(A) Chosen Runs every week

General Discussion
Hello, General Discussion. My name is Birdgirl (Due to my amazing, screeching little bird). I am also known as Chewster/Chewie. Every week I run The Chosen, and I do two runs back to back. (As soon as I finish the first one, I start up the second group).

What is The Chosen?
Similiar to The Undying and The Immortal back in Wrath of the Lich King, you must do Mythic Trial of Valor without dying (This includes trash). Unlike the former achievements, this one is personal. As long as you live during the run, you will get your title.
It is GOING AWAY in Battle For Azeroth.

Requirements:
1. Discord : I explain the rules of the run as well as how we're going to do every boss fight.
2. Patience: You may not get it on the first try, and that's fine! That's why I'm doing this every week. I have already got my xmog and titles (twice now, on plate/leather) and will continue to do so!
3. Good Attitude: It's okay to make mistakes. I will always make sure to ask "Does anyone have any questions?" Prior to a ready check, then the pull. If a person is making a mistake, I will ask what part they didn't understand, so I can see what exactly needs fixing.

Preferences: (Not required)
1. 950+ ilvl This is to ensure you can survive some one-shot abilities as well as push the bosses extremely fast so we don't have to deal with some annoying mechanics.
2. Two toons That way you can come to both runs and not leave your community hanging.
3. Understanding of the raid Even though I will be giving a run down of the fight, it's nice if you've already had some hands-on experience!

Currently, this is Alliance only. I will be doing my best to get my runs transitioned to Horde without burning myself out.

Discord: https://discord.gg/mr5Z6YT
Everything you need to know (Monthly schedule, my btag, my rules, and all the fights on mythic difficulty) are linked in The Chosen chat channel pins.
If you have any questions, feel free to ping me on discord or ask me in this thread.

Hope to see you all in my runs! :)
Oh, I forgot about that. Will check it out, thanks.
Very cool of you to do! I wish you were doing this for the Horde side as well because I would definitely sign up.
04/07/2018 05:57 PMPosted by Necrotico
Very cool of you to do! I wish you were doing this for the Horde side as well because I would definitely sign up.

I will as soon as I can get some reliable solo soakers on Horde. Right now my pally/druid/Priest can solo soak because bubble/Bear Form Ironbark/Cloak.. That way I can soak without the fear of someone dying and losing their chance on title ^^;

I have a lot of friends willing to help. So it may be soon!
My first run for this week starts in 15 mins :)
Next week I will join. This toon is locked out
Awesome, been looking for an Alliance side group to do this with.
Next run is tomorrow at 5 pm pst!:)
In 2.5 hours I’ll start the invite for the first run today:)
Sounds good. I'm already locked out for this week, but I'd like to give it a try next week. I'll be keeping an eye on it.
Starting invites for Run #1
Would love to do this. And then I realize:

I'm Horde.
I've really pushed myself and I'm still only i940.
I only have 1 chr.

So I guess this is a friendly bump. ;)
Relatively successful night! :)
Next run is Friday, 4/20, 7 pm pst
Hey! I'd love to join but it says the link is expire. Do you mind putting up another?
04/15/2018 07:41 PMPosted by Tharenleass
Hey! I'd love to join but it says the link is expire. Do you mind putting up another?

https://discord.gg/tWsmp

There you go, updated OP with a link that shouldn't expire
Been interested in doing this but my schedule's been chaotic and the group finder's been...

...not so great.

Hope to get myself in and say hi! Thanks for doing this!
Is it mandatory to attend every individual one of these or just back to back ones? I have two chars, (one rogue around 950ish and this guy at 974) and I've been looking to get at least one of them the armor but I'm also raiding 7:30 CST > 10 CST on Tues/Thurs/Sunday. Should I just join and ask this? I'll be paying attention to this thread and I might have a friend who's similar ilvl to myself who'll probably be interested in this.
04/15/2018 08:08 PMPosted by Shirt
Been interested in doing this but my schedule's been chaotic and the group finder's been...

...not so great.

Hope to get myself in and say hi! Thanks for doing this!

Aww :( Sorry to hear. My runs are always Friday/Saturday/Sunday, and it's always rotating! :)

04/15/2018 08:12 PMPosted by Vendreck
Is it mandatory to attend every individual one of these or just back to back ones? I have two chars, (one rogue around 950ish and this guy at 974) and I've been looking to get at least one of them the armor but I'm also raiding 7:30 CST > 10 CST on Tues/Thurs/Sunday. Should I just join and ask this? I'll be paying attention to this thread and I might have a friend who's similar ilvl to myself who'll probably be interested in this.

You can leave after the first run if you want, but sometimes people who die, they stay because they'd like help as well, since they stayed to help the others (even when it had no benefit)

It's just courtesy to return the favor.

I also have regulars who have the xmog/title and they just keep coming so they could chill.