957 MW looking for progression guild

Guild Recruitment
I'm looking for a Weekend raiding guild. I've recently finished Heroic Antorus and like progressing with a guild so would like to find one that is close to finishing with an eye on mythic. I prefer to heal but willing to dps on occasion if needed.

1. Times available & time zone: i'm in CST available any US weekend evening hours
2. Server preference: PvE, possibly RP, no PvP
3. Faction preference: Alliance
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: I like to raid but not looking for a real hardcore guild
5. Current progression/experience: 11/11H atbt
6. Recent logs (if available):
7. Contact info: Bizzy#1367
8. Anything else: I'm laid back and just wanna heal for a guild that won't quit in 2 months with a chill atmosphere
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 2/11 Mythic. We are looking for a Resto Druid for our team.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

If you have any concerns please reach out to either of the following:
Sinalthor#1324 – GM and Raid Leader (Discord @ Sin#9002)
Pharuan#1896 - Officer
Hey there! I represent Unappeasable, a 6/11 M guild on Tichondrius looking for new players for mythic progression. We have two raid teams, our core team that raids on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30-11:30 PST and a new team that raids from 9:30-12:30 PST on Saturday nights. My btag is Goldenbear#1538, add me if you’d be interested so we can talk about a spot for you to come trial!
Any chance you would be open to raiding 7 to 10 pm CST on tues-wed-thurs? if so we have a spot for you

fikstor#1950
IDEK Semi-Hardcore Mythic Plus Guild

Faction: Horde
Server: Area-52 (US/Canada EST)

Weekly Heroic Antorus: Friday 9-12pm EST

We currently just run keys every evening with whoever is on and push up to ~20s. However we plan on making set groups based on performance and composition (no preference given to anyone "because they are friends" or any such thing) to push higher keys together.

Anyone who wants to push keys and is willing to learn is welcome!

If you're interested please contact LostResonanc#1320