6/11 Dk Lf Weekend Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello, i am looking for a Weekend raiding guild, preferably one that raids in the evening, i have 6/11 M exp before my guild fell apart, my sparratic schedule makes it hard for me to commit to weekday raiding, and thought a weekend raiding guild would be perfect.
(Prefferabley a Sunday / Saturday)

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/26547625

That's a Link to my logs. Hit me up on here or in game
Hiro#13730
<Untimely Demise> Horde on Bloodhoof
Raid nights Friday from 9pm-12 eastern and Sunday from 9pm-11pm eastern
We are 10/11H and are full of very experienced past mythic raiders who have been playing since vanilla and others who have been playing since WOTLK. We are looking to do a little bit of mythic when we get enough people. Add my btag or message me on discord if interested.
Battlenet: Jetmax#1690
Discord: Maxdadruid#3673
Bump
<Impure> is a 2 day horde weekend raiding guild on Turalyon-US.

Current Progression:
6/11m Antorus

Raid Times:
Saturday: 6:00 - 9:00PM EST (3 hours)
Sunday: 6:00 - 9:00PM EST (3 hours)
*Friday: 6:00 - whenever EST (Optional Alt/Fun Night)

About us: Many of our core have years of experience and either came back from hiatus or had real life aggro that caused us to switch up our raid schedules. Our voice chat program is discord. We are actively trying to fill our roster to continue pushing for CE. Our members regularly push high m+ keys and pvp outside of raid times.

Our Recruitment method: no apps to fill out, just a short trial period (usually no more than 2 weeks/4 raids).

Our current role needs:

DPS: 1-2 (Interested in a strong Mage, Warlock, Spriest, Hunter, or Ele Shammy. Will look at all exceptional dps though!)
*Also interested in a strong tank to shuffle some people around*

all exceptional players may apply regardless of class.

For more information you can contact one of our officers.

Danye - Tristien#1577
Kaowin - Weidendorf#1292
Vlad - Neocene#1709
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times & listed with Mythic or Heroic based on the long term goals of the guilds:

MORNING (5am+)

AFTERNOON (Noon+)
[H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST Mythic (5/11M)

EVENING (5pm+)
[H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Heroic (2/11M) AOTC
[H] Organized Crime - Tuesday & Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] FORCE - Monday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[H] Bad - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (1/11M)
[H] Failed at Hogger - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Trash - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Requires Supervision - Monday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Forbidden Legion - Tuesday-Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] Hypnotic - Wednesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Concordant - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:15pm EST Mythic (5/11M)
[H] Occasional Excellence - Tues & Wed 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Vortex - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (9/11M)
[A] Chaotic Neutral - Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Massacre - Tuesday-Thursday 8:45pm-12am EST Mythic (9/11M)

LATE NIGHT (9pm+)
[H] Savage Factory - Sunday & Monday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (3/11M)
[H] Synthesize - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (7/11M)
[A] Astral - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Diffusion - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Impetus - Tuesday & Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Reign - Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30-12:30am EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Synthesis - Monday-Thursday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Synthesis - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST Heroic (1/11M) AOTC
[H] Daybreak - Monday-Thursday 12am-2:30am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
Hey Raúkinger,

<Slightly Offensive> is currently recruiting a few good men (or women) for our Mythic raiding roster. We are a group of washed up hardcore raiders with previous top 50 world/US kills that are looking to finish this tier and come back strong in BFA. I should mention that we are 7/11 Mythic after two resets!

If you are interested in a horde guild that raids Sunday / Monday 7P-11P CST we might be for you!

Add me at Unethical#1257 for more information, best of luck in your search!
About Us

We are <Chimera> of Durotan/Ysera [7/11M]. We are looking for more players to fill out our roster as we Finish Antorus and prepare for BFA. We have cleared 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, 2/3 Mythic Trial of Valor,7/10 Mythic Nighthold, and 7/9 TOS. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in Burning Crusade from the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere.

Expectations

Supplies: We supply Cauldrons / Feasts. Vantus Runes will be provided by the guild for progression content. (Even though we Do provide Cauldrons during the course of raid. We still expect Raiders to have backups just in case)

Attendance: We need dedicated raiders who can make 80% or more of our raid times. We only raid 6 hours per week over 2 days, we expect our raiders to be able to commit to those times. We understand real life happens though.

Communication: Ability to listen to and use voice communications if necessary. We use Discord for all raids.

Add-ons: Download the add-on We expect all raiders to posses and use Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods or the like. As well as WeakAuras. And Angry Assignments.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 745PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 745PM until 11PM

Recruitment Needs

Tanks

Death Knight [Low]
Demon Hunter [Low]
Druid [Low]
Monk [Low]
Paladin [No]
Warrior [Low]

Healer

Druid [Low]
Monk [High]
Paladin [Low]
Priest (Holy) [High]
Priest (Discipline) [Low]
Shaman [High]

Damage

Death Knight [Medium]
Demon Hunter [Medium]
Druid (Balance) [High]
Druid (Feral) [High]
Hunter [Low]
Mage (Arcane) [Medium]
Mage (Fire/Frost) [Medium]
Monk [Medium]
Paladin [No]
Priest [Med]
Rogue [High]
Shaman [Medium]
Warlock [High]
Warrior [Medium]

Contact Us

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670]
Symphonia-Durotan (Officer)

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.
Hey there,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Adventurer. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Adventurer
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Fri/Sat 830-1130pm EST with optional heroic run on thursdays 830-1130pm est
  • Progression: 8/11M
  • About Us: Adventurer is a guild that was created by friends who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around.
  • WowProgress Link:: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Adventurer
  • Voice: Discord
  • Loot: RC Loot Council
  • Goal: Our goal is to complete Mythic progression before next expansion while working around real life and having fun together in WoW. We plan to establish this by creating/maintaining a cohesive, tight-knit, long-term family oriented team that can anticipate each other’s play style and excel through content at a fun steady pace.

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly Antorus raids, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more!
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!
    <Praetorian Guard> Draenor-US

Progression: 5/11M
    Raid Times: 5:30-9:30PM PST Sat/Sun
    Needed: DPS/Swing Healer

Come join Praetorian Guard! We are a laid-back group of reasonably obnoxious friends on Draenor-US that believe that a casual schedule shouldn't mean a lack of effort. We expect our raiders to know their class/spec and be reasonably familiar with log analysis. You can find our logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/346/. We are a very diverse group, with many LGBT members, and will tolerate no discrimination or personal attacks.

We hang out a lot outside of WoW, including FFXIV, HotS, Overwatch, and many other games, as well as a fairly active Slack and Discord. We also gather at blizzcon each year, with this year expected to see nearly 20 of us in Anaheim for the week!

If all of this sounds interesting to you feel free to hit me up either here or in game at Ender#1733 or apply at http://caesarsfinest.enjin.com/
    Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 9/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
    *Performance
    *Raid Attendance
    *Previous Loot
    *Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
    Hunter
    Warlock
    Boomkin
    Monk/Druid healer - potentially disc Priest.

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
    * Commitment to regular attendance to the team
    * Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
    * Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
    * Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
    Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
    Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer