950 DK Tank LF Tank

Guild Recruitment
LF Raiding Guild 950 DK Tank
If you're looking for a core spot, we could use a reliable offtank! Add me if you have any questions other than my post I put below! Thanks & have a great night!

[Lightbringer][Alliance] ☆Novus Sanctum☆ (11/11 H & 2/11 M Antorus)

Please fill out the application to the left if you are interested in joining. If you have any other
questions or concerns, please contact Xhadow#1889 on battle net, Jaytonse, or Xhadöw.

Recruiting:

DPS - 1 to 2
• We are recruiting regular dps our Mythic roster. Reserves can raid Heroic, and have opportunities to sub in for Mythic slots. Monks/Warlocks/Paladins take first priority at this time, but we'll consider other classes too. Feel free to apply!

Off Tank - 1

Any class will be considered. Feel free to apply!

Raid Times (PST) [add 3 hours for Eastern]:
• Tuesday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
• Thursday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
• Saturday (fun raid): 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM

What we expect:
• Be knowledgeable about your class—know: optimal talents, stats, gear, gems,
enchants, rotation
• Pull 1 million dps minimum
• Be ilvl 940
• Have at least 75 points in Artifact Weapon (for Netherlight Crucible unlocks)
• Have the appropriate addons and keep them up to date (DBM, ExrT, RCLootCouncil, etc.)
• Have a positive and constructive attitude

We expect all our raiders to come prepared before raid. This includes pots, tomes,
and being on time.

Why should you join Novus Sanctum?

We are not only a progression raiding guild, we are a friendly home for everyone who
joins. The atmosphere of the guild is helpful, supportive, and rewarding.
When it's time for business to be handled in raid, we do it, but we have fun at the same
time.

We regularly run dungeons, Mythic+, and even old content if we get the urge. We do
+15 keys/higher every single week. We also have guild raffles for mounts and other items.

We would rather bring players who are willing to learn and execute mechanics even if
their DPS might be lower, than those who only care about the meters and nothing else.

If you have any questions, contact our Raid Lead Jaytonse or Recruiter Xhadöw.
Xhadow#1889 on Discord.
Hey there! I represent Unappeasable, a 6/11 M guild on Tichondrius looking for new players for mythic progression. We have two raid teams, our core team that raids on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30-11:30 PST and a new team that raids from 9:30-12:30 PST on Saturday nights. My btag is Goldenbear#1538, add me if you’d be interested so we can talk about a spot for you to come trial!
<Power Raiders> is a tight-knit guild of like-minded raiders. We are currently 11/11 H and looking to expand our ranks to jump into Mythic Antorus, and continue to be cutting edge in BFA! We strive to have two things within our guild, Progression and Community in unison. We will not sacrifice one for the other.

Our Raid Times:
Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11 PM EST
Thursday 8-12 PM EST

Recruitment Needs
TANK: open
Healer: open
MDPS: open
RDPS: open

If you have any questions, feel free to add and message either me or the Guild Leader.
Moochomagic#1998
Barely#11350(edited)
Hello!
<Annunaki> (H-US-Turalyon, we’re new to the Horde side!) is looking for players to join us in Battle for Azeroth.
The goal is to build a 2/9/3(then go beyond) raid team to hit the ground running in BfA. In the meantime some casual raiding, keystones, and achievement events will take the place of progression AtBT.
Raid times: Tues/Thurs 7:45 PM EST - 10PM EST
Loot: Personal
Voice Chat: Discord
Recruitment Needs:
Blood DK (priority)
Hunter (priority)
Balance (priority)
Spriest (priority)
Resto Druid (Priority)
Although these are priority everything is negotiable.

Guild Goal: Although our focus will be AotC achievements we wish to create an atmosphere for all aspects of playing with casual, social, achievement seekers, and mythic keystones runners.
After a Tier is finished and heroic is on farm we can most certainly dip our toes in the water but the main focus is AotC.

Who we want: Mature players who wish to be part of a guild community and fill our green chat and Discord!
Raiders who can be fun and positive while working to kill bosses.
Players who are dedicated in being competitive with their class ranks and willing to learn together the new challenges BfA will offer. We won't be server first but don't want to be server last either.
Raid attendance is important but as an adult guild we have jobs, families, and understand that real life does happen(great graphics, sometimes rough gameplay).

For a more in-depth look please visit: https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQ44egqOr8dg5ma4jcN2rq5N2Yryp2-sDeNjTbzjFaLITLHQBvYQaAnlYQZB-A50DYF9iSWNiknug1C/pub

Contact info: Battletag: eternalinfer#1281
Discord(preferred): Aureil#6653
Guild: Slightly Inefficient - Proudmoore [US]
Faction: ALLIANCE
Raid Times/Days: Tue,Wed,Thurs 6:30 - 8:30 pm PST
Currently 11/11 H an looking to do Mythic. We’re recruiting 1 tank 1 healer, couple of dps. Any questions feel free to contact me Angel#19787 -btag