975 9/11M Hpally LF Weekend Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello.

I am looking for a mythic weekend raiding guild.

My logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/usercalendar/590921/

I raid on a Feral Druid on Tues/Wed/Thurs. I was raiding back to back with my Feral and Paladin but I started falling asleep in the middle of my second raid. Raiding 8 hour straight with minimal breaks wasn't very easy so I am looking for a weekend raiding guild.
daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10am-1pmCST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs.
*We currently need:*
-Rogue/Demon Hunter
-Hunter.
-Mage
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras
*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
<Vice> [H] on Cho'gall is recruiting for core positions.

9/11M

Fri/Sat, 9pm - 12am EST

Add Holio#1774 if interested.

Thanks!
<no idea> is a progression-oriented weekend guild providing unique weekend day raiding times: 9AM to 2PM (CST) Saturday & Sunday. Established in 2014 around the middle of Seige of Orgrimmar, we’ve had the opportunity to earn the majority of "Cutting Edge" achievements since Tier 16. Achieving "Cutting Edge" each tier remains a major focus to this day, with the additional goal of increasing our competitiveness against the top weekend and two-day guilds in NA.

We make the most out of our 10-hour schedule, and we do not extend past those hours. Although our raid days are 5 hours, we offer a 15-minute after two hours and also a 5-minute break later in the day. We do not raid an extra day for heroic content during gearing process. Once the group is comfortable with itemization we then strictly use our raiding schedule for Mythic progression. We pin strategies for upcoming progression fights in our guild’s Discord well in advance, and we expect all raiders to come prepared with the ability to perform and to provide input to hone and streamline our strategies.

We believe that our atmosphere goes hand in hand with a reasonable rate of progression. We accept players of all ages while maintaining a mature atmosphere. We do not tolerate toxic raiders, we don’t have raging raid leaders, but we do have competitive players who seek to improve themselves and the guild. If these concepts and goals coincide with your philosophy towards raiding and our times work for you, please contact Broydie or apply via our website.

Progression
- 7/7M EN • 3/3M TOV • 10/10M NH • 8/9M TOS • 10/11M ATBT

Raid Time
- Saturday & Sunday
- 10:00AM - 3:00pm EST---Eastern
- 9:00AM - 2:00PM CST Central [Illidan Server Time]
- 8:00AM - 1:00PM MST---Mountain
- 7:00AM - 12:00PM PST---Pacific
- 1:00AM - 6:00AM (Next Day) AEST---Australia (Sydney)
- 2:00AM - 7:00AM (Next Day) NZST---New Zealand
- 12:00AM - 5:00AM (Next Day) JST---Japan
- 4:00PM - 9:00PM WET---Western Europe
- 3:00PM - 8:00PM GMT---United Kingdom/Ireland

Minimum Requirements:
- 965 Item Level
- 75 Artifact Traits
- Mythic Progression/Experience

Currently Seeking:
- Shadow Priest: High
- Druid (Balance): High
- Hunter: High
- Mage: High
- Shaman (elemental): High
- Warlock: High
- Healer: Holy Pally, Druid, Shaman

What we look for in a raider:
- To provide a strong knowledge of your class while doing research to improve your gameplay.
- A positive progression oriented mindset
- A clear understanding of boss mechanics
- Good attendance
- Being a team player

Loot System
- Loot Council
- We distribute loot based on many factors, including raid attendance as well as performance.

Required Addons
- DBM or Big Wigs
- Exorsus Raid Tools
- Weak Auras
- RCLootCouncil
- Angry Assignments

Wowprogress
- https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/no+idea

Where to Apply:
- http://us-noidea.com/recruitment/
11/11M (US48), 11/11M (US191) & 6/11M LFM

Synthesis (Weekday): Mon-Thurs 10pm-1am EST 11/11M CE (WCL US48)
- No current needs, but feel free to apply in case a spot opens up.

Synthesis (Weekend): Fri/Sat 10pm-1am EST 11/11M CE (RI US 191)
- Holy Paladin
- Rogue
- No other current needs, but feel free to apply in case a spot opens up.

Synthesize (Weekend): Sat/Sun 9pm-12am EST 6/11M (KG 30% KG)
- Raid Leader
- Will consider any exceptional players WITH MICS

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

Turalyon is the server & we are EST.

Discord: Sieara#6473
Btag: Sieara#1968

Using rankings from WCL that exclude OC realms or Raider.IO. Wowprogress doesn't remove duplicate guilds so ranks are very skewed and inaccurate.
Send me an add if you're okay with going horde.

About us:
- Server: Kil'Jaeden
- Faction: Horde
- Raid times: Friday & Saturday 730 CST - 11 CST
- Currently 11/11 H ABT, 9/11M. Aggramar prog into P5.

What we will offer:
- Free flasks, pots, and food for progression.
- An adult friendly environment. Most of our late 20s, early 30s with families, former hardcore BC raiders.

How to get in touch:
- Add dopher#1748
- Link your logs
<Novus> Mal'Ganis (US)
7/11M

What we're looking for:
We're looking for reliable and competent players with a desire to progress through mythic raiding.

Healer:
-Shaman
-Holy/Disc Priest
-Paladin

Dps:
-Balance Druid
-Warlock
-Shadow Priest

After a Brief interview we will determine whether you qualify for a trial spot, or and instant raid position.

Raid days/times:
Main Mythic Progress- Friday & Saturday: 7:30PM-11PM CST
Heroic Mode Clear/farm- Wednesday: 7:30PM-11PM CST

Contact Info:
Bamboozlin#1290, Tore#1729, Chaos#1151

Have a great day!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey there,
<Simple Math>(8/11M) is currently looking for quality players to fill out our roster as we look to the end of Legion and into Battle for Azeroth.

Simple Math is a longstanding guild located on the PvP server Andorhal (PST) made up of hardcore players that has expanded over several years. We're currently looking for more players who love both PvE and PvP content and push themselves to be not best in the guild, but best in the world. We have currently achieved all relevant raiding server firsts since Tier 6 (yes, everything). After an extended hiatus we are trying to get back into the flow of raiding by easing our way back into hardcore raiding. Currently led by 11/11M raiders and filled with Ex-Mythic raiders we are on a weekend raiding schedule and hope to go back to a competitive weekday schedule in Battle for Azeroth.

Things you should know about us:

* We raid Saturday & Sunday. We also do optional Mythic+ runs, Sales, and Heroic/Normal runs through the week.

* Our raids start at 8pm EST and end no later than midnight.

* We're a 10-year old guild with a tight roster, we barely over recruit. Players are recruited to raid, not to sit on the bench.

* We use a loot council system for loot distribution. DKP is not used.
If you're interested in applying, please head over to simplemathguild.com