977 9/11M DPS DK LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello Vexus! <Addiction> on Bleeding Hollow is currently looking for a DPS DK for our raid team. It is for a full time position as we do not recruit for the bench and run a tight knit roster. Why join here over all the other guilds that will post or contact you? We believe the atmosphere, the way we run things, and the history we have as a guild sets us apart from the rest. Come see for yourself and be part of a family/guild you will truly enjoy. We are also very active outside of raids which is not typical of most guilds. We are achievement seekers, pet collectors, old content runners. You name it, we probably do it in our off time. We are also big on alts and encourage people to have them.

<Addiction> is a semi - hardcore 20 man horde raiding guild on the US PVP Bleeding Hollow server. Most of our members used to be in Top 10 guilds and have vast prior raiding experience dating back to Classic WoW. We are all at the point where we do not enjoy the super hardcore raid scene and all that comes with it like we used to. We chose to run a more relaxed schedule that puts focus on the people we raid with and the quality of raiding more than the amount we raid. We are a talented group of players who want to see all the game has to offer without raiding 5-7 days a week to do so. We all enjoy our lives outside the game and don't have to sacrifice anything from it to play here. If you enjoy playing with highly competitive, friendly people on a lighter schedule then this is the place for you.

Many of our happiest raiders are ones who have been in top-tier, 5+day, 100%-attendance hardcore guilds and have decided that getting a boss kill a little earlier isn't worth the cost to their lives. We all play the game because we find raiding fun, and it makes the time we spend even better if you can actually enjoy the people you raid with. However, we?re still very competitive and we all want to get high-rank kills as each tier comes out.

Here is the need-to-know info about <Addiction>

Progression: 11/11 Mythic Antorus US 30th 9/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 10/10 Mythic Nighthold
Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10pm-2am EST
Loot: Loot council
Attendance: Full attendance required since it is a 3 day a week schedule
Required Alts: We require 1 raid ready alt for splits
Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Addiction

We are currently recruiting the following:

Tank: Closed
Healers: Open
Physical DPS: Open
Caster DPS: Open

If any and all of this interests you then you can contact me through real ID or in game whisper or head on over to the website and put in an application.

real ID contact: sean#1572

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
Severity of Mal'ganis, 9/11m

Tues/wed 8-12cst

Swiver#11128
Hey there, we are doing trials currently.

Farming Mythic Antorus all summer, going into BFA

Still have few bosses left for this reset (including Argus) so perfect time to get in!

Guild: <Narcosis> 11/11M
Server: Illidan-Horde
Schedule: Tues, Wed, Thurs 7-10 central. Alt runs Fri, and push on Mon
Recruiting: Any DPS/Healer. High needs for Lock, War, Spriest, Balance
Apply: www.narcosisguild.com/application
Battlenet: MikeIceBerg#1550 dilemma#11889 and alex#116723
Air would love to add you on your hunter for our core progression group for Mythic Argus provided you can raid mornings. Add me at berl#11782 and details below!

Hi there, <Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 10/11M 7/9M 10/10M 7/7M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10am-1pmCST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs.
*We currently need:*
-Rogue/Demon Hunter
-Hunter.
-Mage
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras
*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
[A] <Rude Awakening> 11/11M, 3Day Tu/Th/Su 830EST LF Core

Guild: <Rude Awakening> Alliance
Progression:
11/11 M Antorus US 175
9/9M TOS
10/10M Night Hold
7/7 MythicEN
3/3 MythicTOV
13/13M HFC US 151
Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/whisperwind/Rude+Awakening
Server: Whisperwind
Raid Time:
Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday
7:30 - 10:30pm Central
8:30 - 11:30pm Eastern.

LINK TO RECRUITMENT THREAD - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20757517210?page=1
Hey there :)

My guild is 9/11M and we have Aggramar down to 13% as of tonight. The kill is coming soon. We are looking for a couple DPS to help round out our roster and to help with raid comp. After cutting edge our plan is to get everyone the kill and the mount, as well as the mount from Mythic Nighthold. I am sure we will find other stuff to keep us busy until B.F.A.

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from around 7PM PST to 10PM Pacific (Server) time.

If you are at all interested in joining us, please feel free to contact me here on the forum or add my battletag (Taalisman#1695) We would love to have you!!!
2 night raiding, we need a solid DPS DK
<Okay> Illidan 9/11 M

Tues & Thurs. 8:30pm-11:30pm CST(server)

US15 Leadership, high M+ key groups, sale runs, flasks/food/repairs provided.

Add me, let's chat
bear#1792
okay.gg
Here's the down and dirty

Guild: Late Night Shenanigans - (Thrall)
Faction: :Horde
Raid Times/Days: Tues /Wed/Thurs 11pm - 1am Pacific
Cleared: 8/11M
Recruitment Contacts: Bnet: Spike#1105, Disco#1502
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Late+Night+Shenanigans
Needs: Holy Priest or Resto Druid, Melee DPS (Rogue/Ret Pally) Ranged dps (spriest, boomchicken, hunter preferred) Exceptional applicants will always be considered even if we are not recruiting your class/spec
Pillow Talk 9/11M is looking to expand our core roster. We are a great group of progression inclined individuals and seek to add some like-minded DPS to our Mythic Antorus raid group. We like to have fun and enjoy ourselves however we remain focused on progression.

Needs: Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman, Melee DPS but any exceptional applicant should contact me.

Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 9PM-12:30AM server time.

Add/contact Velayn#1455 for inquiries.
[teamLUST], Mal'ganis Horde- is a 3 day a week raiding guild.
Our times:
Tuesday/Thursday/Monday: 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST
Optional Wednesday Raid: Starting 8:30PM CST Heroic Farm/Alt Raid.

Current Progress: 9/11M, 8/9M, 10/10M, 2/3M, 7/7M

Here's our recruitment post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749205755

Here's our guild site:
http://teamlust.shivtr.com/

You can get in touch with us:
Bnet- Valythe#1677, Discord- Valythe#9674
Bnet- Druiman#1421, Discord- Druiman#9501
Bnet- Muse#1836, Discord- Muse#3986
<Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill.

Endless Waltz is a "mature" raiding guild. The age in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over the country. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 server time.
-Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
-EPGP

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions Provided
-Gems/Enchants/Guild Repairs Provided
-Discord voice chat

Progression:
-9/11M Antorus, the Burning Throne (Best attempt was 40% at Aggramar)
-11/11H Antorus, the Burning Throne
-7/9M Tomb of Sergeras
-9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
-7/10 Mythic Nighthold
-10/10 Heroic Nighthold
-7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
-3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

Current Recruitment Needs
Dps:
-Demon Hunter (Havoc) (High Priority)
-Deathknight (Frost/Unholy) (Medium Priority)
-Druid (Balance/Feral) (Low Priority)
-Hunter (BM/MM) (Low Priority)
-Monk (windwalker) (High Priority)
-Mage (Any spec)(Medium Priority)
-Rogue (Any spec) (High Priority)
-Priest (Shadow) (Medium Priority)
-Shaman (Elemental) (High Priority)
-Shaman (enhancement) (Low Priority)
-Paladin (Retribution) (Low priority)
-Warlock (Any Spec) (Low)
-Warrior (Arms/Fury (Medium Priority)

Healers:
-Druid (Resto) (Extremely low Priority)
-Monk (Mistweaver) (Low Priority)
-Priest (Disc/Holy) (Medium Priority)
-Paladin (Holy) (Medium Priority)
-Shaman (Resto) (Medium Priority)

Tanks:
Not recruiting tanks at this time.

Will consider any good application even if your class or spec isn't listed above or is listed as Low Priority!

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Brandoni#1939, Tavish#1987), Or myself (Zer0Faith#1697) In-game

Hello there,

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Stormrage with a progression of 11/11M in AtBT. We are looking to pick up skilled DPS for core opening.

Symmetric is also highly active outside of raiding hours, we push a lot of keys as a guild and do make a lot of gold via Mythic+ carries & Raid sales. A very popular alliance Mythic+ community discord is also ran by one of our member (Relic) and it is a reliable way to find skilled & dependable players for high keys! We are a skilled group of raiders hungry for more kills than just the shiny purples & looking forward to have more team oriented, non-egomaniacs and competent players in a relaxed but yet progression oriented environment.

Our current raid times are Tues. Wed & Thurs from 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST. If these times fit for you and you want a chill environment, please contact me at Obskure#6264 (GM).

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759406882
https://www.symmetric-guild.com

Thanks and good luck!
Maj
<Symmetric - Stormrage>
Btag: Obskure#6264
Discord: Majestyk#0034

***We also sponsor transfers for cross server talented recruits***
[H] <SRS> on Illidan is currently 10/11M Antorus, previously 9/9M ToS, looking for DPS (or healers) to help strengthen our roster. This will be a core position for Legion and BFA.

About us: We formed one month before ToS our goal is to be a CE guild that gets better every tier. Things to consider as a possible new recruit, we want people who are accountable and can pull their weight in a 20 man raid. Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to raid at a Mythic level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central

www.srsguild.com to apply
or please add me to chat:
Clazzical#1132 (Battletag)
Lialeana#7609 (Discord)
About Us
<Juice> is a Semi Casual raiding guild. This guild came to fruition after a couple of friends had wanted a fun raiding experience while also being competitive. We are currently 10/11 Mythic.

What We Want From Our Raiders
-Great Attendance
-Friendly Attitude
-Knowledge of Encounters
-Raid Awareness

Required Characters:
1 Main Character with at least 965+ (dependent on wearing older tier or not)
Raid Times
Tuesdays -Wednesdays-Thursdays
11:00 PM EST ~ 2:00 AM EST

Trial period lasts 4-6 raids. Afterwards, Officers will assess overall performance and determine if you are to be promoted. Trial periods may be extended in certain cases.

Tank~Open
Healers~Open
Melee DPS~Open
Ranged DPS~Open

Required Add-ons:
Angry Assignments

Loot:
Personal Loot ( cause that's what its gonna be in BFA )

Contact Youheng#1789, CowJuice#1419 , tskaff#1907 Lòca#1475 for anymore question or info
#TheStig2221
Hey bro, we could use a starting MT right away for a perm spot in our core. Hit me up

H-Kil'Jaeden <F O O L S A V A G E> 9/11M

Recruiting:
TANK / any exceptional Melee DPS / any Ranged DPS / and healer
(We've had some trials not work out so were looking to fill the ranks and get cutting edge in a timely matter.)
**any exceptional player of any class or spec will be greatly considered, don't hesitate to message me if you don't see your class/spec here,
BEST MAN UP WE WILL FIND A SPOT FOR YOU

Current Progression:
Working on M Aggramar 30% dies next reset.

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 6:00-10:00PM PST

NO Split runs
NO Alts required
NO Extended raid times
NO Additional raid days

Vex,

Would like to chat if you're still looking for a new home. Guild is Unrivaled, US-Stormreaver, 11/11M, raiding Tues/Wed 9:30-1:30EST. My btag is wellsdaddy#1861, thank you!
<No Pandas> on Zul'jin Horde

Progression:
11/11M Antorus, the Burning Throne [CE]
9/9M Tomb of Sargeras [CE]
10/10M The Nighthold [CE]
3/3M Trial of Valor [CE]
7/7M The Emerald Nightmare [CE]

Raiding Schedule:
Tuesday 8:00pm - 12:00am EST
Wednesday 8:00pm - 12:00am EST
Thursday 8:00pm - 12:00am EST

We're currently clearing Antorus in 2 days now since it's on farm.

Currently Recruiting:
Brewmaster Monk
Guardian Druid
Protection Paladin
Protection Warrior
Vengeance Demon Hunter

Affliction Warlock
Frost/Unholy Death Knight
Shadow Priest

Apply:
https://bestguildna.me/#apply

If you have any questions or inquiries, my BattleTag is:
Sewpra#1780
Hey I think I might have the right choice for you.

I'm the GM of <Perdition> on Hyjal (West coast server), we are currently 10/11M and we raid from 8-11pm PST on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. We are currently progressing phase 2 and phase 3 on Argus. Let me know if you're interested. We are doing a reclear this week but have the Argus lockout saved for next week. If you are interested in coming tonight, add me and shoot me a message.

Thanks,
Slice#1994