7/11M 970 Enhancement shaman LFG

Guild Recruitment
Hello WoW community, unfortunately due to attendance issues my guild will be no longer raiding. Sad, but it happens. I am on here currently seeking a guild that is 7/11M or higher that is pushing hard toward cutting edge. I am not in any way interested in a guild that is starting up or is new. I need something that is stable with members who genuinely care about the game and the other members alongside them. I am a M+ fiend, i enjoy pushing high keys outside of raiding so that is a plus. I play enhance but I also have a 967 resto set and can be a spot healer in raids and can heal M+.

2-3 raiding days a week
Availability days: ANY
Times: 9CST-1amCST
Faction: Prefer Alliance but Horde is fine
Server: Open to new servers. Currently on Mal'Ganis

If you are interested please leave your guild info below with your Btag and will contact if i am interested. Thank you very much. Logs are also available on request.
bump
bump
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Heya,

Keystone Raiders is a 9/11 Mythic guild on KT. We have 34% wipes on agg and we need dps to fill a core spot on the team. We raid Wed/Thur/Sun 8:30-11:30pm EST. Hit me up if you are interested!

Smartblonde#1399
<Bench Raiders> 7/11M is currently recruiting DPS for mythic progression. Several M+ players over 4.5k and very active outside of raid time.

Raid times: 8-12 CST on T/Tr

bump baby