940 iLvL Holy Priest LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Just recently returned to the game and getting back in the swing of things. Not many friends still playing and I'm looking to get into some raiding and pvp with a good guild. I played Vanilla through WotLK and then here and there since then. I'm down for raiding but would also like to find some good buds to pvp with.
Ex Inferno's Area-52(Horde) Pink Raid Team is looking for people to fill out our heroic raid team as well as start considering pushing into mythic raid content. We are currently 11/11 Normal, 11/11 Heroic with many members having mythic boss experience as well.

We consider ourselves a "work-friendly" raid team. What this means is that we raid Wednesday's from 8:30PM Eastern(Server) until 10:00PM Eastern(Server) and on Friday's from 8:30PM Eastern(Server) until 11:30PM Eastern(Server)

We consider ourselves "semi-hardcore" (whatever that means) in the sense that we like to get in, get the job done and kill bosses. However, we are a toxicity-free environment just looking to help each other improve and have fun.

Aside from raiding, Ex Inferno is a large gaming community with someone always doing something. We regularly have members pushing M+ keys and even people looking to put together PvP teams if that is your bag. As part of the community, we also have members that play many other games as well.

If this sounds like it might be a good fit for you, please feel free to check out our website at www.exinferno.com. Our discord info can be found there as well. If you'd like to talk more, please jump on our discord and look for Ctrl, Brisket, SoulSyphon, Bodhi, or myself - Lestrade. If they are unavailable, please just tag an officer and they will get with you in short order! I can also be reached directly on BNET @ rowdy#1644

Look forwarding to hearing from you!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Joni#1351
Tues/Weds/thurs 9pm-12am EST
if those times work for you hmu on btag :)
Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you
Toast Team 14 is recruiting raiders to progress through ABT and on to BFA.

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:30pm-12:30am Pacific (12:30am-3:30am Eastern).
Please do not apply if you cannot make our full raid schedule.
Currently our group is 3/11M

Accepting exceptional applicants of any class/spec regardless of need always.

To be considered, applicants must:

- be 955+ equipped and itemized (exceptions for situations like convergence/arcano crystal dropping ilvls)
- 75+ concordance levels in your main spec weapon
- have all relevant legendaries for their Main spec
- have logs ready for review
- have a great mythic raiding attitude and be open to feedback constantly looking for ways to improve.
- Some of our team push keys regularly and have ranked as high as US 50 this xpac for M+.

Our goal is to be a competitive late night guild within Toast and build a strong team going into BFA.

If interested please contact: Wonka#1307 or apply at toastguild.com
If you are into raiding or looking for a group to come hang with come check us out on Whisperwind.

<Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS. 11/11H ABT) LF ranged DPS / Heals for our weekend raid team for Heroic ABT - Sat 7-10pm EST / Sun 2-5pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

Don't forget to use and post to the Recruitment Discord in addition to these forums
https://discord.gg/Q8fDcD5
Hi! I'd love for you to add my battle tag so I can talk with you. :) Zeeli#11944
Prophets> is currently recruiting for their core raid group!!

Who are we?

<Prophets> is an Alliance guild established in 2018 on the Gilneas/Elune servers. The guild was established by a group of friends who wanted to create a fun environment to raid and PvP in, while not feeling like World of Warcraft had a stranglehold on our social life. We are a Semi-Casual Raiding Guild. We raid three nights a week, with an additional night dedicated to PvP. Most people in the guild have kids or families, so when things come up we can relate. We just ask that you try to make as many events as possible, or give us fair warning before missing (if possible).

Raid and Event Schedule

Raids: Thursday, Sunday, and Monday from 10pm-12am EST.

PvP: Rated BGs and Arenas on Fridays starting at 10pm EST.

Recruitment

Our Core team is currently recruiting the following:

Melee DPS with Tank OS
Ranged DPS of all kinds (Warlock/Spriest/Ele Shaman preferred)
Non-Druid Healer(s)

We would prefer you have an ilvl of 930 or above, but we can work with any skill level as we are starting fresh.

**Disclaimer: The guild is fresh, meaning that no content has been cleared by the guild group as a whole. A majority of our group is 11/11N and 8/11H ATB. We FULLY INTEND on plowing through heroic ATB before BfA launches.

Please add me on bnet if you are interested! Coach#12180

Thanks!
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 11/11H and 3/11M.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
<Dead Mans Party> is a social, active guild LF dedicated raiders to fill spots. We are currently moving from normal into heroic. We want patient people looking to progress with a guild. We are relaxed and willing to help explain fights and help obtain gear.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm Central

Keep in mind that we do not NEED every one of these DPS, however these are what we have the least of and are more likely to get a spot.

What We Need:
DPS: Lock, Boomy, Mage, Pally, War, DK
Heals: Priest

Contact Info:
1. In-game Luvmelikthis-Alexstrasza or Superstylez-Alexstrasza.
2. Lolipalooza#1139 is my battle tag for those cross server.
Hi Silamon

I noticed you are looking for a new home and I believe I have just the place for you. My guild is looking for people just like you, and if you are interested in learning more, please feel free to read the link below.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762256620

If you don't mind switching servers, we are the home you are looking for.

I look forward to hearing from you, you can reach me via my battle tag kizi#1102

Happy Adventures
Hey there, welcome back to the game.. It's an itch that we all tend to scratch huh?

[H]<Blood Forged> - Thrall Weeknight 2-day EST

11/11N, 3/11H

About Us:
Blood Forged is a relatively new guild on the Thrall server consisting of experienced players. Founded by friends that have been raiding together for 4+ years, <Blood Forged>'s goal is achieve AoTC every raid tier, while offering a fun and stress free raiding environment. We are a mature (18+) guild that likes to run Mythic Plus keys, Arenas and Battlegrounds, and other various content. We also have community events where players are encourage to participate in! We love to joke around, but we also take raiding seriously.

Currently Recruiting:
We are still forming our raid team and many spots available!

Healers - Resto Shaman, Mistweaver Monk, Holy Paladin
Ranged - MM/BM Hunter, Affliction/Demo Warlock, Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest

Although any class and spec combinations are welcome!

Raid Times:
Tuesday at 9:30p EST to 12a
Thursday at 9:30p EST to 12a

About the Raid:
Discord required
Loot Council Add-on required
Deadly Boss Mods (BigWigs) required

Contact Information:
AdriAlmighty#1682
LordThoth666#1578

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762256652#1
<Dead Mans Party-Alexstrasza>
About us: DMP is an 8 year old Horde guild, under the same management as it was when created. We are looking to pull out of normal and into heroic progression. We are a chill, relaxed, social guild that enjoys hanging out in discord and doing things other than raiding. DMP helps gear members and prepares them for raiding. We are transitioning into being more than a casual raiding guild. I appreciate all of your consideration.

Raid Days: Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30- 10:00 Central time

Needs:
DPS: Any
High Demand:
• Boomkin
• Mage
• DH
• DK
• Priest
• Monk
• War
Low Demand:
• Shaman
• Hunters
Contact Info:
Btag: Lolipalooza#1139
Discord: Superstylez#8948
Definitely would like to talk furthermore with you. Shoot me an add and let's chat. foGO#1395
Hello!

We are Dark Order an Alliance Guild on Duskwood seeking dependable people to fill some core raiding spots. We are still currently raiding and will do so in BFA!

We are a guild that prides ourselves on being a family that likes to have fun in all things. We are not hardcore just a progressive guild. We are not a guild looking to bulk our ranks we are a guild looking for quality players with quality personalities who are of the same mindset as we are.

If you want to learn more about Dark Order here is our advertisement:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762106729

Feel free to add me to your Battlenet (which would be the best way in case I am on an alt).

Yesabella – Poohbear41#1912 or email me at yesabella_wow@yahoo.com
Hi! I'm Flo and I'm the recruiter for a guild on Greymane/Tanaris called Primal Chaos. We're currently 11/11H in Antorus and are looking to get more members to go strong into the start of BFA. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday and have alt runs on Sundays from 7:30-10pm CST. We'll run keys and achievement runs as well as play other games as a group like PUBG and Heroes of the Storm during our off nights. A number of us do PvP as well to try to get those prestige rewards! Looking for someone to talk to? Frequently someone is around to chat on Discord! Drop me a line if you're interested in talking more in person.

My battle tag is Phantomkat#1135 and you can also find me on discord as Flo#1411 :)