11/11M Hunter LF Guild for BFA!

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

I'm looking for a guild that is looking for quality players going into BFA. I mained Holy Paladin/Resto Sham from TBC, until WoD. In WoD I switched to DPS for my guild. In Legion I was asked to play Mage, but kept getting crap legos, so they asked me to switch to my alt hunter. I am looking to switch back to a class I enjoy more, in BFA.

Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/laughing-skull/sacredqt

UI - https://imgur.com/a/Xr1In

A bit about me:
I'm 22, and in College. I have played WoW since the beginning of TBC. My main account was banned in Cata for herb botting. I've raided in many heroic (now mythic) guilds. I killed all of Uld 25man, and 25man ICC pre-nerf. I do my best to know my class, and I love helping others. Don't worry, I learned my lesson and don't bot anymore!

What I'm looking for:
I want a guild that is looking for quality players to help push mythic content in a timely manner. I want a guild who loves having fun, but is also serious during raid. I want a community, not just a guild. I would love a guild that enjoys pushing M+, as I haven't really had a guild that does much but their weekly +15. I come prepared the best I can with flasks, knowledge of the fights, and just the mentality ready to down some bosses. If you think I would be a good fit, or have any questions you can add me to btag! Sacredtenshi#11826
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Up
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 9/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Hunter
Warlock
Boomkin
Monk/Druid healer - potentially disc Priest.

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
<Entrance to Kur> Bleeding Hollow 11/11H
Raid days: Wednesday/Thursday 10:30pm-1:30am EST
Sunday 10:30pm-1:30am EST Optional Alt Run
Loot method: RC Loot Council
Voice: Discord

About us:
ETK was formed by a group of long time friends that wanted to form a guild that takes a more laid back approach to end tier raiding. Our goal is to continue to build our roster to push into mythic and clear content in a more relaxed two day environment. Here at ETK we have an overall fun atmosphere but at the same time take our progression seriously.

Expectations:
You must come to raid with your gear with appropriate gems and enchants. We do have people in the guild that would gladly make them for you.
You must be up to date on boss mechanics as it is my number one expectation of all my raiders.
You must have an in depth understanding of your class and be willing to take advice and grow with the guild as a whole. There are people here willing to help.
You should have the ability to maintain high attendance to main raid days, but of course, we understand life happens.

Current needs:

Ranged DPS:
Warlock - HIGH
Hunter-HIGH
Ele Sham - HIGH
Boomkin - HIGH
Priest - low
Mage- low

Tanks:
Accepting one of the following tanks for IMMEDIATE trial
Druid - HIGH
Brewmaster - HIGH
DK - HIGH
Warrior - Medium

Healers:
MW Monk - HIGH
Hpal - HIGH

If your class/spec was not listed and you are interested in joining us, please feel free to contact me as we do have a competitive system. If you are an exceptional player you will still be considered.

Battletag: lakengriff#1612
Just hanging out this weekend, msg me!
^
up
up
up
Sacred, Air on Sargeras would love to add a skilled Hunter to our Mythic Argus roster! Contact me at berl#11782 and look at our info below if you are interested

Hi there, <Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 10/11M 7/9M 10/10M 7/7M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10am-1pmCST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs.
*We currently need:*
-Rogue/Demon Hunter
-Hunter.
-Mage
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras
*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
up
up
up
Whats going on? Trash might be the perfect home for you.

Trash is a guild of Mythic raiders in a rebuild. We are looking to rebuild and be back into mythic in the next week or so. We provide flasks and feasts. New to mythic and raiders looking to close out strong, both will feel right at home.

Guild: Trash
Server: Turalyon
Faction: Horde
Realm: PVE
Progression: 11/11H 6/11M

Mythic days and times: Tuesday and Thursday
8-11 EST PST friends 5-8 and Central 7-10

Anyone interested in joining Trash can contact me at StormTroopin#11818
Hey there,
<Simple Math>(8/11M) is currently looking for quality players to fill out our roster as we look to the end of Legion and into Battle for Azeroth.

Simple Math is a longstanding guild located on the PvP server Andorhal (PST) made up of hardcore players that has expanded over several years. We're currently looking for more players who love both PvE and PvP content and push themselves to be not best in the guild, but best in the world. We have currently achieved all relevant raiding server firsts since Tier 6 (yes, everything). After an extended hiatus we are trying to get back into the flow of raiding by easing our way back into hardcore raiding. Currently led by 11/11M top 30 US raiders and filled with Ex-Mythic raiders we are on a weekend raiding schedule and hope to go back to a competitive weekday schedule in Battle for Azeroth.

Things you should know about us:

* We raid Saturday & Sunday. We also do optional Mythic+ runs, Sales, and Heroic/Normal runs through the week.

* Our raids start at 8pm EST and end no later than midnight.

* We're a 13-year old guild with a tight roster, we barely over recruit. Players are recruited to raid, not to sit on the bench.

* We use a loot council system for loot distribution. DKP is not used.
If you're interested in applying, please head over to simplemathguild.com