Looking For A Guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a guild who see's itself as a family and less a numbers game. A guild willing to teach a loyal player who is willing to contribute to a guild with understanding and leadership. i am a a Pan Hunter In Dalaran and just seeking friends and family to have a good non toxic WoW exp. With WoW becoming more and more complicated from its vanilla incarnation it seems more and more a guild is a need even for a lone Hunter. Just seeking a guild who wants a family member and not just raid fodder you can get ahold of me on Discord Aonifall
Hello! You may want to consider posting a little more information such as the times you typically play and the type of content you're interested in (casual raiding, mythic+, pvp, just leveling, etc)
Well i play randomly late nights most time and weekends, I level never really PVP nor raiding but wanting to do more of both! Why i am looking for a guild especially with the new BFA content coming
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Sorry i forgot to add i am looking for a Guild In Dalaran, Apologize for the inconvenient
Have you checked out the realm-specific forum for Dalaran as well? If rolling a new character on transferring isn't an option, you might have better luck there than just posting in this forum.
hi there I'm moose and we are looking for guildies such as yourself! if you have any questions feel free to add me on bnet and we can chat my btag is at the end of the info section!
We are a Laid back, friendly, adult guild on Greymane/Tanaris. We are looking for guildies to fill core raiding spots. And to fill the guild we all call home.
We would like to keep build a solid progressing raid group to keep moving forward in current content and get ready to keep moving forward in Battle for Azeroth!

On off raid nights there are multiple Key groups running all during the week to try and push keys or help anyone who needs gear .
We also try and do as many of the achievement runs/mount we can !
We have a great group of guildies that are always willing to help with anything . Some that just like to raid or run keys and others are our treasure hunters of the game and collected everything they can . Some Guildies would also like to start building PVP team as well.

We are causal/semi hardcore(ish) like to laugh and have fun while raiding and at same time really try to push and see how far we can go. Even when it’s a full blown four alarm raid emergency, we press on. We are going to be the hap, hap, happiest raiders since leeroy pulled the whole Rookery while eating chicken!!! And when we finally down the boss and all we get is AP we will still be the happiest bunch of A**holes this side of Azeroth.

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm Server (8:30-11:30 EST)
Currently 11/11H
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us.../Salt+and+Burn

All classes/specs welcome, If you are a current raider or new to raiding and interested and have
Any questions please feel free to contact us
Recruitment Contacts:
Allora#1954(btag)GM, Moose#13708(Btag)RL, Buhda#11688(btag)
Hello Kyongja, if you are willing to transfer or even reroll we would love to have you join our community. Everything you stated you are looking for in a guild is what Tom Sellecks Mustache is all about. We understand that this is a game and want people not players. We value the people that are our friends and family in this guild. We are primarily a raiding guild but we refuse to sacrifice the relationships we have built just for the sake of progress.
Hit me up and make a toon on our server and we will invite you so you can see what we are all about. (We just had someone else transfer from Alliance on Dalaran to join us)
Good luck in your search.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tom Sellecks Mustache is a Heroic 8/11 Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall is looking for a Tank and DPS.
At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:
As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. ;)

Most fun I have ever had in a guild. Always something happening with team Mustache! If you're looking for a friendly active guild look no further

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

ABOUT US:
Currently Seeking:
Tanks:
Fulltime position available
Heals
Any (Full-time spots available)
A DPS with a solid heal off-spec would be nice. We typically run 3 heals on most encounters.
DPS:
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
DK
DH
Monk
Warlock
Ele. Shaman
Any

Raid Schedule:
Tues./Thur. 6:15pm - 9pm EST

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)

If you are looking for a positive raiding/gaming experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting casual/new/returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun.

“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”
<Dead Mans Party-Alexstrasza>
About us: DMP is an 8 year old Horde guild, under the same management as it was when created. We are looking to pull out of normal and into heroic progression. We are a chill, relaxed, social guild that enjoys hanging out in discord and doing things other than raiding. DMP helps gear members and prepares them for raiding.

Raid Days: Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30- 10:00 Central time

Needs:
DPS: Any
Heals: Priest
High Demand:
• Boomkin
• Mage
• DH
• DK
• Priest
• Monk
• War
Low Demand:
• Shaman
• Hunters

Contact Info:
Btag: Lolipalooza#1139
Discord: Superstylez#8948
Hello! I'd love for you to add my battle tag so I can talk with you one on one to figure out if my guild is a great fit for you! :) Zeeli#11944
Hi there We're Apparition on Bladefist /Kultiras . Feel free to add me on bt Bow#11590 or cogm Sweds420#1133 with any questions!

As Battle for Azeroth expansion launches we'll be doing guild dungeon and leveling together to gear up for first raid. We have a launch party event on our calendar!

We're looking for people who are looking to work as part of a team, in a friendly, chill atmosphere. No elitists here. We want people who are not simply looking for DPS races, and that working as a team, executing the mechanics, and killing the boss are more important as a guild and team. We welcome new or returning players of any level.

- All specs and classes.
- All roles and classes considered.
- We use Discord for voice.
Raid times: Main raid days FRI SAT 7 pm (CST).
We do Mythics, help others get keystones, and Mythic + to help level those keys.

WE OFFER ALL GUILD MEMBERS:
- Repairs. Those in earned raider ranks get substantial repair allotment.Flasks ect.
- Guild prizes (Mount, Toys, Collectibles Draws)
- Guild events! (Dungeon runs, world boss runs, Helping fellow guildees)
- Active leveling/gearing help for alts! (given that you are willing to actively improve and return favor to others)

Ultimately, we hope that you’ll take the time to contact myself Bowdi-
GM : Bowdi-Bladefist or add thru battletag Bow#11590 or CoGm : Swedsdruid battletag Sweds420#1133 or pst any guildee for an invite.
Please check us out. We are located on the Dalaran server though we are not as big as some other communities here we have been together gaming for 5 years. We have a solid core of gamers from various other games and are looking to develop our WOW interests within our community. We primarily run an Alliance side Guild but have a Horde faction set up as well for those who have interest in either one.

I could go on and on about all the reasons to join us but will let our Guild Spam tell it for us: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762147387

Our main Website is here if you desire more info: http://knightwardens.enjin.com/

If you have a personal question here is my Bnet: Brew29#1150
Our if you can’t reach me my first officer Bnet: Rhadiem#1668

We also offer Discord as our primary voip service if you have any questions we can provide you with that information

I hope you give us a look at but wish you the best in wherever you find a home
<Recursion> is now recruiting!

About us:
We are a small group of like-minded adults looking for other mature players to fill out our core raid team for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our 2 night raid week. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to increase DPS/Healing or find better ways to tank the boss for every encounter. We want raiders who are always trying to top their previous best. We do not want people who we have to constantly call out on discord for getting hit by avoidable damage. 11/11H AOTC Experienced.

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday/Friday evenings from 8-11pm EST.
This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Friday.

We welcome any solid players, and are specifically looking for the following classes / roles:

Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: Open
Healer: Rdruid, Hpally

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Contact Info:
http://recursion.site/
Xlor (Xlor11272)
Horum (Horum#1559)
Orchidia (Melicious#1794)
Heya Kyongja,

I'm the recruitment officer for Pak Cafan on Dalaran. We started back in EQ1 and have been on Dal since day 1. Our core tenets rest upon the pillars of honesty, respect, and treating each other like family. If you are looking for a group of people who love a challenge and are dedicated to having each other’s backs we might be right for you.

Raid times if you're looking at that information:
Raid Times: Wednesday/Thursdays @9pm
Progress: 11/11 H ATBT

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or just to say hey^^
Contact Battletag: Peregryn#1292
[A]<Combat Reflexes>
Server-Proudmoore
Raid times:
Friday/Saturday
8pm-11pm PST
9pm-12am MST
10pm-1am CST
11pm-2am EST

[A]<Combat Reflexes> is a newly formed guild with skilled players. We're looking for people serious about progression. That being said, we are also open to casual players who want to participate in a mature, drama free setting. We are currently seeking raiders interested in Heroic Antorus progression into Mythic. GM and Co-GM are both 11/11 Heroic. Currently looking for all classes. If you are a returning player, we are also planning to develop a Mythic+ team and Normal Antorus team to gear up as quickly as possible. We have a Discord that provides social entertainment for any adult wishing to participate in our humor outside of raiding. Please note, all team roles are not filled yet. If you're interested, please add my Bnet tag:
Lackdaddy45#1397

Thanks for considering us :)
Hey Kyongja,

I can relate to your situation and the fact that Legion can be a bit overwhelming at times and having a home and some family (guild) members to help run stuff with is a dream come true, at least WoW style.

Anyway, I think I have the solution to your problem and I'd like to pitch my guild right here, but I won't. Instead, I'll just leave the link to the forum and let you read it at your leisure and hope to hear from you afterwards.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762116916

Even though we are on Lightbringer, I hope there is a way we can make this work, only because I really feel we have the home you are looking for.

If you have any questions or anything at all, even a good lock cookie or mage biscuit recipe, please get a hold of me. I hope to hear from you. :)

Happy Hunting
~Issy
MsSoul #1684
Hello,

You could check us out and see if it interests you.
Link below

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762277343?page=8
[A]<Combat Reflexes>
Server-Proudmoore
Raid times:
Friday/Saturday
8pm-11pm PST
9pm-12am MST
10pm-1am CST
11pm-2am EST

[A]<Combat Reflexes> is a newly formed guild with skilled players. We're looking for people serious about progression. That being said, we are also open to casual players who want to participate in a mature, drama free setting. We are currently seeking raiders interested in Heroic Antorus progression into Mythic. GM and Co-GM are both 11/11 Heroic. Currently looking for all classes. If you are a returning player, we are also planning to develop a Mythic+ team and Normal Antorus team to gear up as quickly as possible. We have a Discord that provides social entertainment for any adult wishing to participate in our humor outside of raiding. Please note, all team roles are not filled yet. If you're interested, please add my Bnet tag:
Lackdaddy45#1397

Thanks for considering us :)