Prot/Arms War LF BFA home

Guild Recruitment
Hey there!
I NEED LATE NIGHT NO QUESTIONS :( IM SORRY!

A litlte about me I love the is game Lore and M+ etc , I am a very active player and I have played this game since Vanilla ( no im not that guy) but I am GREAT at mechanics and communication.

1. Times available & time zone: 8:30 PST Or LATER ( NO I CAN NOT GO EARLIER) Sorry my work schedule does not allow it
2. Server preference: Any Really
3. Faction preference: Horde ONLY
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-Hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: 5/11 M
6. Recent logs (if available):
I link both as a while ago i decided i should play what i love not what will get me in a guild. I love Warrior and melee ,
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/shiggz
7. Contact info: Dugler#1359 (btag) or Mintz#4386 (Discord)
8. Anything else:

I am looking for a guild to call home in the rest of legion and into BFA , My view on guilds as I have played from launch is I'd rather enjoy the people i play with then Log in and out for raid. I want to be active outside of raids M+ etc.

So if your guild is the type that only communicates and plays with each other during raid then i'm sorry i'm not the raider for you.
Hey there! I represent Unappeasable, a 6/11 M guild on Tichondrius looking for new players for mythic progression. We have two raid teams, our core team that raids on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30-11:30 PST and a new team that raids from 9:30-12:30 PST on Saturday nights. My btag is Goldenbear#1538, add me if you’d be interested so we can talk about a spot for you to come trial!