ENDED - Warfront Testing (Horde) - April 17

Battle for Azeroth Alpha General Discussion
1 2 3 9 Next
This test has ended. Thank you very much!

----

We're getting ready to begin our first round of public testing for the new Warfronts feature in Battle for Azeroth, and we'll need your help!

On Tuesday, April 17, starting at 1 PM Pacific time (4 PM Eastern, 10 PM CEST), we'll be enabling the first Warfront for testing. To participate, you'll need to be on a Horde character and head to either Orgrimmar or Zuldazar City, where you'll find a small table you can click on and join the Warfront queue.

We'll be running this test for about 3 hours, and will be watching and participating ourselves, so we hope to see you there!
This is great and I've been looking forward to it for awhile. The Raid Test was honestly a lot shorter than I'd have liked to test more of that encounter, and possibly others. Glad to see we'll have 3 hours for this one.
any plans to do tests later in the day. for those of us who are in college or at work is able to help test?
The table is currently active at this moment can we queue right now?
NOOOOO, I have a doctors appointment at that time
I'm so excited to try it!
Just horde how about alliance ? or will it be later
Hope everyone has fun. I'll just be clocking in to work when it happens.
Hmm right after raid testing I went to the table and queued up for the warfront. We got a group in and successfully beat it. The chest at the end gave a grey PH award vendor trash item.

Not sure now if this was intended or not but it was fun. I enjoyed the push back we got from the ally bases and the Rares you can beat and have help you out.

One thing I would like to see implemented is either choosing a battle commander for decisions or a pop up vote. Once you defeat one of the Rares you can click on them to send them to fight alongside you in different capacity but it's first to choose has final say.

I had to help some friends in Live but will gladly do more testing. This go round I helped secure the mine and gather ore I did not go to the lumber area. So interested in seeing how that works.
dangit. I'll be at wurk v.v
Serious question here: What for? You seem to ignore most feedback you're getting so why do you need people to test this? Will it matter?

I'd love to help out but if it's for no reason what so ever then why do it?
04/14/2018 11:48 AMPosted by Demigradar
Serious question here: What for? You seem to ignore most feedback you're getting so why do you need people to test this? Will it matter?

When testing a feature like this, they aren't looking for just feedback. It's a chance to gather data and stress test the system, to see if anything breaks. Feedback is an added bonus, of course, but the time for it will come later probably. Now they're looking for numbers.
04/14/2018 12:14 PMPosted by Noruiwen
04/14/2018 11:48 AMPosted by Demigradar

When testing a feature like this, they aren't looking for just feedback. It's a chance to gather data and stress test the system, to see if anything breaks. Feedback is an added bonus, of course, but the time for it will come later probably. Now they're looking for numbers.

Are you sure? Becuase they were very specific about wanting feedback on other featues and changes yet they seem to ignore that feedback.
Honestly, knowing they wont address anything directly.

Im going to be as vague as possible about my what I liked and what I disliked about Warfront's.

Its boring.

Its slow.

Its a cluster.

I can literally sit back and let people do the work for me and still be rewarded.

It's not entirely a mess.
Warfronts is one of the things I've really wanted to test, but I don't get home from work until close to 7 Eastern time. Once it's tested this time, will it be open to Horde again, or closed until beta?
Thanks for putting it in CEST, Looking forwards to it. Warfronts and allied races are the biggest selling points of BFA so I want them to feel great.
I'd love to test it but I have one question. Do you have to be 120 to queue?
I feel like 3 hours is a really short test period for this, here is hoping the next test after this will be coming sooner than later.
Is it the same table as the one for Island Adventures?
04/17/2018 07:55 AMPosted by Faynor
Is it the same table as the one for Island Adventures?
was wondering the same thing