970 MM/968 BM Hunter LF <H> Guild

Guild Recruitment
Im currently 6/11 M experienced. Looking for a Horde guild that is either 6/11 or further advanced in current content. I'm a Vanilla player and like to think i'm a strong asset.
Hi Tranqz,

The Last Pull (9/11M) is a casual and mythic oriented guild; we are looking for new players to finish off mythic Antorous and continue through mythic BfA.

Raid times:
Tuesday - Thursday: 8-11 CST

Please apply at https://discord.gg/hKmdfKw

If you have any questions feel free message one of the officers
Jadam#1828
Raeya#1889
Booties#1893
Hey there - not going to spam you too hard, i'm an officer in <reformed> 10/11m on Zul'jin, looking to pick up some RDPS. Hit me up on bnet if you're interested in chatting. Gonzo#1399
Hiya Tranqz!

You should come to Turalyon! We have an excellent community where guilds help each other to promote a healthy and successful environment. I am going to leave my details below so that you can take a look at what we are offering as a guild, please get back to me soon!

Reign is moving to Turalyon and we are recruiting motivated and skilled players to join our core group in order to be able to push Mythic Antorus efficiently and effectively. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule.

We are active outside of designated raid times with several members who like to push M+ keys and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game.

If you are interested in being a part of a friendly competitive team, please contact one of the officers below and one of us will get in touch with you as soon as we can! I am also available all day on discord (Fiolated#9828).

Guild:<Reign> (Soon to Be Turalyon)
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30CST with an optional Monday
Current Progression: 6/11M 11/11H Antorus
Contacts:
    Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
    Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132

Needs: Great dps with a penchant for mechanics, a Holy pally, and a resto druid. All dps classes/specs will be considered.
Hi Tranqz,

The Power Raiders (11/11H) is a Progression and community oriented guild; we are looking for new players to Step into mythic Antorous and continue through mythic BfA.

Raid times:
Tuesday Wednesday 8-11pm EST
Thursday 8-12pm EST

If you have any questions feel free message one of the officers
Barely#11350 (GM)
Moochomagic#1998 (Recruitment Officer)
Hey there! I represent Unappeasable, a 6/11 M guild on Tichondrius looking for new players for mythic progression. We have two raid teams, our core team that raids on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30-11:30 PST and a new team that raids from 9:30-12:30 PST on Saturday nights. My btag is Goldenbear#1538, add me if you’d be interested so we can talk about a spot for you to come trial!
Hey Tranqz,
We're currently extending M Argus progression (best attempt 45%) and are in need of strong rDPS. Let me know if you're interested, I'll leave the spam. Have a great day!

About Us:
<Premonition> (Cutting Edge EN+NH, 6/9M ToS, 10/11M Ant) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. We formed during MoP and have improved in world ranking every tier since our first. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/score and complete 15s for the week. We also play games outside of WoW and have a very active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Recruitment Needs:
High
Moonkin (w/ Resto OS)
Hunter
Rogue
Havoc DH
Mage
WW Monk
Spriest
Medium
Enh Shaman
Ret Paladin (w/ Holy OS)

*All exceptional DPS are welcome to apply, regardless of recruitment needs*

Btag - Eatmyrice#11578, Ludacris#1776, Limeyman#1556, or Jemsmagics#1823 Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process
Last Warlords of Lethon
US - Lethon - Horde

6/11M

Raid Times:
Thursday & Monday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST.

Looking for:
Players with similar raid experience
Minimum 950 ilvl

Currently Recruiting:
Ranged DPS (Mage, Shadow Priest, Shammy, Boomkin)
Healer (Paladin preferred) w/ Dps OS
Always open to other specs and roles.

What you can expect from us:
-Mythic progression on a 2 day a week schedule
-Positive leadership
-An active guild. Not only raids, but also do M+

What we expect from our raiders:
-Strong drive to improve and push content.
-Show up on time and prepared with seals, addons, and knowledge of fights.
-High attendance.

What we expect from raid trials:
-Everything required from raiders
-Good attitude
-We would love 100% attendance during your trial, but understand real life happens
-Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.

Tokara102#1782 (recruiter)
Loqe#1931 (GM)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<CLUB HOUSE> Kil'Jaeden- recruiting All! 9pm-12am PST.

Progression!
10/11 M Antorus
11/11 H Antorus
7/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
9/10 Mythic NightHold
10/10 H NightHold
2/3 M Trial of Valor
7/7 M Emerald Nightmare

RAID TIMES (PST)
Tues 9pm-12am
Weds 9pm-12am
Thurs 9pm-12am

Recruiting:
Tank: N/A
Ranged DPS: Hunter, Mage, Aff Warlock, Boomkin!
Healer: Resto Druid, Resto shaman!
Melee: Rogue!

We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! Fully gem and Properly enchanted, Food, flasks, pots and runes. Also knowledge of your class and fights.

Loot is distributed by RC Loot council. Visit our web site clubhouse.enjin.com

We are a Colorful fun group that likes to progress on mythic raids! Very tight group, need a few Skilled Players for progression. Lots of M+ groups, alt friendly guild. Optional raids on monday for a chance to push content! Join us for a Good time.

Contact me any time. Bnet tag is pimpion#1425 OR app @ clubhouse.enjin.com
Hey there,
<Simple Math>(9/11M) is currently looking for quality players to fill out our roster as we look to the end of Legion and into Battle for Azeroth.

Simple Math is a longstanding guild located on the PvP server Andorhal (PST) made up of hardcore players that has expanded over several years. We're currently looking for more players who love both PvE and PvP content and push themselves to be not best in the guild, but best in the world. We have currently achieved all relevant raiding server firsts since Tier 6 (yes, everything). After an extended hiatus we are trying to get back into the flow of raiding by easing our way back into hardcore raiding. Currently led by 11/11M [Top 30 US] raiders and filled with Ex-Mythic raiders we are on a weekend raiding schedule and hope to go back to a competitive weekday schedule in Battle for Azeroth.

Things you should know about us:

* We raid Saturday & Sunday. We also do optional Mythic+ runs, Sales, and Heroic/Normal runs through the week.

* Our raids start at 8pm EST and end no later than midnight.

* We're a 13-year old guild with a tight roster, we barely over recruit. Players are recruited to raid, not to sit on the bench.

* We use a loot council system for loot distribution. DKP is not used.
If you're interested in applying, please head over to simplemathguild.com
You don't even need to leave Mal'Ganis!!

We're looking to add another ranged DPS to our raid

<Enigma> is currently 10/11 M Antorus

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com Make sure to say KAT sent you in the "more info" box so we know how you found us! (if our website is acting funny - we're making updates, just reach out to me on discord at kat#3105)

Outside of raid we offer the following:
- Friday @ 6:00pm PST Heroic Antorus clear
- Saturday @ 2:00pm PST All Monk Normal Antorus clear
- Some Saturdays @ 7:00pm PST Mythic Alt Antorus run (we run this in conjunction with a guild on Blackrock)
- Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST
- M+ Key sales
- We strive to get all 110s in guild a +15 for the week, even your crummy alts
- TONS of pugs, we're getting a reputation for taking over every pug Antorus run we join
- There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Feel free to message me on Discord at kat#3105
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 5/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs
  • Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - Closed
  • Warlock - Low
  • Shadow Priest - Low
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - LOW
  • Ret Pally - Low
  • Frost DK- Closed
  • Havoc DH - Low
  • WW Monk - Low
  • DK - Low
  • Feral - Low
  • Rogue - HIGH
  • Resto Shaman - Closed
  • Holy Pally - Closed
  • Tank - Any Class
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations
    1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period
    Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info
    Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
    [teamLUST], Mal'ganis Horde- is a 3 day a week raiding guild.
    Our times:
    Tuesday/Thursday/Monday: 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST
    Optional Wednesday Raid: Starting 8:30PM CST Heroic Farm/Alt Raid.

Current Progress: 9/11M, 8/9M, 10/10M, 2/3M, 7/7M

Here's our recruitment post:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749205755

Here's our guild site:
    http://teamlust.shivtr.com/

You can get in touch with us:
    Bnet- Valythe#1677, Discord- Valythe#9674
    Bnet- Druiman#1421, Discord- Druiman#9501
    Bnet- Muse#1836, Discord- Muse#3986
    <Half Credit> [H] Area 52 6/11M is looking for a couple dps to finish off our core roster and progress through mythic ABT.

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Monday 10-12pm EST

Recruitment
    High Priority
    Windwalker Monk
    Hunter
    Warlock
    Any exceptional class/spec is also more than welcome to apply

Requirements
    Discord/Exorsus Raid Tools/RC Loot Council addon/WeakAuras

Imperium offers you:
    -Free gems, enchants, pots/flasks and repairs for raiders
    -Active members even on non raid nights
    -Mythic +'s
    -Alt raid nights on thursdays

What we ask from you:
    -80% Attendance
    -Knowledge of your class
    -Able to take constructive criticism
    -Come prepared for every raid
    -Positive attitude, patience, and ability to be a team player
    -And don't forget that sense of humor(:

If you feel like we could be a good fit for you then contact our recruiters.
    Ouija (wubwubwub#1316)
    Monkey (Moclaw#1519)
    Notchoga (Choga#1882)