5/11 M Shaman, LF raid Guild

Guild Recruitment
Can fill all roles, Resto is best, however. No Wednesday raid.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/32135249/17#metric=dps
Hiya, Tenochitilan,

We have been rebuilding carefully throughout Legion and are one Hunter and one DPS Shaman short of completing our desired team. We are stable, well organized, and driven to get to Cutting Edge. We are piquing as Legion is winding down and should be 6/11 this week as we found Mythic PK pretty easy last week. Your Elemental logs are solid, dude, and that's what we would request. HMU if you wanna get right back on the progression train.

Warning: Generic recruitment BS to follow ...

Are you an excellent raider who is looking for a permanent WoW home with a legit community and an elitist free environment?

<The Risen> (5/11 MABT) is a longstanding US-Norgannon Alliance guild (now US-Connected-Kargath) with a stable Officer core and skilled/experienced raiders. Early in Legion we “refocused” to become a 2 night raiding guild which now raids Tues/Thurs 9-12 EST. We are on a small server and are still quite competitive with this limited schedule. We have recently returned to Mythic raiding as we are nearing completion of our team rebuild. Contrary to many guilds at this point in the expansion we are gaining momentum and building to Cutting Edge completion in preparation for BFA rather than losing interest and going on break.

We seek mature and dedicated raiders who know how to drink a beer and take a joke. But make no mistake ... we take our raiding very seriously. We are looking for people who understand friendship, dedication, and determination. We will ALWAYS recruit the person and not the spec, but are most in need of RDPS currently. If you are 90%+ parsing DPS but lose it when the nicest guy in the world stands in the fire and wipes us, please do not apply. And, similarly, if you are the nicest guy in the world but keep standing in the fire, please do not apply. We seek competence AND tolerance because progression raiding is a marathon and a grind.

We have been expanding our core raid team throughout Legion and will only grow organically with the right people as we would rather drink beer and farm Heroic than raid Mythic with jerks. Right now we have 17 skilled and committed Mythic team members and fill out Mythic runs with Part Time and Trial Raiders. Needless to say we have legit Mythic Raiding slots available. We DO NOT over-recruit and ALL team members will be a meaningful part of our progression efforts. There is no "bench" and no "revolving door" on this team. Our current raid team is here … https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wlk7hbiCxsex5TYLi_X2m-mlKPGBYepzbxX2zITV0-w/edit#gid=0

Paid transfers available for outstanding candidates. If interested please contact Dork.

BNET: Dork#1522

Discord: Dork#5946
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Legion progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for an exceptional resto sham

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking to build our roster for Mythic Raiding in BFA. We are looking for players (current or returning) with past mythic raiding experience. We are currently farming normal/heroic ABT and helping gear/prep our trials for BFA.
We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. our goal every tier will always be to get cutting edge

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
Reign is moving to Turalyon and we are recruiting motivated and skilled players to join our core group in order to be able to push Mythic Antorus efficiently and effectively. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule.

We are active outside of designated raid times with several members who like to push M+ keys and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game.

If you are interested in being a part of a friendly competitive team, please contact one of the officers below and one of us will get in touch with you as soon as we can! I am also available all day on discord (Fiolated#9828).

Guild:<Reign> Turalyon
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 9:30-12:30 EST with an optional Monday
Current Progression: 6/11M 11/11H Antorus
Contacts:
    Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
    Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132

Needs: Great dps with a penchant for mechanics, a Holy pally, and a resto druid. All dps classes/specs will be considered.
Afternoon.. Lets have a chat man.. I'm looking specifically for a resto shaman. To fill a core role. I am on Bnet right now and will be all day.. I do prefer a proper conversation because its just better for knowing who and what you may be dealing with. I will leave the obligatory spam below! :)

We are looking for a few more players to round out our roster for the completion of antorus and onto BFA.. Our times and information listed below. Preferred method of contact is Bnet since I always have mobile running.

Guild: <Chimera> -Durotan
Faction: ALLIANCE
Raid Times/Days: Friday and Saturday 7:45PM EST - 11PM EST (Optional Tuesday farm content same times)
Cleared: 7/11M
Recruitment Contacts: Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/durotan/Chimera
Needs: Ranged DPS. Warlock : Boomkin..Mage Melee DPS : Rogue, or Anything but Ret Pally. -Healers: Priest / Shaman / Monk. Any Exceptional Player will be considered. Looking to fill these roles ASAP
Thank you
Hey there! My guild is currently 6/11 M and is looking for a resto shaman! We are located on Tichondrius and raid from 8:30-11:30 PST on Tuesdays and Thursdays. My btag is goldenbear#1538-add me if you'd be interested!
[A] Meh 7/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps is in high demand as well as 1 healer, although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Gonna keep this short.

We're 4/11M and currently in need of a strong healer for a core raid spot.

We raid 7-10pm EST Saturday and Sunday nights with optional H clear on Friday.

If you're interested, feel free to add me on btag, Toroc#1980and I'll get with you whenever I get the chance!
I am no longer a free agent.
Hi there! (From the Ashes) is a longterm close knit team looking for an experienced raider to help carry our progress forward into mythic ABT. We are also 5/11 and our raid times may fit what you’re seeking (no Wednesdays). We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 8 Central Time to 11pm.

We could currently have you raid as elemental or resto and the flexibility you bring for both would be great.

Please contact Bzra (our fearless leader) in game on Illidan server, or you can add my Btag Libertine#1754 and I will get you in contact with us.

As an added perk, I believe we can try to get you trial started as soon as this Thursday, tomorrow. And with the new mythic cross raiding see if it’s a good Fit for us and for you, before moving forward with transferring.

Look forward to speaking with you!