Classic = classic models only

Classic Discussion
I, for one, do not care as long as the game is in-tact and encompasses the core values, limitations, rules, balances, and requirements of vanilla in the legacy servers...

No more hand-holding, preferably no battlegrounds, no more "ease of access max characters"
Make us run around and do a little grinding for levels, searching for quest items...
Give us a sense of pride in what we accomplish again.

Give us real world pvp again instead of structured pvp.

A toggle would be nice, as would old-school models, but that is not the bigger picture for me.
03/26/2018 06:09 PMPosted by Plum
03/26/2018 05:51 PMPosted by Vhok
how about colorblind mode? that wasen't in vanilla. seriously !@#$ you nochangers get a life. things change
Are you seriously comparing an accommodation for a disability to adding superfluous Legion crap?

In debate it is called an appeal to emotions. When you can't win an argument based on facts, you attempt to put forth a fallacious premise to evoke pity, fear, etc.
03/26/2018 06:35 PMPosted by Gizmona
In debate it is called an appeal to emotions. When you can't win an argument based on facts, you attempt to put forth a fallacious premise to evoke pity, fear, etc.
You're a towel!
03/26/2018 07:07 PMPosted by Mogar
You're a towel!

Oh man, why is everybody riding me today when they should be thinking about the children and the wee turtles?!
No,

I hate to be rude, but this is very narcissistic and hypocritical of OP.

Because I have one very important question OP, do you leave your new character models turned on or off?

The new character models we got in Warlords of Draenor, you must keep them off, since they obviously make you feel like you're not playing vanilla.

What do your graphics settings look like OP?
03/26/2018 09:00 PMPosted by Drukaz
Because I have one very important question OP, do you leave your new character models turned on or off?

Depends on the character, but they are typically *OFF* because of my older characters.

If there is no customization then its simple as this. OLD character models only.

The new character models we got in Warlords of Draenor, you must keep them off, since they obviously make you feel like you're not playing vanilla.

Correct, and I have not really been too thrilled with them since they came out; but some of them are alright. I don't hate them but I don't feel they belong in classic if you some how missed that part.

What do your graphics settings look like OP?

*Immaculate*
03/24/2018 02:18 PMPosted by Daraya
NO CHANGES

NO TOGGLE

TOGGLE CONFUSES CUSTOMERS

TOGGLE SUCKS

I herd hukd on foniks waz tuf az fuk tu lern.
03/24/2018 11:14 AMPosted by GildaA9649
Because BFA only offers BFA models only.

03/24/2018 11:14 AMPosted by GildaA9649
Yes there is a toggle button

So it DOESN'T only offer BFA models? K, just making sure you understand that you contradicted yourself in the first two sentences...
03/27/2018 11:04 AMPosted by Elemeno
So it DOESN'T only offer BFA models? K, just making sure you understand that you contradicted yourself in the first two sentences...

The toggle does not function at all what so ever. Its very likely that the toggle button will be removed in Beta, and that the UI option is just a holdover from Legion because the UI is not often updated unless absolutely needed.