Singapore server in America WTF!!!

Technical Support
As the tittle says, almost 30% of time when entering a BG, raid, dungeon, quest group, my game connects to a Singapore instance and my ping goes around 400-500 making gameplay stupid. Now why the hell this is happening, im from Brazil and playing 170-200 ping on US servers is already a great advantage for other players playing 5-30 ping, now why do that with us brazilians and !@#$ on our gameplay, does my money pays less than other country players? Because thats not what the overpriced services, subscription and expansion says... I want a reply from blizzard, because almost half of the time my game is unplayable.
04/11/2018 06:03 AMPosted by Hækate
As the tittle says, almost 30% of time when entering a BG, raid, dungeon, quest group, my game connects to a Singapore instance and my ping goes around 400-500 making gameplay stupid.

you are not connecting to a server in Singapore. those IP location sites are generally incorrect. You are connecting to the Oceanic servers.

The oceanic servers are part of the americas region. Which means if you play off peak US time you can end up on oceanic.
04/11/2018 06:22 AMPosted by Northernlite
04/11/2018 06:03 AMPosted by Hækate
As the tittle says, almost 30% of time when entering a BG, raid, dungeon, quest group, my game connects to a Singapore instance and my ping goes around 400-500 making gameplay stupid.

you are not connecting to a server in Singapore. those IP location sites are generally incorrect. You are connecting to the Oceanic servers.

The oceanic servers are part of the americas region. Which means if you play off peak US time you can end up on oceanic.
Thank you for the reply, but that doenst even make sense, even oceanic have 400+ ping for us brazilians, the file found in bnet folder named "sites" have australian and singapore server configs, so im pretty sure im connecting to those shhit servers because every high ping raids that i join, people have addons sending auto messages in chinese. If my country is a big ball of shhit and hosting servers here is too expensive for blizzard, at less make 100% of the servers US only, so i can play my mediocre game with 180 ping all the time...
Unfortunately, you are connected to which ever part of the NA region (US/Brazil/Oceanic) has the most representation for a group. As the relative population for South America is much smaller than the rest of the overall NA region you play in, you will get connected elsewhere more often than not.

Oh, and you should have seen the old LOOOOOONG threads requesting Oceanic servers for the same reason. Australians when over 10 YEARS with having pings that high and higher because they had to play on servers that were in the United States.