1/11M 4DPS LF Mythic guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello everyone! As the title says, my friends and I are looking for a new guild to call home. We are former top 100US raiders seeking for semi-hardcore progression environment.

We consist of a Spriest[962], Rogue[960], Feral druid[952] / Hunter[958] & Ret Pal[955]!

We're looking to raid 2-3 days/week on a 3h per day schedule, 8-11PM CST would be ideal.
Guild: <Who is John Galt> est: 2006 12yr Legacy
Realm: Hyjal-US
Faction: HORDE
Progress: 7/11M Antorus
Raid: 7:30pm PST - 10:30pmPST // Tues, Thurs, Sunday
Loot System: EPGP

Looking for Main spec DPS to fill our core team for mythic progression.
Battle net info: Uputz#1964, Ailbhean#1965, Muskaan#1780
Discord name: Dimmn#6706
Feel free to contact me anytime to chat!
<Crom> is looking for a few dps to refill our roster. We're 6/11M with raids on Tues/Weds from 9-11:30pm EST. Add Hanul#1985 if you're interested.
Hi there!

<Tilted Halos> (located on Stormrage) is a former US 150 guild that is reforming after a break during NH & ToS. We are currently 11/11H and looking for additional players to push into mythic Antorus and prepare for BFA.

Raid days/time:

Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 8-11PM Server Time (Eastern) or 5-8PM PST.

If you have any questions regarding the guild, you can contact the GM (Cel#1983) or myself (ChrisBowers#11446). The guild's application can be found on our discord at https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG.
Toast Team 14 is recruiting raiders to progress through ABT and on to BFA.

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:30pm-12:30am Pacific (12:30am-3:30am Eastern).
Please do not apply if you cannot make our full raid schedule.
Currently our group is 2/11M
We are currently seeking:
Tanks: Open to any tank class
DPS: High need of all melee classes with any exceptional DPS spec desired.

Healers: Mistweaver, Holy/Disc Priest, Resto Druid (having competitive dps or tank OS is highly desirable).

Accepting exceptional applicants of any class/spec regardless of need always.

To be considered, applicants must:

- be 955+ equipped and itemized (exceptions for situations like convergence/arcano crystal dropping ilvls)
- 75+ concordance levels in your main spec weapon
- have all relevant legendaries for their Main spec
- have logs ready for review
- have a great mythic raiding attitude and be open to feedback constantly looking for ways to improve.
- Some of our team push keys regularly and have ranked as high as US 50 this xpac for M+.

Our goal is to be a competitive late night guild within Toast and build a strong team going into BFA.

If interested please contact: Wonka#1307 or apply at toastguild.com
Hey man Id be interested in chatting with you guys. Heres my blurb below hit me up on bnet

<Sensation Gaming> is a community above all, with a mindset on pushing mythic progression. We have been progressing, trimming, progressing, and trimming, and are currently looking for high end players to fill our roster and our gaming family as well.

What we bring to the table:

1: We arent rude to each other. Mutual respect is very important to the dynamic of our team
2: We provide all essentials for raiding (i.e. flasks, feast, gems, enchants)
3: We run an amazing, helpful community full of raiders and non raiders alike.

Expectations
1: Come prepared on time, with knowledge required to start
2: Pull at start time
3: Be receptive to criticism
4: Mastery of your class

On the side we all enjoy pushing keys, PVP, and the likes.

Raid times Thursday and Friday 6-9 PST but will be moving to 4-7 PST

Looking for the following

Tank: Preference on DK, Bear, or BrM
Healer: R sham/ R druid
Melee: Ret Paladin, WW, Fury, Enhance
Range: boomie, aff lock, ele shammy, mage, Spriest

We always will consider all qualified applicants
Message one or all of the following

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Sensation+Gaming

zer0#1783 (GM/Raid Lead)
siobert#1915 (Officer/DPS Lead)
skyestar#1392 (Officer/Tank Lead)
nyn#1230 (Officer/Healer Lead)
Hello there:

If you are open to considering Alliance, I would be happy to talk with you all about trialing with TCC.

TCC is a mythic raiding guild aiming to become a CE guild on 6 hours a week of raiding. (We also do a Sunday Funday heroic clear that's optional.) We are currently 5/11M ABT and looking for a few DPS to shore up our roster and help us get where we want to be.

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday/Thursday 6:45pm - 9:45pm pacific
Sundays 6:45pm - 9:45pm pacific are optional heroic raid days except for the first month of a new raid tier when we will use it to push early progression.

We require a 90% attendance commitment to be on our core raid team.

You can check us out here, and apply or contact us through bnet if you'd like more information. (You can apply here: http://bit.ly/tccraid)

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/lightbringer/The+Crimson+Cross

Contacts:
Cercie#1790 - GM (bnet) or Cercie#2380 (Discord info)
r3con#4078 - Raid Lead (Discord info)
Skeebo#1358 - (bnet) recruiter
Hey bencarino

Fatal- illidan
Current progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for exceptional dps

Formerly a top 300 world mythic guild. We have recently returned to the game after a small break during TOS, we have slowed down to a semi-casual 2 day pace while still being able to clear content at a less hectic speed. We have active players and an Adult atmosphere. We are looking for dedicated players who are outgoing in and out of raid. You can expect to find a great gaming community in wow as well as many other games. We also like doing mythic+ keys on our off nights.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570#1

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11H and 2/11M.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
We are looking to recruit 4-5 DPS to our mythic core so we can start pushing progression. We are currently 5/11M. We do raid from 8-12EST, but the first hour is heroic and is optional if you guys are adamant about a 3hr/day schedule. Please add me on bnet (koriwest#1711) if you are interested.

Here's our guild info:

Retrospect raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST.
Currently 5/11M in ATBT

In addition to raiding, we actively run high keys, do alt runs on the weekends, and have players dedicated to PVP.

We're looking for the following classes/roles:

3 DPS (pref ranged)
1 Healer

We also consider all exceptional applicants regardless of class. To be considered please have respectable logs in H or M Antorus the Burning throne

Reach out to one of us on Btag:

@iKoN#111353 (Amznikon- BlackDragonflight)
@Wynd#1492 (Wyndoor- Skullcrusher)
@Datboi#11925 (Casualtony- Skullcrusher)
@koriwest#1711 (Kuttlefish- Skullcrusher)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We invite prospective guild members for our ~2 hour heroic farm on Tuesday as a trial. The trial is meant to evaluate all aspects of you as a raider, from your reliability, your personality, attitude and how you handle mechanics. We stress personality and attitude- we want you to fit in, and enjoy raiding with you.
Retrospect utilizes a loot council system with the intent that every item goes to the player/class that will put it to the best use. We use RC Loot Council to organize and distribute all loot.
<Vice> [H] on Cho'gall is recruiting for core positions.

9/11M

Fri/Sat - 8pm - 11am CST

Add Holio#1774 if interested.

Thanks!
Hey Bancarino! I have openings for all 4 of you guys!

<Shinra Corp> is a newly formed team of old raider friends who want to get back to raiding in a semi-hardcore fashion while having fun all the while. We are currently 1/11M and just need a few more DPS to round out our team and start pushing into mythic.

We raid Mon/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST on Mal'Ganis Horde-side!

We're in need of all of the classes/specs you listed and have the same progression, it really does sound like the perfect match! :D

Add Buttercastle#1969 or message Buttercastle#1382 on discord any time! :)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Our Alliance guild <Duality> is recruiting Dps and Swing Healer positions for Antorus and the future Expac. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that is farming heroic and progressing in mythic!
*Our current progression*

- 11/11 Heroic AtBT
- 1/11 Mythic AtBt

*Our raid times* : Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST. With an Optional Tuesday Alt run for Normal Antorus. Anytime from 11pm EST until we clear it.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

*What we're looking for* : Being on time and prepared for raids. Includes :
- Enchanted -
- Gem slots filled -
- Food -
- Flasks -
- Potions -

*Recruiting Classes*
- Priests -
- Monks-
- Mages -
- DPS Druids -
- Rogues -
- Hunters -
- Shamans -
- DPS Warriors -
Spec not excluded to exceptional players.

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.
We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 2/11 Mythic. We need a few more reliable, strong, and active players for our main team and have a spot for all of you guys.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

Raiders are expected to be on time for raids and communicate if there is ever a need to miss a raid. They should also be providing food, pots and flasks for themselves or at least the mats for others to help get what they need done.

If you have any concerns please reach out to me either on this post or in game at Sinalthor#1324, Pharuan#1896, Invader#1417 or Hawtz#11222
^
Bencarino:

Add me Roothless#11900 so we can chat.

Thanks
I run a raid you may be interested in here are the quick notes:

~ sat & sun raiding; 2pm-5pm est
~ small raid team ~30 people, 6 year old guild, same core
~ focus on good paced progression @ 7/11M
~ alliance pvp mega server, Kel'Thuzad
~ no call outs or finger pointing or shaming in raid, issues handled privately
~ weekday mythic+ farming
~ many 'retired' hardcore raiders who have limited play time now

We're a mellow group of 20-40 y/o where everyone is a familiar face.

If that sounds good hit me up @ realID - trinks#1866
<Wrong Answer> is a newly made guild with a 10/11m leader starting to push mythic content.

Progression: 6/11m

Raid Times: Mon/Tue/Wed 10pm-1am EST

Currently looking for: Melee DPS: Monk, Ret, Warrior,
Ranged DPS: Hunter, Warlock, Mage, Boomkin
Healer:
If Interested contact
Dreamie#1493