964 2/11 M F Mage looking for guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking to stay horde preferably.

I’m currently 2/11 M, and looking for a new guild for BFA.

Prefer EST raid times from 9-12pm.
Can u start and end 30 mins earlier? Sparkytiz#1491 5/11 mythic
Hey there! If you're willing to switch to Alliance, <Coup de Grace> (A) of Azjol-Nerub (6/11M) is currently recruiting dps just like you for our mythic progression team!

Formed in 2008, Coup has been a stable guild for a decade, with many of our members having raided together for much of that time. We raid Tues/Weds from 9:00-11:30 EST, and Sunday from 8:00-11:30 EST. We offer guild repairs, old content/achievement/alt runs on off-nights, and plenty of guild m+ (we have groups pushing high M+ keys several nights a week). If you're interested in chatting more about the guild, hit me up at Skuldawg#1199.
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Legion progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for exceptional raiders

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking to build our roster for Mythic Raiding in BFA. We are looking for players (current or returning) with past mythic raiding experience. We are currently farming normal/heroic ABT and helping gear/prep our trials for BFA.
We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. our goal every tier will always be to get cutting edge

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 9/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Hunter
Warlock
Boomkin
Monk/Druid healer - potentially disc Priest.

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
Hi Ncjakee! My name is Carla! I believe you would be a great addition to our guild/raid. We are a semi-casual raiding guild of people who have played/known each other for years. We also understand that Real Life>WoW. I am not just looking for an individual who can DPS, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

My Bnet is Layliah#1369 - My Discord is Layliah#3619
Would love to chat with you! Have you join our discord and get to meet everyone! Perhaps join our wow family!

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues & Wed 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST (Mon as needed)

11/11 Heroic Antorus - 1/11 Mythic Antorus
We do Mythic+ runs each week too.

Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other's company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team.

We are currently looking for a few dps to fill our raid roster!

About Us
Infinite Improbability (I2) is an active semi-casual raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP/PST) horde side. I2 is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol, and we look to continue that tradition in Legion and beyond. We have been actively raiding as a team since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free guild. We play other games outside of WOW such as Overwatch, Diablo 3, PUBG , Destiny 2, DOTA2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
- Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
- Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables you will need for any given raid. Note: We supply the raid with all food and flasks. Extra consumables such as potions and runes are the individual's responsibility.
- Reliable attendance and promptness.
- Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
- Have acceptable raiding spec(s) and be willing to respec if asked to do so
- Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
- Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
- Have a stable Internet connection.
- Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying

Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you! :)
[A] Meh 7/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps is in high demand as well as 1 healer, although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Here is our guild spam, https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762327103, if you have any interest please add me @ thefonzii#1173 so we can talk more.
Hey there, could you start an hour earlier than your preferred times? If not, I understand and wish you the best of luck. If you're flexible, <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of ranged DPS. Current prog is 7/11M Antorus. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Absynnian#1531, Kellerwing#1024 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Remnant on Firetree is 7/11M and we raid 9-12 EST only two nights, Tuesday & Thursday.

If you're interested in clearing most content on very short raid weeks with several other players who parse over 90th percentile or above, then we might be looking for you.

We currently don't have any raiding mages, as ours rerolled warlock. We're a small but well organized and generally fun/laid back guild whose primary goal is hanging out with our friends... But we do enjoy killing a boss now and then.

If you're interested, hit me up on bnet. Lucky#1465.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<Wrong Answer> is a Horde guild on Area-52 with a 10/11M GM/Raid Leader and a 11/11M Tank, with several ex-hardcore raiders.

• We consider ourselves SEMI-HARDCORE (9hr Raid week)
  • We run an optional raid night to do normal/heroic mode (we love alts!)
  • We often run mythic+ as well.

Server:
Area-52 Horde

Progression
6/11M w/ K'G down to 8%. Will die very soon

Raid Times
Mon/Tue/Wed 10pm-1am EST (7PM PST)

Contact
  • Dreamie#1493 - GM/Raid Leader
  • Zerrix#11394 - Recruitment
Reign is recruiting motivated and skilled players to join our core group in order to be able to push Mythic Antorus efficiently and effectively. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule.

We are active outside of designated raid times with several members who like to push M+ keys and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game.

If you are interested in being a part of a friendly competitive team, please contact one of the officers below and one of us will get in touch with you as soon as we can! I am also available all day on discord (Fiolated#9828).

Guild:<Reign>
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30CST with an optional Monday
Current Progression: 6/11M 11/11H Antorus
Contacts:
    Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
    Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132

Needs: Great dps with a penchant for mechanics, a Holy pally, and a resto druid. All dps classes/specs will be considered.
<Half Credit> [H] Area 52 5/11M is looking for a couple dps to finish off our core roster and progress through mythic ABT.

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Monday 10-12pm EST

Recruitment
High Priority
Windwalker Monk
Hunter
Warlock
Any ranged dps class
Any exceptional class/spec is also more than welcome to apply

Requirements
Discord/Exorsus Raid Tools/RC Loot Council addon/WeakAuras

Half Credit offers you:
-Free gems, enchants, pots/flasks and repairs for raiders
-Active members even on non raid nights
-Mythic +'s
-Alt raid nights on thursdays

What we ask from you:
-80% Attendance
-Knowledge of your class
-Able to take constructive criticism
-Come prepared for every raid
-Positive attitude, patience, and ability to be a team player
-And don't forget that sense of humor(:

If you feel like we could be a good fit for you then contact our recruiter.
Ouija (wubwubwub#1316)-Btag or my discord (Vesp#7838)
If interested in joining the top guild on a small realm at 3/11M, we can talk about bringing you in <Kronos> on Garrosh.

We raid Sun/Mon 9:30pm-12:30am EST

Bnet is Vext#1313 if you'd like to chat about it.
Hello -- We're currently recruiting DPS and you fit what we're currently looking for. We're 9/11M Antorus the Burning Throne, we raid Tues and Weds from 5:30 to 8:30 PST (8:30 to 11:30 EST). I've dropped my contact info below. Hope to hear from you!

BNET: Rhadamanthos#1622
Discord: Rhadamanthos#7984
[A] Resident Kabuki Theatre - Lightbringer
<Untimely Demise> Horde on Bloodhoof
Raid nights Friday from 9pm-12 eastern and Sunday from 9pm-11pm eastern
We are 10/11H and are full of very experienced past mythic raiders who have been playing since vanilla and others who have been playing since WOTLK. We are looking to do a little bit of mythic when we get enough people. Add my btag or message me on discord if interested.
Battlenet: Jetmax#1690
Discord: Maxdadruid#3673
Hey Ncjakee,

<Slightly Offensive> is currently recruiting a few good men (or women) for our Mythic raiding roster. We are a group of washed up hardcore raiders with previous top 50 world/US kills that are looking to finish this tier and come back strong in BFA. I should mention that we are 7/11 Mythic after two resets!

If you are interested in a horde guild that raids Sunday / Monday 7P-11P CST we might be for you!

Add me at Unethical#1257 for more information, best of luck in your search!
[A]<Combat Reflexes>
Server-Proudmoore
Raid times:
Friday/Saturday
8pm-11pm PST
9pm-12am MST
10pm-1am CST
11pm-2am EST

[A]<Combat Reflexes> is a newly formed guild with skilled players. We're looking for people serious about progression. That being said, we are also open to casual players who want to participate in a mature, drama free setting. We are currently seeking raiders interested in Heroic Antorus progression into Mythic. GM and Co-GM are both 11/11 Heroic. Currently looking for all classes. If you are a returning player, we are also planning to develop a Mythic+ team and Normal Antorus team to gear up as quickly as possible. We have a Discord that provides social entertainment for any adult wishing to participate in our humor outside of raiding. Please note, all team roles are not filled yet. If you're interested, please add my Bnet tag:
Lackdaddy45#1397

Thanks for considering us :)
Greetings!

We're recruiting additional ranged dps for Mythic progression. We're the right faction AND time for you!

IMPENDING DOOM II :
~ does NOT recruit for the bench.
~ is currently M5/11.
~ raids on T/W/Th from 8:30 - 11pm EST.

Impending Doom II formed at the end of Vanilla on Ysera (PvE Horde), and has had current content clears during every tier since then. We've had the same officers since Wrath, and many of our players have been with us since Cata or before.

If you're looking for long term stability (and are 18+), hit me up or apply at id2ysera.enjin.com

AZooOfDoom#1976 (Discord: Zoogore#5822)