Havoc LF T/W Mythic Guild for BFA 95%+ Parser

Guild Recruitment
During legion I raided all the way up until 8/11M Antorus with average parses of 95% on mythic difficulty as both a Affliction Warlock and a Havoc Demon Hunter. I'm looking for a guild that is capable of cutting edge and raids on Tuesday and Wednesday anytime. I would also consider a guild that raids T/W/Thu as long as raids are done by 8PST. I have extensive mythic experience and have been raiding since Vanilla. I'm looking to main a Havoc Demon Hunter for BFA and would have no problem filling in as an off tank as needed. I can also server transfer if needed. If you have any questions my btag is frostys#1524
Hey there, could you squeeze in another half hour past 8 PM? If not, I understand and wish you the best of luck with your search. If you're flexible, <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of one Havoc DH, Rogue or Feral Druid (Heal/Tank offspec a bonus but not required). Current prog is 7/11M Antorus. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:00 PM to 8:30 PM PST/8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Absynnian#1531, Kellerwing#1024 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856