Who do I have to pay to get a Vicious Saddle?

Arenas
I would say between 100-300k Is a safe amount.
dunno
a lot

most people don't sell because too inefficient for how little people are willing to pay

plus a sizable chunk of the people willing to sell it'll only be slightly better than those you'd find in LFG also looking to just grind out the 100 win mount

cept you'd be paying them several hundred thousand gold

tldr try lfg or mount/achievement forums and/or make pvp friend help u
04/14/2018 09:02 AMPosted by Pocketwrench
, I wonder if the million is a good ballpark figure.

i would happily get you 100 wins for 1 million gold on any realm tbh
i have a third also we're both well over 2500 together
can stomp out low mmr wins in no time
add me reminiscent#11667
My roomate and I will queue the wins with anyone for gold on deathwing server, Purpose#1391
04/14/2018 08:11 AMPosted by Pocketwrench
04/14/2018 08:06 AMPosted by Vhaurilius
This will only end well

I have no interest in PVP, but of course Blizzard stuck the best looking and only new Mechanostrider in years behind a PVP wall didn't they.

So I just want to know if I can get a guild or group to help me get 100 wins.

god forbid pvp have rewards
just grab a few friends, do triple dps or whatever doesnt matter and play
win, lose lose, win win lose, long as you're not going up in rating you'll get it done eventually.
it's a grind but, everything in wow is so yeah.
I'd say probably could find some ~2k rated players to do games for 2k a win relatively quickly. Obviously the less gold offered would reduce the amount of people willing.

So, 400k total.

If you aren't in a rush or don't have the gold, just make "Chill 3dps mount games" and try for 10 wins a day, try to get 3 melee and zerg healers.

GL :D
Um.. Why?

Just log on, play and get your wins.

Go to LFG, make a group, say Farming wins for mount, have low mrr and just play over and over.

EZ.
I know you don't like PvP, OP, but if you really want the mount, consider taking it at least semi-seriously and look at it as a chance to work on your situational awareness.

You don't have to like, climb rating or anything, but at least try to win some rather than just look to pay guys money to do it for ya. :/

PvP's good for that, and it'll certainly help you in PvE and other games and all that stuff.
Just post in Lf arena group LF Wins. Try to use a comp that works and grind it out. Nothing worth having comes easy. I suggest war/lock/dru war/dk/mw war/enh or ele sham/dru. On my priest i grinded 70 wins in 4 days playing only a couple hours each day gl you can do it.
average 3s match lasts anywhere from 3-5 minutes
you need 100 wins
lets say u have a 40% winrate, so thatd be like what, 250 games? assuming every match lasts 5 mins (which i seriously doubt) thats around 20 hrs of playtime

thats honestly a drop in the bucket, and you have 4 months. just get it done and over with, it doesnt even have to be 3s either

double dps 2s games can go by 5x faster especially at low mmr

nvm it does need to be 3s sry brains a bit stressed but ya u can knock that !@#$ out really quick if u just q consistently for a week
I normally charge anywhere from 300-500k gold, depends on their role :P
04/15/2018 02:50 AMPosted by Ogrimm
Just post in Lf arena group LF Wins. Try to use a comp that works and grind it out. Nothing worth having comes easy. I suggest war/lock/dru war/dk/mw war/enh or ele sham/dru. On my priest i grinded 70 wins in 4 days playing only a couple hours each day gl you can do it.

Yea been trying that, I advertise, group forms, we lose, group disbands, I wait for 30 minutes to form another group.

Looks like I have to start saving up.
04/14/2018 07:55 AMPosted by Pocketwrench
How much would say a PVP guild or group want for a carry for a non PVPer to 100 wins?

Add dench#1213 if you still need the mount. I don’t charge people to play the game. I’ll grab a heals who needs some practice and we’ll get some games in. I only ask that you be chill and cooperative. I will be trying to teach.
04/14/2018 03:38 PMPosted by Gaspedalmonk
04/14/2018 08:11 AMPosted by Pocketwrench

I have no interest in PVP, but of course Blizzard stuck the best looking and only new Mechanostrider in years behind a PVP wall didn't they.

god forbid pvp have rewards

god forbid people have to play certain aspects of the game to get said rewards
How much would say a PVP guild or group want for a carry for a non PVPer to 100 wins?[/quote

[quote="207605392403"]This will only end well

You’re absolutely right, nothing is stuck behind a pve wall
How much would say a PVP guild or group want for a carry for a non PVPer to 100 wins?[/quote

[quote]...

You’re absolutely right, nothing is stuck behind a pve wall

Yeah thats why you pay a raid guild for a carry.
04/15/2018 07:37 PMPosted by Vaurok
04/14/2018 07:55 AMPosted by Pocketwrench
How much would say a PVP guild or group want for a carry for a non PVPer to 100 wins?

Add dench#1213 if you still need the mount. I don’t charge people to play the game. I’ll grab a heals who needs some practice and we’ll get some games in. I only ask that you be chill and cooperative. I will be trying to teach.

I will heal this. I just like to play the game and like to learn from better players.

vallei#1532
I'm 2200 CR right now.

I can guarantee 50 wins in 2 days, and then the remaining 50 spread out over a week for 2 million gold.