10/11M Disc/Holy Priest

Guild Recruitment
Hey all I'm looking for a new guild for the rest of Antorous, guild died out due to burnout.

Weapons: Disc-80 Holy-80 Logs:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/elieae
Last argus pulls: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/m3YA8nJVbfQkw9xP/

I'm a low mistake player picks up rather quick. I don't miss raids and show up on time with a positive attitude.

Alittle about my raid history. I started raiding back in late BC but really only did Kara and ZA. I manged to pug into some 25 man raids but that was after they had been nerfed. Into wrath I became the rl for the guild Pick Up Group and actually helped build up the raid team into 25 man raiding. We got Sarth 3d down before 3.1, and things started out pretty good into Ulduar. I however had disagreements with the GM on how the guild should proceed and I ended up joining the top alliance guild on the server which was YARG. I joined them when they were around US 400th I think. Anyways I progressed with them through the rest of wrath helping them become the top guild on the server, and steadily move up the US rankings. I had to take a short break during part of ICC but came back got around US 100th for LK. After that we started to prep for Cata and I took up the role of recruitment officer. During tier 11 we were able to get back into the 50 top US. However I experienced burn out during this tier due to the size of it and the archology grind for the doll trinket. I basically went casual up to late WoD when I started to pug into heroic groups for HFC. Moving into Legion I actively started to raid lead heroic pugs getting 2nd week aotc for EM and NN, and a 1st week aotc for ToS. During Tos I rebuilt YARG which collapsed due to heroic Rag. I was able to lead a new crew to at least 5/9M and a 9% wipe on Mistress. With regard to Antorous, I got argus down to 4% but the guild died due to burn out so I'm looking for a new guild for the rest of legion and bfa.

If your interested please leave your spam or message me on discord under Eldain#6809 or battlenet Eldain#1155
Hello,
I have a need for a healer. Get in touch if you are interested.

semantics-guild.com
Tyg#11303

Progression
|Legion|
7/7M EN
3/3M ToV
10/10M Nighthold
9/9M ToS US 107
11/11M ABT US 168

|WoD|
13/13M (US197) HFC

Raid Times
Wednesday|Thursday|Sunday
7 PM to 10 PM CST | 8 PM - 11 PM EST | 5 PM - 8 PM PST

We will be using Loot Council for the item distribution system.
Hello Eileae,

We'd love to add a reliable Disc priest to our roster.

We're already Alliance, we only raid 2 nights, we've secured CE every tier in Legion and we’re looking for skilled raiders to add to our roster in preparation for BFA.

Check out the info below and add us on Real ID if <Regen> sounds like the right fit for you!

[A] <Regen> of US-Magtheridon 7/7M 3/3M 10/10M 9/9M 11/11M

Tuesday 7-11 EST
Wednesday 7-11 EST

Link to guild info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749047575?page=1

Link to WoWprogress:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/magtheridon/Regen

Officer Real ID:
Lemistio#1110, Aelianna#1758, Seraphim#1985
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hello Eli! <Addiction> on Bleeding Hollow is currently looking for a disc priest for our raid team. It is for a full time position as we do not recruit for the bench and run a tight knit roster. Why join here over all the other guilds that will post or contact you? We believe the atmosphere, the way we run things, and the history we have as a guild sets us apart from the rest. Come see for yourself and be part of a family/guild you will truly enjoy. We are also very active outside of raids which is not typical of most guilds. We are achievement seekers, pet collectors, old content runners. You name it, we probably do it in our off time. We are also big on alts and encourage people to have them.

<Addiction> is a semi - hardcore 20 man horde raiding guild on the US PVP Bleeding Hollow server. Most of our members used to be in Top 10 guilds and have vast prior raiding experience dating back to Classic WoW. We are all at the point where we do not enjoy the super hardcore raid scene and all that comes with it like we used to. We chose to run a more relaxed schedule that puts focus on the people we raid with and the quality of raiding more than the amount we raid. We are a talented group of players who want to see all the game has to offer without raiding 5-7 days a week to do so. We all enjoy our lives outside the game and don't have to sacrifice anything from it to play here. If you enjoy playing with highly competitive, friendly people on a lighter schedule then this is the place for you.

Many of our happiest raiders are ones who have been in top-tier, 5+day, 100%-attendance hardcore guilds and have decided that getting a boss kill a little earlier isn't worth the cost to their lives. We all play the game because we find raiding fun, and it makes the time we spend even better if you can actually enjoy the people you raid with. However, we?re still very competitive and we all want to get high-rank kills as each tier comes out.

Here is the need-to-know info about <Addiction>

Progression: 11/11 Mythic Antorus US 30th 9/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 10/10 Mythic Nighthold
Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10pm-2am EST
Loot: Loot council
Attendance: Full attendance required since it is a 3 day a week schedule
Required Alts: We require 1 raid ready alt for splits
Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Addiction

We are currently recruiting the following:

Tank: Closed
Healers: Open
Physical DPS: Open
Caster DPS: Open

If any and all of this interests you then you can contact me through real ID or in game whisper or head on over to the website and put in an application.

real ID contact: sean#1572

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
[H] <SRS> on Illidan is currently 10/11M Antorus, previously 9/9M ToS, looking for DPS (or healers) to help strengthen our roster. We are currently in need of highly skilled dps as well as a healer (ANY class/spec). These will be core positions, of course.

About us: We formed one month before ToS our goal is to be a CE guild that gets better every tier. Things to consider as a possible new recruit, we want people who are accountable and can pull their weight in a 20 man raid. Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to raid at a Mythic level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central

Please add me to chat:
Clazzical#1132 (Battletag)
Lialeana#7609 (Discord)
• Guild name - Valyrian
• Server: Horde US-Kil’Jaeden
• Currently 10/11M
• 7:30-10:30 PST, Tuesday/Thursday
• 2 nights a week, optional farm/sale day Wednesday or Sunday
• Average age range - 25-35 y/o

Looking for a solid healer to finish Mythic Argus and to continue raiding with us come BFA. Currently in p3 prog on Argus.

Contact me on battlenet - Briggsta#1214
Hey Elieae, <TF> is currently recruiting for full time raiding positions. We are currently 11/11 Mythic US 17 World 53. If you are interested in applying I would love to chat with you soon! Feel free to contact me in game or on real id @ Judekin#1105 or put in an application at tf.enjin.com

*** Always recruiting skilled players ***
Even if you don't see your class listed we are always interested in skilled applicants.
Apply at TF.Enjin.com

General Info:

<TF> is a very old guild, originating back in closed Beta, with a history of strong and stable leadership. Guild fit and personality are important to us, and we believe that successful progression raiding goes hand in hand with an enjoyable guild culture.

Hyjal is a Pacific time server and as such our normal raid times for progression are 6:30 - 10:30 pm PST, Sun-Thurs. After progression is over we usually raid roughly one or two nights per week for farm content.

Applications may be submitted via TF.Enjin.com

Applicants must have and be willing to use a microphone and mumble.

Please take your time when filling out the application if you would like it to be taken seriously.

***You will need to provide a combatlog parse (like Warcraft Logs) to be considered.***

Server: Hyjal-PvE (PST)
Raid Times: Sunday-Thursday 6:30-10:30 PST (9:30-1:30 EST)
Loot: Lootcouncil

Past Progression

Tier 21: US 17th, World 53rd
Tier 20: US 27th, World 96th
Tier 19: US 32th, World 112th
Tier 18: US 20th, World 106th
Tier 17: US 21st, World 110th
Tier 16: US 17th, West 67th
Tier 15: US 15th, West 42nd
Tier 14: US 23rd, West 70th
Tier 13: US 28th, World 79th
Tier 12: US 22nd, World 75th
Tier 11: US 23rd, World 107th

As usual, we are interested in any class as long as the person playing it is an exceptional player. Do not hesitate to apply just because your spec is not listed currently.

After applying, your application with be reviewed by our raiders, and you'll have the chance to answer any questions we may have. If the application is good, an interview on mumble will take place and there's a good chance we will offer you a trial spot.

Expectations

¤ Solid raid performance. This includes DPS, attitude and awareness.
¤ Accountability. If you mess up, own up to it and learn from it.
¤ High Attendance.

If you are interested in joining contact any of our raiders, or fill out an application at our website.
Recruiting Officers for contact: Judekin (Judekin#1105)

Thank you for your interest in <TF>, we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Apply at TF.Enjin.com
<CLUB HOUSE> Kil'Jaeden- recruiting All! 9pm-12am PST.

Progression!
10/11 M Antorus
11/11 H Antorus
7/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
9/10 Mythic NightHold
10/10 H NightHold
2/3 M Trial of Valor
7/7 M Emerald Nightmare

RAID TIMES (PST)
Tues 9pm-12am
Weds 9pm-12am
Thurs 9pm-12am

Recruiting:
Tank: N/A
Ranged DPS: Hunter, Mage, Aff Warlock, Boomkin!
Healer: Resto Druid, Resto shaman, monk!
Melee: N/A

We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! Fully gem and Properly enchanted, Food, flasks, pots and runes. Also knowledge of your class and fights.

Loot is distributed by RC Loot council. Visit our web site clubhouse.enjin.com

We are a Colorful fun group that likes to progress on mythic raids! Very tight group, need a few Skilled Players for progression. Lots of M+ groups, alt friendly guild. Optional raids on monday for a chance to push content! Join us for a Good time.

Contact me any time. Bnet tag is pimpion#1425 OR app @ clubhouse.enjin.com
My guilds/teams. Join them and kill stuff! We will not guarantee any new recruits mounts at this point.

Synthesis (Weekday): Mon-Thurs 10pm-1am EST 11/11M CE (WCL US48)
- No current needs, but feel free to apply in case a spot opens up.

Synthesis (Weekend): Fri/Sat 10pm-1am EST 11/11M CE (RI US 191)
- No current needs, but feel free to apply in case a spot opens up.

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43
- Feral Druid w/Tank OS (unlikely we'll use)
- Mage
- Spriest w/Disc or Holy OS (unlikely we'll use)
- Retribution Paladin w/Holy OS (Kiwi wants a ret, make her happy)
- Holy Paladin

Synthesize (Weekday): Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am EST 6/11M
- Mage
- Hunter
- Elemental Shaman (w/Resto OS)

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/D8SOGtw2CPhjrQyq1

Turalyon is the server & we are EST.

Discord: Sieara#6473
Btag: Sieara#1968

Using rankings from WCL that exclude OC realms or Raider.IO. Wowprogress doesn't remove duplicate guilds so ranks are very skewed and inaccurate.
No days/times listed, so if you're still looking, feel free to drop us a line:

< Ouroboros >
Progression:
Antorus, the Burning Throne 10/11 M, 11/11 H, 11/11 N
Tomb of Sargeras 7/9 M 9/9 H 9/9 N
Nighthold 10/10 M 10/10 H 10/10 N
Trial of Valor 2/3M 3/3H 3/3 N
The Emerald Nightmare 7/7 M, 7/7 H, 7/7 N

Proudmoore (PvE) Alliance

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday:
8pm-12am PST, 9pm-1am MST, 10pm-2am CST, 11pm-3am EST
Wednesday & Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
If you are interested please place an application on our forums, PM an officer or recruiter on the forums, or get in contact with any officer or recruiter in game. If using Battletag, please attach a quick note identifying yourself as an app along with your class and spec.

Recruiters:
Dookies: dookie#1491
Null: Null#1618
Seibukan: Cantankerous#1281

Officers:
Keildia: Keildia#1396
Narumata: Narumata#1658
Nucholza: Deathtojoo#1363
Therrien: Deemo#1918

Hope to hear from you!
-Naru
<Red Dragon Society> 11/11M LATE NIGHT GUILD

Hey there Gm/Rl of RDS. Would love to chat. You can add me at Crazzyboots#11659

Raid Times - 9-12 PST mon-thurs

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760705953#1

http://rdswow.enjin.com/home
<Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

What makes us different from other guilds? To start off, the core group of <Last Ständ> has been around since the Vanilla days of WoW! We take pride in the fact we are one big family, we respect for one another, and we always help each other! We would like to share such camaraderie with other players, too. To give you a better idea of who we are, <Last Ständ>'s members are in their 30s, 40s, 50s, and a couple are even in their 60s! We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore/casual guild. We have both casual raiders and our progression group. While we like to joke, laugh, and have a blast.. We put our best foot forward on progression nights.
We are currently 11/11 Heroic Antorus and run M+ daily.

We are looking for competent players to increase our ranks, take a stab at Mythic Antorus, and get ready for BFA! We simply need more players that fit into our progression group. We are currently looking for DPS (at least ONE rogue would be nice!), but we will always keep our doors open to knowledgeable healers and tanks.

Raid Schedule:
- Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
- Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *
- Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **

*We clear Heroic Antorus in one night on Tuesday's; therefore, Wednesday's are spent running multiple M+
**Currently run alts and new players through Regular Antorus for fun!

For questions, please contact:
Theunspoken, GM .. DimeBagDaryL#1893
Nightrune, Co-GM .. Nightshiv#1502
Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
Same, Raid Leader .. lorddark#1396
June, Core Raider .. Ashley1640#1792
Hey Elieae, <TF> is currently recruiting for full time raiding positions. We are currently 11/11 Mythic US 17 World 53. If you are interested in applying I would love to chat with you soon! Feel free to contact me in game or on real id @ Judekin#1105 or put in an application at tf.enjin.com

*** Always recruiting skilled players ***
Even if you don't see your class listed we are always interested in skilled applicants.
Apply at TF.Enjin.com

General Info:

<TF> is a very old guild, originating back in closed Beta, with a history of strong and stable leadership. Guild fit and personality are important to us, and we believe that successful progression raiding goes hand in hand with an enjoyable guild culture.

Hyjal is a Pacific time server and as such our normal raid times for progression are 6:30 - 10:30 pm PST, Sun-Thurs. After progression is over we usually raid roughly one or two nights per week for farm content.

Applications may be submitted via TF.Enjin.com

Applicants must have and be willing to use a microphone and mumble.

Please take your time when filling out the application if you would like it to be taken seriously.

***You will need to provide a combatlog parse (like Warcraft Logs) to be considered.***

Server: Hyjal-PvE (PST)
Raid Times: Sunday-Thursday 6:30-10:30 PST (9:30-1:30 EST)
Loot: Lootcouncil

Past Progression

Tier 21: US 17th, World 53rd
Tier 20: US 27th, World 96th
Tier 19: US 32th, World 112th
Tier 18: US 20th, World 106th
Tier 17: US 21st, World 110th
Tier 16: US 17th, West 67th
Tier 15: US 15th, West 42nd
Tier 14: US 23rd, West 70th
Tier 13: US 28th, World 79th
Tier 12: US 22nd, World 75th
Tier 11: US 23rd, World 107th

As usual, we are interested in any class as long as the person playing it is an exceptional player. Do not hesitate to apply just because your spec is not listed currently.

After applying, your application with be reviewed by our raiders, and you'll have the chance to answer any questions we may have. If the application is good, an interview on mumble will take place and there's a good chance we will offer you a trial spot.

Expectations

¤ Solid raid performance. This includes DPS, attitude and awareness.
¤ Accountability. If you mess up, own up to it and learn from it.
¤ High Attendance.

If you are interested in joining contact any of our raiders, or fill out an application at our website.
Recruiting Officers for contact: Judekin (Judekin#1105)

Thank you for your interest in <TF>, we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Apply at TF.Enjin.com
Hit me up on discord. Nudesornah#8890

9/11M
<Resistance>
Wednesday 7-9pm pst (optional farm)
Friday/Saturday 7-10pm pst

Would love a solid priest! Good luck finding a home.
Good morning, looking for a solid healer to flesh out our healing team going into BfA.

Name: Trap Run
Faction: Alliance
Server: Stormrage
Progression: 11/11M AtBT, 9/9M ToS, 10/10M NH
Raid Times: Tuesday - Thursday 9:00 PM - 11:30 PM EST

Immediate Need: 1 Healer

Who We Are:
We strive to maintain an equivalent pace with guilds that may double our progression time. We aim to consistently clear the most difficult content Blizzard has to offer in a timely fashion within our raid schedule. We run a raid full of reasonable, fun, and self-motivated adults who want to be the best we can be for the time we spend raiding. Above all else, we want to enjoy our guildmates during and outside of raid.

Our Schedule:
Tuesday - Thursday 9:00 PM - 11:30 PM EST, with raid invites going out 15 minutes before raid start during progress raiding.
That's just 7.5 hours per week. We never add additional hours or days during progression. We do, however, have an alt run that happens 1 night a week on Sunday from 7PM to 10PM EST, for those who enjoy maintaining more than one character.
Between tiers we may reduce raid time as needed, currently we raid Tuesday and Wednesday 9:00 PM - 11:30 PM EST.

Attendance
As we do not recruit for bench positions, we expect all raiders to be able to maintain as close to 100% attendance as possible during progress. That being said, we understand life happens and just ask that we be notified of any possible absences as soon as you know about them.

Who You Are:
  • You put in the work necessary to kill a boss in a small amount of pulls
  • You want to maintain healthy relationships and a life outside of WoW
  • You want to enjoy the people you raid with
  • You are a team player that puts the guild's best interests ahead of your own
  • You are a quick learner and you always show up to raid prepared
  • You are internally motivated to actively research and improve your gameplay
  • You react positively to constructive criticism
  • You are in control of your own schedule
  • If you believe the above criteria applies to yourself, please fill out an application at:
    https://goo.gl/forms/MjTGyv6yQDsxdOM82

Contact Us
    If you have any questions, please feel free to contact myself via Discord: Inwaves#4306
    [A] Crisp is currently 11/11M Antorus on US-Baelgun, ranked US 142.

Add an officer/recruiter directly via Battle tag to chat today.

Officer: YUV#1229

Current Recruitment
    RANGED DPS
    1 Healer

We are currently accepting applications for all specs and classes with an emphasis on ranged dps, and the listed healer and tank at this time. However, all outstanding applications are considered as we fill our roster for Battle for Azeroth.

About Crisp
    Crisp is an adult progression raiding guild on US-Baelgun. Founded in 2007 by GM Samiam, Crisp's longevity can be attributed to our ability to evolve and grow with each new tier of content while maintaining a small, elite, and tight-knit raiding core. We are disciplined, yet fun. We are pioneers of our classes, friends through raiding, and we are seeking others performing at peak levels to join us in combating the pixel monsters.

Before You Apply
    We take raiding seriously, but it is also our fun, stress relief, and community. Members are expected to know when it is ok to goof around and when it is time to get down to business. We engage in quite a bit of tomfoolery and adult-themed shenanigans so you must be open to that sort of humor. Crisp is strictly an 18 and older guild.

Members are required to have a stable internet connection, a computer capable of raiding, Mumble with a working microphone, an open mind, and a good attitude.

Raiding Requirements
    Moving into BfA, we are pushing hard for solid rankings. We expect applicants to also have an alt of their roll (Healer / Ranged / DPS) available for heroic splits for the first two weeks of each tier. All potions, flasks, and food are provided by the guild for mains and alts alike during this time period. We fully expect your alt to be in a state that it can stand its ground in a heroic group.
    Attendance
    Our raid times are Monday - Thursday, 5:15-9:00 PST (Invites @ 5:00). We expect solid attendance, but understand when things come up. We do expect advanced notice for absences.

Loot
    Crisp distributes loot via rotating loot council. The council consists of the GM and the three guild officers, plus two rotating raid members. The loot council prioritizes players and classes that will most benefit the raid to improve progression.

Perks
    Raid consumables (flasks and potions) are covered as well as feasts. We expect raiders to maximize the use of these tools. Additionally, all raid repairs are paid by the guild bank. These perks are available from the moment you start your trial with us.

Lastly, in an effort to give back to the community, raids are covered by multiple streams with full audio of mumble conversations, one of which participates in various giveaways of mounts and in-game pets.

Final Boss
    As an addendum, Crisp is proud to promote FinalBoss.tv, an end-game raiding show featuring special guests from top guilds all around the world. Tune in to learn something new about your class/spec or end-game raiding.

For more information on <Crisp> or to apply, visit our website at www.crispguild.com or hop on to Baelgun-US and ask for an officer.
    Heyyyy Elieae,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start as Horde on Mal'Ganis would be!

I have an IMMEDIATE opening for a disc/holy priest for Argus progression.

<Enigma> is currently 10/11 M Antorus

Raid Schedule
    Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
    Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
    Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com

Outside of raid we offer the following:
    - Friday @ 6:00pm PST Heroic Antorus clear
    - Saturday @ 2:00pm PST All Monk Normal Antorus clear
    - Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST
    - M+ Key sales
    - We strive to get all 110s in guild a +15 for the week, even your crummy alts
    - TONS of pugs, we're getting a reputation for taking over every pug Antorus run we join
    - There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Want to join? Feel free to message me on Discord at kat#3105