[H] 8/11M Resto Shaman LF guild

Guild Recruitment
Not looking to downgrade in guilds

willing to server transfer if needed

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/arthas/youfroob
ss
About Us
<Juice> is a Semi Casual raiding guild. This guild came to fruition after a couple of friends had wanted a fun raiding experience while also being competitive. We are currently 10/11 Mythic.

What We Want From Our Raiders
-Great Attendance
-Friendly Attitude
-Knowledge of Encounters
-Raid Awareness

Required Characters:
1 Main Character with at least 965+ (dependent on wearing older tier or not)
Raid Times
Tuesdays -Wednesdays-Thursdays
11:00 PM EST ~ 2:00 AM EST

Trial period lasts 4-6 raids. Afterwards, Officers will assess overall performance and determine if you are to be promoted. Trial periods may be extended in certain cases.

Tank~Open
Healers~Open
Melee DPS~Open
Ranged DPS~Open

Required Add-ons:
Angry Assignments

Loot:
Personal Loot ( cause that's what its gonna be in BFA )

Contact Youheng#1789, CowJuice#1419 , tskaff#1907 Lòca#1475 for anymore question or info
Hi You! Hit me up in game: Stormcaster#1629 We are an 11/11M horde guild on Deathwing/Kalecgos looking for a main healer for our core group. Tues and Thurs 8-11EST and Sunday 7-11EST. Hit me up if interested and we can chat on discord!
Would love to have you trial tonight, all btag officers are on so tag us whenever u have a chance
Hello,

We are a Horde guild named Dawn of the Dead on the Zul'jin server. We are currently 9/11 Mythic in Antorus. We are working on pushing Mythic raiding, and are looking to recruit a Resto Shaman for immediate positions on our progression raid team. We are very friendly, active progression raiding guild.

We raid for 3 hours, 3 days a week (9 hours total):
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST (7 - 10 CST, 6 - 9 MST, 5 - 8 PST)

I'd encourage you to learn a little more about us at www.dotd.org or contact me by BattleTag at Jeare#1759.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill.

Endless Waltz is a "mature" raiding guild. The age in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over the country. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 server time.
-Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
-EPGP

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions Provided
-Gems/Enchants/Guild Repairs Provided
-Discord voice chat

Progression:
-9/11M Antorus, the Burning Throne
-11/11H Antorus, the Burning Throne
-7/9M Tomb of Sergeras
-9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
-7/10 Mythic Nighthold
-10/10 Heroic Nighthold
-7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
-3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

Current Recruitment Needs
Dps:
-Demon Hunter (Havoc) (High Priority)
-Deathknight (Frost/Unholy) (Medium Priority)
-Druid (Balance/Feral) (Low Priority)
-Hunter (BM/MM) (Low Priority)
-Monk (windwalker) (High Priority)
-Mage (Any spec)(Medium Priority)
-Rogue (Any spec) (High Priority)
-Priest (Shadow) (Medium Priority)
-Shaman (Elemental) (High Priority)
-Shaman (enhancement) (Low Priority)
-Paladin (Retribution) (Low priority)
-Warlock (Any Spec) (Low)
-Warrior (Arms/Fury (Medium Priority)

Healers:
-Druid (Resto) (Extremely low Priority)
-Monk (Mistweaver) (Low Priority)
-Priest (Disc/Holy) (Medium Priority)
-Paladin (Holy) (Medium Priority)
-Shaman (Resto) (Medium Priority)

Tanks:
Not recruiting tanks at this time.

Will consider any good application even if your class or spec isn't listed above or is listed as Low Priority!

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Brandoni#1939, Tavish#1987), Or myself (Zer0Faith#1697) In-game

Hey Youfroob,

My guild is currently recruiting a healer for an IMMEDIATE core spot on Aggramar and Argus progression. We had someone recently quit due to RL obligations and need someone who is willing and able to step into Aggramar progression and continue into Argus to finish out the tier. If you're interested, please get in touch with me, here's some brief info about my guild:

<SORRY EH> is a 2-day, 7-hour guild with a two-pronged focus: (1) fostering a mature, respectful raid environment, and (2) achieving Cutting Edge each tier. We are a group of adults (mostly 21+) who appreciate steady, serious progression on a school- & career-friendly schedule. We will compete with guilds that raid substantially more than us without losing sight of what matters: enjoying the people that we're playing with & maintaining a balance between real life and WoW.

We are currently 9/11 Mythic in Antorus, and well on pace to achieve our goal of Cutting Edge Mythic.

Server: Area 52 (Horde)
Raid Times: Tuesday & Wednesday, 9:30 PM - 1:00 AM EST (6:30pm - 10pm PST)

GM: Hulahoops#1762 (btag);Hulahoops#3494 (Discord) - Discord preferred
Officers: Huehue#1740; Artikona#1656

Or you can go ahead and fill out this short form application and we will get in touch with you ASAP: https://goo.gl/forms/f2FmhQi1Yb3TzyYE3
Recruiting a resto shaman for an immediate spot. 8/11M guild HMU DrGreen#1159
Progression: 9/11M AtBT, getting to p3 on Agg - need cleanup p3
Server: Area-52
Loot Rules: Loot Council
Raid Nights: Tuesday, Wednesday 8:30-11:30 EST (optional Thursday runs, and we do not extend)
Trial period can last anywhere between 1-3 weeks.

Bnet: aedslol#1114 (recruiting officer), Hugglez#1752 (GM, also handles recruitment)
Discord: Aedslol#5726, Huggles#2537

More info, why we're recruiting certain classes, and guild history/about us located at our recruitment link: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762256130
Hey Youfroob, you didn't state anything in the way of times or whether you're willing to go Alliance or not.

Hopefully we can be a good fit for you, we have 1 immediate healing spot. I would love to talk to you.

Guild spam after the break!

<Rocket Surgery> is a guild composed of former top end raiders that can no longer dedicate huge amounts of time to raiding. We all have jobs and responsabilities so we try to get as much done as possible with our small time scheduled.

We're currently 9/11M, very close to an Aggramar kill. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays, 7:30-10:30PM EST.

Sounds interesting? Contact me! You can add me at Neryssa#11899 (battle.net) or Nery#4433 (discord). You can also check our recruitment thread with more info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758965744

Good luck on your search and hope to hear from you!
Hello,

If you’re willing to consider a transfer to Alliance, we only raid 2 nights, we've secured CE every tier in Legion and we’re looking for skilled raiders to add to our roster in preparation for BFA. Currently we are consistently pushing sub 20% P3 Argus and expect a kill in the upcoming weeks.

Check out the info below and add us on Real ID if <Regen> sounds like the right fit for you!

Please list my character name and where you’ve seen this in the application if you are interested in applying.

[A] <Regen> of US-Magtheridon 7/7M 3/3M 10/10M 9/9M 10/11M

Tuesday 7-11 EST
Wednesday 7-11 EST

Link to guild info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749047575?page=1

Link to WoWprogress:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/magtheridon/Regen

Officer Real ID:
Lemistio#1110, Aelianna#1758, Seraphim#1985