Fire Mage 975 - LFG - 5\11M - Adopt me!

Guild Recruitment
US. Alliance only.

Considering a change due to guild quitting Mythic. Seeking a spot on a team that does mythic 2-3 days per week, progression is OK.

Days available: Any
Times available: 9pm or later EST (up to 2am EST).

Battle.net: TheLASTjay#1498
Discord: Jayp#8936
I know you said alliance only but...

I D E N T I T Y
<The Resilient> is a 8/11 M Horde raiding guild on Area 52. We are looking for strong ranged raiders to fill in a couple spots for people who have had life interrupt their gaming fun. We are a laid back group of mature adult nerds who are focused on clearing Antorus.
WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/The+Resilient

R E C R U I T I N G
Ranged DPS and exceptional melee DPS.
Especially warlocks and a rogue.
S C H E D U L E
Mandatory: Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday
Optional: Tuesday (farm)
6-8pm PST
E X P E C T A T I O N S
Be punctual. Be prepared. Be positive.
We provide flasks, potions, and food.
Discord is our VoiP of choice. We expect you to at least listen. Talking is highly preferred.
Absences with notice can be worked around, but ghosting is highly unappreciated.
I N T E R E S T ED ?
Add December#1358, Jairou#1839, or directly message Torvonn, Torvdaddy, Raiyne, Kwlpp, Decembersnow, or Jairou in-game. Please have logs ready, and plan to raid with us at least one night in the week as a trial.
Check out Chaotic Neutral. = ) They are on Turalyon.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Hello!

We're looking for a couple casters to fill out our roster as we finish Antorus! I've included our guild information below and sent you a btag request.

<Bear Retirement Home> a 9/11 Mythic Alliance guild on Sargeras-US, is recruiting!

2 non-Hunter Ranged DPS
1 Melee DPS

Outstanding Healers and DPS are always welcome to apply, and will be considered even if we are not actively recruiting your spec or role.

Our raid times are:

Monday / Wednesday / Thursday: 8pm - 11pm CST (Sargeras Server Time)

We like to call ourselves a "semi-hardcore" raiding guild with a "casual" ambiance. We have no problem joking around and poking fun at each other, but at the same time we're here to kill things and have fun doing it!

Since Mythic Antorus is now cross-realm, we don't require a server transfer until the 8.0 patch prior to Battle for Azeroth.

What We Look For:

- 90+% Raid Attendance due to our limited schedule. Exceptions obviously made for previously arranged absences and emergencies.
- Knowledge of your role's responsibilities and tasks for a given encounter prior to pulling.
- Ability to quickly identify and adapt to changing situations within an encounter.
- Strong communication skills. You must be able to receive instructions over voice chat (speaking is not required, but communication is).
- Previous heroic/mythic raiding experience is a plus, but not required.

If you are interested or would like more information please, Respond to this thread or contact us in any of the following ways:

- Apply at http://brh-guild.net/
- In-game: Ariellè on Sargeras
- Contact us via Battle-Tag: Arielle#1358
- Contact us on Twitter: @ArielleEJ

****Please note***** that not everyone will be killing every boss each week. Be prepared to sit out for an encounter if you do not need anything from it, or if it makes sense for group composition.
[A] Meh 7/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps is in high demand as well as 1 healer, although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856