[A]ShipWreckCove Renegades - Casual Guild

Guild Recruitment
ShipWreckCove Renegades

Alliance - US - Aggramar/Fizzcrank

About Us

The Renegades is a new guild that is focused on being a Social Casual Raiding guild in Battle for Azeroth. We have set our sights on all Heroic and Normal End Game content and having fun while defeating bosses. We understand people have lives, jobs and things going on outside the game and will be flexible while maintaining a fun easy going environment.

We want to maintain a low stress laid back environment and have fun playing the game.

So what are we looking for?

We are looking for mature working adults who enjoy playing video games and want a social group to be apart of and complete content in WoW and play other games on the side. We are open to people who have never raided before or are new to the game. We do not mind teaching and helping people out.

What Roles are you looking for?

We currently are in the biggest need of DPS (all types) and Healers. We could also use a tank but that is less critical.

What are the plans for raiding?

Two Night Schedule with a Focus on Normal and then Heroic

Thursday and Friday Evening 8 to 10 PM Eastern Time.

This will leave other nights open for other content such as PvP, Mythic +, Warfronts, or other games.

Have Questions or Ready to Sign Up?

So if all that sounds good then take a look at our website www.shipwreckcove.net and put in an application.

You can also reach us via

Ziri - Guild Master
    Battle.net - Ziriuso#1680
    Discord - Ziri#0004

Faiery - Recruitment Officer
    Battle.net - Faiery#1306
    Discord - Faiery#8731
We are still looking for more. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions you may have!
We have lots of cookies to dole out and lock coffins.
Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions you may have!
hi - i added you in b.net lets chat
We have had several join us as rerolls on Fizz/Agg. Always looking for more to continue growing.

Several have asked me if we are planning on Raiding during the remainder of Legion. If we end up with enough people then sure but it won't be a focus to get there. Our focus is on the Expansion.
We are still recruiting.
Looking for more
Updated the main post
Still recruiting, please let me know if you have any questions about us.
Ramping up for BfA come join us!
Come give us a shot.
We are still recruiting.
We are still actively recruiting, returning and new players are welcome!
Still actively recruiting.
Still looking for more