969 Holy Paladin LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
969 Holy Paladin looking for a mythic raiding guild. Currently 6/11M. Last guild had major attendance issues and fell apart.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/flashlights

Looking for basically any days with raid starting after 5pm EST and last no longer than 11pm EST
Hey we are looking for hpally. We are in Illidan server (horde). Progression 7/11M.
Raid time: Tue, Wed and thurs 8-11pm cst.
Let me know if you're interested.
Hey there, could you squeeze in another half-hour past 11 PM? If not, I understand and wish you the best of luck with your search. If you're flexible, <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a holy paladin (DPS/Tank offspec a bonus but not required). Current prog is 7/11M Antorus. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Absynnian#1531, Kellerwing#1024 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
[H] <SRS> on Illidan is currently 10/11M Antorus, previously 9/9M ToS, looking for DPS (or healers) to help strengthen our roster. Have core spots for any highly skilled dps, especially Ranged DPS. Immediate spot for a Holy Paladin.

About us: We formed one month before ToS our goal is to be a CE guild that gets better every tier. Things to consider as a possible new recruit, we want people who are accountable and can pull their weight in a 20 man raid. Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to raid at a Mythic level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central
*I know this is an hour after the time you said, however, I am wondering if you would be interested in raiding this schedule until we killed Argus. Then we'd readjust our raid schedule to accommodate people*

www.srsguild.com to apply
or please add me to chat:
Clazzical#1132 (Battletag)
Lialeana#7609 (Discord)
If being weekends allows you to raid any later, we have an immediate opening for a Holy Paladin.

Pillow Talk 9/11M is looking to expand our core roster. We are a great group of progression inclined individuals and seek to add some like-minded DPS to our Mythic Antorus raid group. We like to have fun and enjoy ourselves however we remain focused on progression.

Needs: Holy Paladin, Mage, Melee DPS but any exceptional applicant should contact me.

Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 10PM-1:30AM Eastern

Add/contact Velayn#1455 for inquiries.
If there's any way you can make it until 12EST, we're looking to add a core hpally to our core.

I'm from <Massacre> on Turalyon horde. We are a mythic progression guild that has been actively pushing content since 2007 and are currently 8/11M. This tier we are currently extending our lockout until we have achieved CE. Outside of raid times our members enjoy alts, a weekly alt raid, m+, light pvp, and many other games while hanging out and listening to music in discord.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-12EST
Our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/2154/
Our discord: https://discord.gg/xHabm2F
Our app: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNXCIECRx9lhruBtpJbvIu6khsTqBNp-oCJpZp1g4b8W4ziA/viewform
My btag/discord: Kara#1715 / Karalea#8566

Good luck and I look forward to hearing from you!
Hi Flash!

Take a look at my post, I think you will like us. We are relocating to Turalyon in an effort to get with an active user base and make a huge push towards CE. I am also in need of a good Hpally !

Reign is recruiting motivated and skilled players to join our core group in order to be able to push Mythic Antorus efficiently and effectively. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule.

We are active outside of designated raid times with several members who like to push M+ keys and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game.

If you are interested in being a part of a friendly competitive team, please contact one of the officers below and one of us will get in touch with you as soon as we can! I am also available all day on discord (Fiolated#9828).

Guild:<Reign>
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30CST with an optional Monday
Current Progression: 6/11M 11/11H Antorus
Contacts:
    Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
    Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132

Needs: Great dps with a penchant for mechanics, a Holy pally, and a resto druid. All dps classes/specs will be considered.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey there! Not sure if you're open to faction changing or not, but I'd like to share our info with you as we are trying to find a holy paladin for our raiding roster.

Malice, located on Sargeras, is recruiting more raiders for Antorus Mythic progression! We would like to have a solid 20-25 player roster for competition in our ranks or if people are not able to make a day. If you have wanted to try raiding, or get back into it, we are the place for you! We are a laid back, semi-casual group that enjoy pushing progression but also don't take ourselves too seriously.

Our progression in Legion:
7/7 H and 3/7 M Emerald Nightmare
3/3 H Trial of Valor
10/10 H and 4/10 M Nighthold
9/9 H and 3/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
11/11 H and 4/11 M Antorus

We are looking for ranged dps, a holy paladin, and a tank. Exceptional players of non-listed roles always welcome to apply.

We raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 6:45PM - 10:00 PM server (CST) (7:45-11 EST). We will be using personal loot until the end of Legion and swap back to using EPGP as our loot system once BfA releases. We use Discord for voice and socializing outside of WoW.

Feel free to contact Fivetwo (Alex#11677) or Teglet (Tegs#1624) or Merith (Merith#1205).

On non-raid days, you can find most of us pushing M+ keys, PVPing, or just generally hanging out with guildies.

Thank You!
Hello!

<Orc Chasm> 6/11M is LF DPS and heals on [H] Tichondrius.

Raid Times
5:30-9 PM PST // 8:30-12 AM EST
Heroic (optional): Tues
Mythic: Wed/Thur
We are a guild that likes to joke around and roast each other but also to be serious when we need to be. We have a diversity of players from late teens to older adults. We expect members to know their class and to stay up to date with their specs and how you can do your best on each pull; that means simming, knowing what talents and gear are best each time, when you should use CDs and of course, MECHANICS! At the same time, this is mythic progression so please be prepared for learning and working through progression with us.

Please be respectful, sociable, personable and willing to contribute and take constructive criticism when necessary. We are active on Discord and some of us play other games together as well.

Please contact one of us:
Officer Dyenekes (Dyenekes480#1568)
Officer Elmadraay (Bayne#1660)
Raid Leader Denalb (Denalb#1649)
Hey there Flashlights,

I don't know if we are the best fit for you being that we run a little past 11 EST (1130) but figured I would leave our info here for you to take a look at. Any questions please feel free to reach out to any of us listed below. Otherwise best of luck in your search for a new home!

Raid Times: Sun/Mon/Tues 8:30-11:30pm EST

Who Are We:
Deviancy was an established guild on the Argent Dawn server that moved to Stormrage for the TOS Tier. Many of the core members started together during BC and have continued to raid together off and on throughout the years. Our Discord chat is lively with various topics from theorycrafting to topics appropriate for our name. We have pushed progression throughout the expansion and are looking to add more solid and committed raiders to our roster to continue
our push through Mythic content. We are a tight knit group that enjoys poking fun at each other while doing mythic+ as well as other games such as Hearthstone and Overwatch. Raids are a fun and relatively laid back during trash and farm content but very serious and methodical when pushing progression fights.

For previous progression please see: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/argent-dawn/Bacon

Loot:
We use a loot council system, assigning gear according to greatest need.
Loot is given the following priority for progression raids is roughly as follows:
DPS > Tanks > Heals.

Applicant requirements:

• A minimum of 80% attendance to stay on the active raid roster.
• Logs of your previous raid experience, preferrably from the most current Tier.
• A functioning headset with mic. (You may remain silent until it becomes necessary for you to call out over Discord as mechanics require).
• A viable off-spec is a great bonus.
• With this tier we will require that all applicants have Concordance of the Legionfall.

Guild Recruitment Needs:

High:
Holy Paladin
DPS Demon Hunter

medium
Disc/holy Priest (with viable shadow offspec)
Rogue
Hunter
low:

Closed:
ret paladin
tanks
elemental shamans

That being said, any exceptional player regardless of class/role will be given due consideration. For off server exemplary applicants, we also do provide paid Character Transfers.

If you are interested or have any questions you may message any of the following officers or myself:

• Daerrus - Noise#1913
• Còrgen - Corgen#1742
• Desanne - kalzaar#1453
• Triadge - Triadge#1814
• Shipmated - Shipmate#11867
Whats going on? Trash might be the perfect home for you.

Trash is a guild of reforming Mythic raiders in a rebuild. We are looking to rebuild and be back into mythic in the next week or so. We provide flasks and feasts. New to mythic and raiders looking to close out strong, both will feel right at home.

Guild: Trash
Server: Turalyon
Faction: Horde
Realm: PVE
Progression: 11/11H 6/11M

Mythic days and times: Wednesday and Thursday
8-11 EST PST friends 5-8 and Central 7-10

Anyone interested in joining Trash can contact me at StormTroopin#11818
Hi there, <Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 10/11M 7/9M 10/10M 7/7M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10am-1pmCST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs.
*We currently need:*
-Rogue/Demon Hunter
-Hunter.
-Mage
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras
*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at https://air.enjin.com/recruitment