Who do I have to pay to get a Vicious Saddle?

Arenas
How much would say a PVP guild or group want for a carry for a non PVPer to 100 wins?
This will only end well
04/14/2018 08:06 AMPosted by Vhaurilius
This will only end well

I have no interest in PVP, but of course Blizzard stuck the best looking and only new Mechanostrider in years behind a PVP wall didn't they.

So I just want to know if I can get a guild or group to help me get 100 wins.
its against ToS to buy wins for real money keep that in mind

people usually charge per win so it adds up

i would reccomend just grinding it, sucks but you'll get there and you have months to do it
100 wins? That's a lot of playtime man. Even at 50% win rate you're talking like 20 hours of gaming. I dunno, several hundred thousand gold.
04/14/2018 08:14 AMPosted by Ressan

people usually charge per win so it adds up

i would reccomend just grinding it, sucks but you'll get there and you have months to do it

I'm not talking real money i meant gold

04/14/2018 08:16 AMPosted by Mêphiston
100 wins? That's a lot of playtime man. Even at 50% win rate you're talking like 20 hours of gaming. I dunno, several hundred thousand gold.

Since its me we are talking about I'd say the winrate would be 20% at best.
What kinda gold we talking here
I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I am also interested in paying for a carry, if anyone is interested.
What happened to the times when people worked for their rewards, while trying to improve at the same time. Sigh, I might be expecting too much.
I think in rated games the cheapest I've seen people go for is about 2k gold per win so if you're really willing to shell out 2mil gold I'm sure you can find people in general chat who will do it for you.

I'm not interested in partaking in this at all, I think you should just learn to play the game and save yourself the gold personally. I also think you might enjoy it after a while!
One millllllion gold..mwahaha...mwahaha...hahaha..mwahaha..
Oh..

Two millllllion gold...mwahaha...muwahaha...haha..
04/14/2018 08:14 AMPosted by Ressan

No but "coaching" for real money is OK. So whats to stop someone from taking 100 wins to get fully "coached" into a good player?
04/14/2018 08:46 AMPosted by Mathtwo
What happened to the times when people worked for their rewards, while trying to improve at the same time. Sigh, I might be expecting too much.

About the time guilds sold raid carries?

04/14/2018 08:35 AMPosted by Bludgød
What kinda gold we talking here

3 TRILLION GOLD BWAHAHAHAAAA

But seriously I dunno, I wonder if the million is a good ballpark figure.
The easiest/quickest way is find a mmr you can face roll the competition at. Go in win a game. Then leave the next game in the entrance room for auto loss and mmr loss. Repeat.

Edit - finding a mmr you can face roll involves leaving the first few in a row to get mmr low. If you’re into PVE you can just PVE rotation down a bunch of quick 1300 mmr games. This makes the whole thing take just a few hours not the 20 hours I heard mentioned earlier.
It goes by fairly quickly tbh, just keep queueing.
04/14/2018 09:05 AMPosted by Illexison

Not if your team is disbanding every loss.
04/14/2018 09:21 AMPosted by Pocketwrench
04/14/2018 09:05 AMPosted by Illexison

Not if your team is disbanding every loss.

So get some guild mates/irl friends and work for it

Like someone else said, you might enjoy it after a time.
04/14/2018 09:02 AMPosted by Pocketwrench
But seriously I dunno, I wonder if the million is a good ballpark figure.

Oh, hello.
Just play the game