962 tank looking for a home

Guild Recruitment
962 tank looking for a home prefer to raid 9-11cst but open to other times. Been tanking since BC when paladins needed spell power to tank. Pyrastin#1781
Here is our guild spam, https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762327103, if you have any interest please add me @ thefonzii#1173 so we can talk more.
Said page not found but you will hear from me
Hopefully our times would be ok for your needs! Add me on battlenet so we can talk more if you have questions!!! Thanks! I know your asking 9pm CST, ours starts at 7:45pm CST for you. Hope you'll still consider us!

[Lightbringer][Alliance] ☆Novus Sanctum☆ (11/11 H & 2/11 M Antorus)

Please fill out the application to the left if you are interested in joining. If you have any other
questions or concerns, please contact Xhadow#1889 on battle net, Jaytonse, or Xhadöw.

Recruiting:

DPS - 1 to 2
• We are recruiting regular dps *and* reserve dps for our Mythic roster. Reserves can raid Heroic, and have opportunities to sub in for Mythic slots. Monks/Warlocks take first priority at this time. Feel free to apply!

Off Tank - 1

Any class will be considered. Feel free to apply!
Raid Times (PST) [add 3 hours for Eastern]:
• Tuesday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
• Thursday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
• Saturday (fun raid): 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM

What we expect:
• Be knowledgeable about your class—know: optimal talents, stats, gear, gems,
enchants, rotation
• Pull 1 million dps minimum
• Be ilvl 940
• Have at least 75 points in Artifact Weapon (for Netherlight Crucible unlocks)
• Have the appropriate addons and keep them up to date (DBM, ExrT, RCLootCouncil, etc.)
• Have a positive and constructive attitude

We expect all our raiders to come prepared before raid. This includes pots, tomes,
and being on time.

Why should you join Novus Sanctum?

We are not only a progression raiding guild, we are a friendly home for everyone who
joins. The atmosphere of the guild is helpful, supportive, and rewarding.
When it's time for business to be handled in raid, we do it, but we have fun at the same
time.

We regularly run dungeons, Mythic+, and even old content if we get the urge. We do
+15 keys/higher every single week. We also have guild raffles for mounts and other items.

We would rather bring players who are willing to learn and execute mechanics even if
their DPS might be lower, than those who only care about the meters and nothing else.

If you have any questions, contact our Raid Lead Jaytonse or Recruiter Xhadöw.
Xhadow#1889 on Discord.
I would refer to stay horde since I play with my brother, unless there is room for 2. He is 980dps shm
Hey Pyrastine.

We might have a spot for you AND your brother if you are both willing to transfer and switch to alliance. How does raiding tues-wed-thurs from 7 to 10 pm CST sound?

If you guys would be interested hit me up at fikstor#1950 wowforums make it hard to keep track of conversations
Hey there!

I don't want to do a text wall, so here's my forums post:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761927523#1

Horde, <Storm>, Kilrogg
Raid: Tues/Thurs 7pm-10pm PDT

We do have 2 tanks right now, but we're open to switching things up for the right person.

Feel free to add me on discord or bnet to chat!

Bnet: mrpcakes#1457
Discord: Ranikie#5654

Thanks!
04/11/2018 10:10 AMPosted by Pyrastine
I would refer to stay horde since I play with my brother, unless there is room for 2. He is 980dps shm

We could use you and your brother! If you're still interested let me know so we can talk on discord! Thanks!!!
9pm cst would be ideal but anything earlier than 830 isn't going to be doable unfortunately
We are in need of a Tank and our times would fit yours 9p - 11p see below for more details:

Hello!

We are Dark Order an Alliance Guild on Duskwood seeking dependable people to fill some core raiding spots. We are still currently raiding and will do so in BFA!

We are a guild that prides ourselves on being a family that likes to have fun in all things. We are not hardcore just a progressive guild. We are not a guild looking to bulk our ranks we are a guild looking for quality players with quality personalities who are of the same mindset as we are.

If you want to learn more about Dark Order here is our advertisement:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762106729

Feel free to add me to your Battlenet (which would be the best way in case I am on an alt).

Yesabella – Poohbear41#1912 or email me at yesabella_wow@yahoo.com