Looking for a raiding/mythic+ guild

Guild Recruitment
930 MW monk/ 955 BM hunter lf raiding/mythic+ guild

been playing since Vanilla, missing all of my old raiding buddies and the good times we had. I have a stable full of 110's all around 910+ ilvl and am willing to respec or re-main a toon!

US CST available most nights and weekends
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 11/11H and 3/11M.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
[Lightbringer][Alliance] ☆Novus Sanctum☆ (11/11 H & 2/11 M Antorus)

Please fill out the application to the left if you are interested in joining. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact Xhadow#1889 on battle net, Jaytonse, or Xhadöw.

Recruiting:

DPS - 1 to 2 • We are recruiting regular dps and reserve dps for our Mythic roster. Reserves can raid Heroic, and have opportunities to sub in for Mythic slots. Monks/Warlocks take first priority at this time. Feel free to apply!

Backup Tank - 1

Any class will be considered. Feel free to apply!

Raid Times (PST) [add 3 hours for Eastern]: • Tuesday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM • Thursday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM • Saturday (fun raid): 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM

What we expect: • Be knowledgeable about your class—know: optimal talents, stats, gear, gems, enchants, rotation • Pull 1 million dps minimum • Be ilvl 940 • Have at least 75 points in Artifact Weapon (for Netherlight Crucible unlocks) • Have the appropriate addons and keep them up to date (DBM, ExrT, RCLootCouncil, etc.) • Have a positive and constructive attitude

We expect all our raiders to come prepared before raid. This includes pots, tomes, and being on time.

Why should you join Novus Sanctum?

We are not only a progression raiding guild, we are a friendly home for everyone who joins. The atmosphere of the guild is helpful, supportive, and rewarding.
When it's time for business to be handled in raid, we do it, but we have fun at the same time.

We regularly run dungeons, Mythic+, and even old content if we get the urge. We do +15 keys/higher every single week. We also have guild raffles for mounts and other items.

We would rather bring players who are willing to learn and execute mechanics even if their DPS might be lower, than those who only care about the meters and nothing else.

If you have any questions, contact our Raid Lead Jaytonse or Recruiter Xhadöw. Xhadow#1889 on Discord
(Deprave) Horde Zul'jin (US), Recruitment is open. We are looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid.

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, can take jokes; we are very un-PC. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive spirit.

We will pay for half of your transfer fee in gold after the two week trial.

Progression:
Antorus the Burning Throne 6/11M
Tomb of Sargeras - 6/9M
Nighthold - 8/10M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M( Cutting Edge)

Raid Times: (invites start at 8:45pm EST) Times are in EST, and we will end at 12AM
Tuesday : Optional Heroic Farm/Argus Sale 9:00 pm-11 pm
Wednesday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm- 12:00am
Thursday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm-12:00am

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deprave

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys.

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Closed
Healer: Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman, Restoration Druid. ( Offspecs with dps is encouraged)
Melee: Demon Hunter
Ranged: Afflic Warlock, Balance Druid

If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We
will accept all exceptional applicants. There are always opportunities to join the group.

Required Addons:
RC Loot Council
Exorsus Raid Tools
Angry Assignments
Bigwigs or DBM
WeakAuras2

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact me (Knatsu#1845) or
coldcarnage#1249
Hello Youdokungfu, we are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (8:00pm till 11:30 est). We are seeking skilled, dependable dps for our team as we progress into Antorus and prepare for BFA.
We can use most any dps except a lock.

We are 10/11H. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to Discord rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We often run an alt Throne raid on Monday nights. We don’t close our doors outside of raids.

You can contact me through the website e-mail (http.coreofgreymane.com), Julise/Weebbie/Ebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in Discord (http://discord.gg/2cprk4g). If we sound like what you’re looking for, please add me: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you
Hello! We could use a few more reliable dps for our raid team, especially ranged (since you are willing to re-main :)) Not sure what sort of raiding atmosphere you are looking for, but please check us out and see if you're interested! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We have roughly 15-20 people on most nights and an active discord. We raid Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst with an optional Saturday raid. Currently, Saturdays are typically our night to do normal and the other 2 nights are heroic. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762038420

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :)
5/11m Tue/Thur/Sun 8-11 EST
11 Year Guild
Loot Council

Veloth#1394 if you'd like to know more.

Could really use a stellar WW monk.
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Legion progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for exceptional raiders

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking to build our roster for Mythic Raiding in BFA. We are looking for players (current or returning) with past mythic raiding experience. We are currently farming normal/heroic ABT and helping gear/prep our trials for BFA.
We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. our goal every tier will always be to get cutting edge

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
Hi! I'd love for you to add my battle tag so we can talk :) Zeeli#11944
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else. I do not feel that to cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads, give either person any insight. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
Geo
< Draconic Covenant > looking for any 1 tank & any dps (preferably a hunter) interested in trying out for heroic AtBT (8/11) and eventually prepare for BfA on sat/sun 7:30 -10pm server or any other players wanting a fun, active, laid back guild with events such as mythic +, rbg's and more! everybody is welcome even if you dont want to raid!!

btag: giraffegod11569
Discord: giraffegod7734

I kept it short and sweet for you. any other questions just message me!
Hey there!

I don't want to do a text wall, so here's my forums post:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761927523#1

Horde, <Storm>, Kilrogg
Raid: Tues/Thurs 7pm-10pm PDT

We’re in need of dps for the rest of this raid, and would love another hunter! (We might have a healer spot for you in BFA (depending on group comp - will figure out closer to release).

Feel free to add me on discord or bnet to chat!

Bnet: mrpcakes#1457
Discord: Ranikie#5654

Thanks!
Hello there! <Novocaine> is a 11/11H, and 3/11 M guild residing on US-Bleeding Hollow. We consist of young adults with lives who love playing this game in their free time. We are currently looking for more to fill our roster to continue drama-free, relaxed heroic farm, and mythic ATBT progression.

If you are currently undergeared, you will need to do your part in getting on par on where you need to be to be a part of the raiding progression (for heroic, 940-950 ilvl). We do a normal ATBT run for alts and gearing on the weekend, which we can usually blow through in about an hour and a half.

If you want to join as a casual with no obligations that's completely fine. We'd be more than happy to have you and congratulate you on all your awesome achievements in guild chat to make you feel at home. We also play a variety of games together, most of them are just as great as your awesome achievements but if you don't want to play those games alone, we're here for you. We'll also show new players the way if you feel you need some help learning your class.

Raid Times:

⬛️ Tuesdays: 7:15 PM – 10:15 PM EST (Mythic ATBT progression.)
⬛️ Wednesdays: 7:15 PM - 10:15 PM EST (Mythic ATBT progression.)
⬛️ Thursdays: 7:15 PM EST – 10:15 PM EST (Heroic ATBT clear.)

Available Positions:

⬛️ MDPS: Moderate
⬛️ RDPS: High
⬛️ Healers: High
⬛️ Tanks: Low

Expectations:

⬛️ 940+ ilvl
⬛️ Use DBM / BigWiggs
⬛️ Don't stand in fire.
⬛️ Be Gem'd / Enchanted
⬛️ VoIP is required for raiding (We use Discord).
⬛️ Willing to take constructive criticism.
⬛️ Have a thorough understanding of your builds, talents and rotation.

Please feel free to add one of Novocaine’s officers if interested! (Silain4k#1122, Kenjer#1110 or Kardnall#1658 on bnet!).
would love to chat with you, please add me at climdog#1524 meantime, here is a link to my thread https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762256084#1