Anyone miss Argus in the sky?

General Discussion
I liked how it was always a glooming threat always there.

Now we have a red dot in the sky.
NO. Argus is ugly.

But he’s beautiful on the inside.
No, I do not at all. It was rather annoying when I used my inky black potions to make the area darker and all you saw was that giant green useless thing in the sky ruining it.
It blocked one of our moons. I don't miss it.
Yes. It was really beautiful. I've made my peace with it leaving, since they clearly wouldn't leave something like that up forever, but I wish we had an option to see it sometimes. Maybe make it a toy or something, it was really awesome and breath taking.
I kind of miss it being in Outlands sky

It made me laugh
I loved the atmosphere it gave within the story. The story is over though and we have a red star in the sky to remind us of our defeat of the Legion and how we are dependent on the Titans & Illidan to keep Sargeras in check.
04/20/2018 04:49 PMPosted by Kaiyeri
It blocked one of our moons. I don't miss it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuUJfYcn3V4
04/20/2018 04:50 PMPosted by Augustoc
Yes. It was really beautiful. I've made my peace with it leaving, since they clearly wouldn't leave something like that up forever, but I wish we had an option to see it sometimes. Maybe make it a toy or something, it was really awesome and breath taking.
You do have an option with the selfie cam.
I miss Deathwing.

He was my Spirit Animal.

I would burn you all in Holy Fire if I could.

Maybe I'll have some Taco Bell and see what happens.

*eats puppy taco*
Okay, I'll admit, I read your title and I thought to myself, "Argus in the sky with diamonds."

That being said, I do miss it. Kinda sorta. It was a fun thing to see in the world, and especially Outland where it made no sense to see it from. Game coding!

But on the other hand I'm really digging the minor changes like Argus and how it's a way to try to keep the world as a living, breathing entity. For what it's worth on that thought, it's a start to a dynamic world some have been wanting for a while now.
I didn't even notice.
04/20/2018 05:16 PMPosted by Sunday
I miss Deathwing.

He was my Spirit Animal.

I would burn you all in Holy Fire if I could.

Maybe I'll have some Taco Bell and see what happens.

*eats puppy taco*

Happy 420 there buddy.
No!
I do miss it sometimes. As far as permanent changes go though, I miss pre-cata duskwood just a bit more. I never thought I'd miss getting murdered by stitches.
blizz just rented argus and had to move on from it fast. the expense was cutting into their taco Tuesday budget.