there, <Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 10/11M 7/9M 10/10M 7/7M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10am-1pmCST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs.
*We currently need:*
-Rogue/Demon Hunter
-Hunter.
-Mage
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras
*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
http://disbelief-guild.com

Disbelief 10/11 Mythic is an alliance guild looking for active ranged DPS of all types for Argus progression.

High Priority:
MM Hunter
Elemental Shaman
Warlock
Mage
Resto Shaman or MW Monk

Any exceptional ranged dps though should still apply!

We raid Monday / Wednesday 9pm-12am server time and we are currently 10/11 Mythic

Disbelief is looking for Ranged DPS that are willing to swap in for progression / kills or potentially for full time raid spots depending on dedication, logs and attitude as we want to field the best possible group pushing towards Cutting Edge!

If you feel that you are able to commit to 2 nights a week in a fun and competitive raid environment please do not hesitate to message me.

Please message in game on Tanec (Astaras#1596) or Sekkh (Sekhferal#1436)
or visit http://disbelief-guild.com

Hope to speak to you soon!
Server: Area-52
Progression: 10/11M AtBT, extending on Argus until kill
Loot Rules: Loot Council
Raid Nights: Tuesday, Wednesday 8:30-11:30 EST (optional Thursday runs, and we do not extend)
Trial period can last anywhere between 1-3 weeks.

Bnet: aedslol#1114 (recruiting officer), Hugglez#1752 (GM, also handles recruitment)
Discord: Aedslol#5726, Huggles#2537

More info, why we're recruiting certain classes, and guild history/about us located at our recruitment link: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762256130
Hey, were lookin for a mage for argus prog. hope to hear from you soon!

<<Freelance>> Proudmoore is Looking For More!!! Seeking reliable and capable, active players.

Core spot available for:
Mage
Boomkin
Hunter

Actively seeking a:
Enhancement Shaman
Affliction/Demo Lock
Restoration Druid

and/or any other exceptional players seeking a stable home.

Our goal is to push cutting edge each tier and enjoy playing with people who learn quickly. We’re looking for players who understand and anticipate mechanics while maximizing their classes output and are also fun loving! We're always on the lookout for people who enjoy not only content but company.

Too Long- Would Not Read :P
-Raid Days: Mon/Tues/Weds 5:30-8:30 pST, Optional Thursday Night Events
or any of our other raid members
-Server: US-Proudmoore
-Progression: 10/11M, week 1 AOTC [7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10 M NH, 8/9 M ToS]
-Loot: RC LootCouncil
-VoIP: Discord
-Logs: Guild logs are public on warcraftlogs.com
Hello -- We're currently recruiting DPS and you fit what we're currently looking for. We're 9/11M Antorus the Burning Throne, we raid Tues and Weds from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. PST (8:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. EST). I've dropped my contact info below. Hope to hear from you!

BNET: Rhadamanthos#1622
Discord: Rhadamanthos#7984
[A] Resident Kabuki Theatre - Lightbringer
LF exceptional DPS of all classes! Also high need of aff lock and hpal. Mythic experience highly prefered!

Here's some info about us:

BOBAlicious is an ALLIANCE and semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing mythic content in a timely fashion. We have a friendly community who are typically on grinding content during all parts of the day and week. We are looking to buff up our mythic roster with even better players. Some of us have been together for over 4 years.

Raid Days:
Tuesday, Wednesday & Sunday
Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Progression:
Tier 21: 10/11 Mythic Antorus
Tier 20 - 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
Tier 19 - 7/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Mythic ToV, 10/10 Mythic Nighthold
Tier 18 - 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

Basic Requirements
-Able to take constructive criticism.
-Raiding experience.
-Mechanically competent.
-Mastery of your class.
-Ability to use Discord.
-Have the following addons: RcLoot, ErT, and WeakAuras
-Will be able to sit for progression if it means to help kill the boss (Team player).
-Drama free with mild NaCl allowed.

For any additional questions please contact:
Guild Leader: Heyitsmary#1781
Recruitment officer: kdog#1958

APPLY HERE MEOW!: http://bobalicious.enjin.com//

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/darkspear/BOBAlicious
Hello Lilbigdog,

We're already Alliance, we only raid 2 nights, we've secured CE every tier in Legion and we’re looking for skilled raiders to add to our roster in preparation for BFA. Currently we are consistently pushing sub 30% P3 Argus and expect a kill in the upcoming weeks.

Check out the info below and add us on Real ID if <Regen> sounds like the right fit for you!

[A] <Regen> of US-Magtheridon 7/7M 3/3M 10/10M 9/9M 10/11M

Tuesday 7-11 EST
Wednesday 7-11 EST

Link to guild info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749047575?page=1

Link to WoWprogress:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/magtheridon/Regen

Officer Real ID:
Lemistio#1110, Aelianna#1758, Seraphim#1985