Newb LF guild

Guild Recruitment
Starting over after 4 years. Need to start over to relearn the game and all of its changes. LF populated server and a sarcastic group of people.
add me on btag Barely#11350 could be just what your looking for
Posting from my cellphone so I'll be brief: We have a re-roll guild started recently on area 52, a high pop horde server. Here's a link if you'd like to check us out: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762186111
Hey there,

Would love to get a chance to talk and learn more about you. We would be more than willing to get you up to speed and teach you how the world has gone to fel and back.

You can read more about us here:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762326562

If you like what you see feel free to add me on battle.net (Aya#11373)
I would love to have a chat with you and see if you would be interested in joining us over on Proudmoore. We're not your typical guild where you get lost in the masses and no one knows your name. We are small in number but get the job done. If you are interested let me know |monsterkitty#1196|
Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is small guild looking to be less small. We're looking for people who can just be chill, have fun with others, and not turn chat into a cesspool of derogatory remarks. In other words, don't be a *#%@@#*@.
Our goal is to clear Heroic before the next tier is released. Even if that's 1 day before the next tier is released. We’re currently 3/11 Heroic. (we got a late start this tier and just started raiding on 1/5/18)
We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go.

Raid Times:
Saturday – 7pm server (CST) Normal/Heroic Antorus
Loot System: Personal loot. It’s just easier lol.

We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We do prefer our tanks/healers to be a little more consistent with attendance however.
Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone.

Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions.
Recruiting Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/bvKJbfC
Discord: NerdEsq#0692
Hi Sarrahs,

Check us out. We love newbs since we all used to be one. Some of us never moved on sadly.... guild spam below:

[A] <Control Freaks>@Proudmoore is recruiting. <Control Freaks> has been around for many years and is back after a pause and a late start in Antorus. We are working our way through Heroic (11/11N 10/11H) with the intent of creating a stable team for Battle for Azeroth!. We are in need of core members to fill a few positions. We need raiders who can learn quickly, while also having fun. This is a game after-all. Item Level isn't a requirement. You will gear with us as we progress.

If you are new to raiding or to wow, you are definitely welcome. Now is a great time to join a guild and learn the game before a new expansion drops. We all started somewhere and are willing to teach! Since we started late, this is a good place for rerolls or alts that are looking for a weekly normal farm run to catch up.

We also regularly do Mythic+. Raiders and non-raiders interested in pushing their Raider IO scores are always welcome. We are primarily looking for dps who can meet the demands beyond +15 and aren't afraid of places like Seat, Cathedral, or Lower Karazhan on Tyrannical (looking at you Moroes). If you like doing +16, +17, and +18 and want to help push beyond we have a home for you. If +2 is more your speed, we love those too!!

Raid Times:
Tuesday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific
Thursday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific
Friday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific
Saturday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific (optional night)

Current Needs:
Healers: Resto Shaman (high)
DPS: Lock, Boomie, Hunter, Any Other Ranged DPS (In order of need)

Come join us and stop pugging! We have a lot of fun while we raid. Casual members and casual raiders welcome too!

Contact Toppy#1346 for more information!
04/07/2018 03:03 AMPosted by Arkies
I would love to have a chat with you and see if you would be interested in joining us over on Proudmoore. We're not your typical guild where you get lost in the masses and no one knows your name. We are small in number but get the job done. If you are interested let me know |monsterkitty#1196|
Looks like I will join Proudmoore as a night elf hunter. Looks like you only have two hunters as of now so I can fill in that need. I have primarily played a hunter so I won’t be too new at it. Also just wondering what professions you are looking for? Added you to friends list and waiting to hear from you.
<Entrance to Kur> Bleeding Hollow 11/11H
Raid days: Wednesday/Thursday 10:30pm-1:30am EST
Sunday 10:30pm-1:30am EST Optional Alt Run

About us:
ETK was formed by a group of long time friends that wanted to form a guild that takes a more laid back approach to end tier raiding. Our goal is to continue to build our roster to push into mythic and clear content in a more relaxed two day environment. Here at ETK we have an overall fun atmosphere but at the same time take our progression seriously.

Expectations:
You must come to raid with your gear with appropriate gems and enchants. We do have people in the guild that would gladly make them for you.
You must be up to date on boss mechanics as it is my number one expectation of all my raiders.
You must have an in depth understanding of your class and be willing to take advice and grow with the guild as a whole. There are people here willing to help.
You should have the ability to maintain high attendance to main raid days, but of course, we understand life happens.

Current needs:

Ranged DPS:
Warlock - HIGH
Hunter-HIGH
Ele Sham - HIGH
Boomkin - HIGH
Priest - low
Mage- low

Tanks:
Accepting one of the following tanks for IMMEDIATE trial
Druid - HIGH
Brewmaster - HIGH
DK - HIGH
Warrior - Medium

Healers:
MW Monk - HIGH
Hpal - HIGH

If your class/spec was not listed and you are interested in joining us, please feel free to contact me as we do have a competitive system. If you are an exceptional player you will still be considered.

Battletag: lakengriff#1612
If you are into raiding or looking for a group to come hang with come check us out on Whisperwind.

<Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS. 11/11H ABT) LF ranged DPS / Heals for our weekend raid team for Heroic ABT - Sat 7-10pm EST / Sun 2-5pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

Don't forget to use and post to the Recruitment Discord in addition to these forums
https://discord.gg/Q8fDcD5
<Recursion> is now recruiting!

About us:
We are a small group of like-minded adults looking for other mature players to fill out our core raid team for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our 2 night raid week. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to increase DPS/Healing or find better ways to tank the boss for every encounter. We want raiders who are always trying to top their previous best. We do not want people who we have to constantly call out on discord for getting hit by avoidable damage. 11/11H AOTC Experienced.

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday/Friday evenings from 8-11pm EST.
This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Friday.

We welcome any solid players, and are specifically looking for the following classes / roles:

Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: Open

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Contact Info:
http://recursion.site/
Xlor (Xlor11272)
Horum (Horum#1559)
Orchidia (Melicious#1794)
Hi! I'd love for you to add my battle tag so I can talk with you. :) Zeeli#11944
[A] Meh 7/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps is in high demand as well as 1 healer, although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.