973 B DK 5/11M or R-druid LF non-Thurs Guild

Guild Recruitment
Currently 5/11 M, looking for a guild trying to progress that has consistent attendance. Looking for something that is semi-hardcore and does NOT raid Thursdays. Prefer raids ending before 11pm EST any other day. Willing to transfer. Pretty into M+ as well, looking to grow there. Dee#1514

Currently have:
973 Blood DK
967 Bear/967 Resto Druid

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/durtydee
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/bishesbecray
bump
If you're looking for a home or need help recruiting and are willing to come to Turalyon, let me know! I'm interested in making my realm fill that nice niche of weekend raiding in heroic and Mythic. We have a really close realm community that hosts M Guldan, Chosen and achievement/normal runs weekly!

So that being said, if you're on a deadish realm, raid weekends and are looking to transfer - come to Turalyon! = )

It will benefit Turalyon and your guild, but it would also benefit my raiders so their friends can transfer here to raid or people I turn away but want to raid mythic weekends can raid as well.

I also run a recruitment discord with ~4000 people so I have no shortage of people coming to me. Here, for reference: https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W = )

If you're looking for a list of all the weekend guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times & listed with Mythic or Heroic based on the long term goals of the guilds:

MORNING (5am+)
[H] Act Natural - Saturday & Sunday 8am-11am EST Normal (2/11N)

AFTERNOON (Noon+)
[H] Avidity - Saturday & Sunday 1pm-4pm EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC
[H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST Mythic (5/11M)

EVENING (5pm+)
[H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Heroic (2/11M) AOTC
[A] Judgement - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-10pm EST Heroic (9/11H)
[H] Horder Faster Deeper - Friday-Sunday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC
[H] Prophets - Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC
[A] In The Mountains - Friday & Sunday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Heroic (11/11H)
AOTC

[H] Ours Is The Fury - Friday & Saturday 8:30pm-11pm EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC
[H] Delirious Underlings - Saturday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Heroic (4/11H)

LATE NIGHT (9pm+)
[A] Mognificent - Friday & Saturday 9pm-12am EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC
[H] Synthesize - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (7/11M)
[H] Synthesis - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST Heroic (1/11M) AOTC

Not that these count as weekend guilds, but they do fill a weird niche with a Sunday raid day. If you're looking for a list of all the Sunday/Monday guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times:

MORNING (5am+)

AFTERNOON (Noon+)

EVENING (5pm+)
[H] Taco Slap - Sunday & Monday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC
[H] Last Sanctuary - Sunday & Monday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic (10/11H)

LATE NIGHT (9pm+)
[H] Savage Factory - Sunday & Monday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (3/11M)
bump
someone love me
bump
H-Kil'Jaeden <F O O L S A V A G E> 9/11M

Recruiting:
TANK (Blood DK pref.) / any exceptional RDPS
**any exceptional player of any class or spec will be greatly considered, don't hesitate to message me if you don't see your class/spec here,

BEST MAN UP WE WILL FIND A SPOT FOR YOU

Current Progression:
Working on M Aggramar. 30%, kill next reset

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 6:00-10:00PM PST

NO Split runs
NO Alts required
NO Extended raid times
NO Additional raid days

Check out the new guild that is transferring to Turalyon! = ) They can use a few people.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762187026
If you ever consider switching to alliance, you may want to check us out! Our raids do run right until 11EST, which might be a little tight for your schedule. But I just wanted to share our recruitment message with you if you think it might be something that could work out.

Malice, located on Sargeras, is recruiting more raiders for Antorus Mythic progression! We would like to have a solid 20-25 player roster for competition in our ranks or if people are not able to make a day. If you have wanted to try raiding, or get back into it, we are the place for you! We are a laid back, semi-casual group that enjoy pushing progression but also don't take ourselves too seriously.

Our progression in Legion:
7/7 H and 3/7 M Emerald Nightmare
3/3 H Trial of Valor
10/10 H and 4/10 M Nighthold
9/9 H and 3/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
11/11 H and 4/11 M Antorus

We are looking for ranged dps, a holy paladin, and a tank. Exceptional players of non-listed roles always welcome to apply.

We raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 6:45PM - 10:00 PM server (CST). We will be using personal loot until the end of Legion and swap back to using EPGP as our loot system once BfA releases. We use Discord for voice and socializing outside of WoW.

Feel free to contact Fivetwo (Alex#11677) or Teglet (Tegs#1624) or Merith (Merith#1205).

On non-raid days, you can find most of us pushing M+ keys, PVPing, or just generally hanging out with guildies.

Thank You!
<Impure> is a 2 day horde weekend raiding guild on Turalyon-US.

Current Progression:
6/11m Antorus

Raid Times:
Saturday: 6:00 - 9:00PM EST (3 hours)
Sunday: 6:00 - 9:00PM EST (3 hours)
*Friday: 6:00 - whenever EST (Optional Alt/Fun Night)

About us: Many of our core have years of experience and either came back from hiatus or had real life aggro that caused us to switch up our raid schedules. Our voice chat program is discord. We are actively trying to fill our roster to continue pushing for CE. Our members regularly push high m+ keys and pvp outside of raid times.

Our Recruitment method: no apps to fill out, just a short trial period (usually no more than 2 weeks/4 raids).

Our current role needs:

DPS: 1-2 (Interested in a strong Mage, Warlock, Spriest, Hunter, or Ele Shammy. Will look at all exceptional dps though!)
Heals: 1 (Strong Heals, DPS os a plus)
*Also interested in a strong tank to shuffle some people around*

all exceptional players may apply regardless of class.

For more information you can contact one of our officers.

Danye - Tristien#1577
Kaowin - Weidendorf#1292
Vlad - Neocene#1709
bump
bump
Here is our guild spam, https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762327103, if you have any interest please add me @ thefonzii#1173 so we can talk more.
bump
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey Dee, we're def looking for a fulltime resto druid

<Wrong Answer> is a Horde guild on Area-52 with a 10/11M GM/Raid Leader and a 11/11M Tank, with several ex-hardcore raiders.

• We consider ourselves SEMI-HARDCORE (9hr Raid week)
  • We run an optional raid night to do normal/heroic mode (we love alts!)
  • We often run mythic+ as well.

Server:
Area-52 Horde

Progression
6/11M w/ K'G down to 8%. Will die very soon

Raid Times
Mon/Tue/Wed 10pm-1am EST (7PM PST)

Contact
  • Dreamie#1493 - GM/Raid Leader
  • Zerrix#11394 - Recruitment
bump
Gonna keep this short.

We're 4/11M and currently in need of a strong healer for a core raid spot.

We raid 7-10pm EST Saturday and Sunday nights with optional H clear on Friday.

If you're interested, feel free to add me on btag, Toroc#1980and I'll get with you whenever I get the chance!
bump