i just wanna add my voice to this

General Discussion
I think this whole global cooldown thing is a TERRIBLE idea, especially with the extra stuff you guys just added to it.

fel rush 0.5 seconds
charge 0.5 seconds

theres a bunch more example, but god damn this is painful to see.

I would love to have the option to test these features before they get to live, but since invites are at random that seems like an impossibility, thus making me feel like my voice isn't being heard.

I and i would assume many others are going to flock to classes that have the least GCDs because we don't want clunky feeling gameplay.

I'm fine with seeing this in say Vanilla, but not a current day WoW expansion, I didn't sign up for this clunk fest. lol
Can't wait to try it in Bfa!
I haven't tried it, I don't have Alpha. So in all honesty I don't feel it's appropriate to decide whether I like it or not at this time.

Just hearing about it, it doesn't sound like anything I want. In fact it sounds horrid.

However, it also depends on how other things are handled.

I will wait until I actually try it out before making a judgement.
It's not very noticeable. Lets say you were used to a glide and double dash you drop about half the height of the character during a glide and cooldown.
Its gonna be a bad thing
04/13/2018 01:22 PMPosted by Gurliver
I think this whole global cooldown thing is a TERRIBLE idea, especially with the extra stuff you guys just added to it.

fel rush 0.5 seconds
charge 0.5 seconds

theres a bunch more example, but god damn this is painful to see.

I would love to have the option to test these features before they get to live, but since invites are at random that seems like an impossibility, thus making me feel like my voice isn't being heard.

I and i would assume many others are going to flock to classes that have the least GCDs because we don't want clunky feeling gameplay.

I'm fine with seeing this in say Vanilla, but not a current day WoW expansion, I didn't sign up for this clunk fest. lol

Yeah. I'm definitely not a fan. There's absolutely no reason for more abilities to be tossed on the GCD. It's going to make the game feel more and more clunky, and as anyone will tell you, clunky is not fun.
Adding utility and mobility to the GCD sounds awful in every way.
It's not the end of the world. There are a lot of things I hate about BfA. The GCD change is not one of them.

It's not every cooldown and it's not as slow as people seem to think it is.

Test it before you say otherwise. You can't hate something you don't know anything about for yourself.