953 Rogue LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi! I'm a 953 equipped Rogue LF a raiding guild. I'm currently specced outlaw but have no problem switching to assassination (prefer not go to sub) if needed. I have shoulders so would just need my second bis legendary for any spec.

I'm been playing on and off since Vanilla and for the current tier have 4/11 M experience as a DPS on my lock and monk. Currently looking for a guild to possibly dabble in mythic and continue on into BFA with in August!

I'm available to raid Sunday-Thursday between 8-11pm CST and Friday-Saturday anytime after 8pm CST

You can reach me here or on bnet at Kanui#1632
Up
I'm from <Massacre> on Turalyon horde. We are a mythic progression guild that has been actively pushing content since 2007 and are currently 8/11M. In each tier we like to push content as far as we can, ideally to get CE, but ultimately we like to have fun and not make WoW a second job. Outside of raid times our members enjoy alts, a weekly alt raid, m+, light pvp, and many other games while hanging out and listening to music in discord.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-12EST
Our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/2154/
Our discord: https://discord.gg/EW2ZWW
Our app: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNXCIECRx9lhruBtpJbvIu6khsTqBNp-oCJpZp1g4b8W4ziA/viewform
My btag/discord: Kara#1715 / Karalea#8566

Good luck and I look forward to hearing from you!
thanks! start times are just a little to early for me though
Late night up
Hi there!

I'm recruiting for <Surreality>, an adult raiding guild on Black Dragonflight. Our guild has been raiding continuously since early TBC (circa 2007). Like you, many of our members are vanilla raiders who fondly remember the good ol' days. (Alas, I don't; I started so late in vanilla that I dinged 60 the day the Dark Portal opened.)

At 3/11M, we're a little behind you in terms of progression, but we have pulled Eonar and Portal Keeper to learn the mechanics so I'm confident we can achieve 5/11 within the next week or two.

We raid Tuesdays-Thursdays from 9-11 PM EST. (We've discussed moving our times back 30 minutes to 9:30-11:30 PM, but it's far from a done deal; just a possibility at this point.) We are tentatively planning a heroic ABT clear for Monday night at 9:30, if you're unsaved this week and would like to join us for a low key trial.

If you would like to chat about the possibilities, I'm available to chat as velkana#1155 on Battle.net and Malice#7616 on Discord.

Best of luck in your search!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey vooch

Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Legion progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for an exceptional rogue

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking to round out our roster for Mythic Raiding now as well as BFA! We are looking for players (current or returning) with past mythic raiding experience.
We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgable and competitive players looking to down mythic content.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
I’ll definit be in touch some times are a little off, my playtimes are a little strict during the week and I so wish they weren’t
Hello!

We are "The Bathtub Club" located on Area-52, a highly populated horde server.

About Us:
We are a guild of veteran players, we are recruiting to move into mythic content as well as high level keys. We are generally very laid back, however we will be taking raiding seriously, in mechanics, and attendance. We are currently 11/11H and looking to build a larger team before moving into mythic content.

Guid Policy:
If you can't carry your weight, you will be sat, regardless of guild rank.
BOE drops are for the guild bank to provide flasks, food, enchants, gem, etc.
RC Loot Council is used.
We have fun and goof off during trash, but once raid boss starts it is time to get serious.

Raid Times:
Tuesday & Thursday: 6pm-9pm PST // 8pm-11pm CT // 9pm-12am EST

#battlenet // Discord
Brittany#12931 // brittany#0219

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!
Lunch time!
[Lightbringer][Alliance] ☆Novus Sanctum☆ (11/11 H & 2/11 M Antorus)

Please fill out the application to the left if you are interested in joining. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact Xhadow#1889 on battle net, Jaytonse, or Xhadöw.

Recruiting:

DPS - 1 to 2 • We are recruiting regular dps and reserve dps for our Mythic roster. Reserves can raid Heroic, and have opportunities to sub in for Mythic slots. Monks/Warlocks take first priority at this time. Feel free to apply!

Backup Tank - 1

Any class will be considered. Feel free to apply!

Raid Times (PST) [add 3 hours for Eastern]: • Tuesday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM • Thursday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM • Saturday (fun raid): 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM

What we expect: • Be knowledgeable about your class—know: optimal talents, stats, gear, gems, enchants, rotation • Pull 1 million dps minimum • Be ilvl 940 • Have at least 75 points in Artifact Weapon (for Netherlight Crucible unlocks) • Have the appropriate addons and keep them up to date (DBM, ExrT, RCLootCouncil, etc.) • Have a positive and constructive attitude

We expect all our raiders to come prepared before raid. This includes pots, tomes, and being on time.

Why should you join Novus Sanctum?

We are not only a progression raiding guild, we are a friendly home for everyone who joins. The atmosphere of the guild is helpful, supportive, and rewarding.
When it's time for business to be handled in raid, we do it, but we have fun at the same time.

We regularly run dungeons, Mythic+, and even old content if we get the urge. We do +15 keys/higher every single week. We also have guild raffles for mounts and other items.

We would rather bring players who are willing to learn and execute mechanics even if their DPS might be lower, than those who only care about the meters and nothing else.

If you have any questions, contact our Raid Lead Jaytonse or Recruiter Xhadöw. Xhadow#1889 on Discord.
Sunday morning up
LeftCoast is a horde guild on Area52. We are 2/11m 11/11h. We raid Saturday and Sunday 8-11 eastern. During the week we run keys and hang out in discord. We are a casual but serious group when it comes to progression. We also host a Friday night fun run (heroic) to help gear mains and alts while we progress in mythic. Feel free to add me to btag: shilo#1672 if interested or need more info. Thanks for your consideration :)