[H]<Shattered Wings> is recruiting!

Dragonblight and Fenris
Hello, denizens of Azeroth. Look at your guild, now back to mine. Sadly, your guild isn’t mine, but if you fancied casually raiding Antorus between the everyday chaos of IRL with an epic group of friends, you too could experience this wonder and joy.

Look up, where are you? You’re topless, whale shark hunting in the Vashj’ir ocean and when you squint into the abyss you can swear it winks back.

What’s in your hand? Back to me. I have it. It’s that summon you wanted so you don’t have to walk. Look again, the summons is now your exclusive choice of squealing buxom Night Elf battle captives.

Anything is possible when you join Shattered Wings. I’m on a sea turtle mount.

(Shattered Wings is a Horde guild on the Dragonblight/Fenris-US server, and we're looking for any and all members who want a chill environment to raid, complete dungeons, and partake in some awesome events like Transmog contests, trivia nights, etc. If you have any questions, feel free to message Nynta-Fenris, Xelandria-Dragonblight, or any online member. You can also hit up our Guilded page at guilded.gg/shatteredwings )