Higher pop server reccomendations?

General Discussion
Right now I am on Trollbane US and it seems really difficult to find like-minded players. Trade chat is pretty dead and the only guilds I get invited to never really have many people on. At this point I don't even mind wait times. Willing to do Horde or Alliance. I'd prefer PVE. RP server is fine also.

Finding a nice guild to run normal modes with would be awesome.
Stormrage is good.

Proudmoore is Tumblr's "claimed" server, so you might want to avoid it.
04/21/2018 02:11 PMPosted by Agën

Right cuz gays didn't exist until a website -_- It's just a LGBT server. Unofficially but still. And the only bad thing about that server is the horde side is lacking.

If you want Horde PVE then Area 52 is good. I dunno about the others
I main on Illidan best server in the game. Come over....if you think you have what it takes.....
04/21/2018 02:14 PMPosted by Beefpatty
I main on Illidan best server in the game. Come over....if you think you have what it takes.....

Half of the server is Chinese and the other half is almost entirely made up of !@#$%^-s.

Pick that one OP!
Illidan best server
you funny you.
04/21/2018 02:13 PMPosted by Amaris
04/21/2018 02:11 PMPosted by Agën

Right cuz gays didn't exist until a website -_- It's just a LGBT server. Unofficially but still. And the only bad thing about that server is the horde side is lacking.

If you want Horde PVE then Area 52 is good. I dunno about the others

So it's a safe space? I mean I really don't care tbh. Just want a populated realm.
Let me suggest to you that your Factions numbers (not the servers numbers as a whole) and your time zone are two important factors.

Without knowing what you are looking for in that regard, it is hard.

Proudmoore is a fine Alliance server. I would only avoid it if you are super "phobic" or neoconservative to the point where mere tolerance is ... intolerable.

Proudmoore is perhaps the 2nd highest PST Alliance server by population. The community is there and stuff is popping. It is an original Server - so it has a real history and a variety of players.

My main is Horde - but all my Alliance Alts are on Proudmoore. I have 5 level 110s there.

The Horde there is dead though. For Horde PST I chose Tich.

Remember - the PvP/PvE designation will be going away soon. So if numbers are what you want, dont rule out Tich for BfA.

Area 52 Horde if you are EST
04/21/2018 02:40 PMPosted by Deathchix
Illidan best server
you funny you.

It has been rated top server in the world for well over a decade. so I'd have to say I am right.

Name a BETTER server..so far none of you have.
04/21/2018 03:03 PMPosted by Beefpatty
04/21/2018 02:40 PMPosted by Deathchix
...you funny you.

It has been rated top server in the world for well over a decade. so I'd have to say I am right.

The irony appears to have been lost in translation....

Me rikey Irridan. Irridan best server. Open email for Sex Leg.
04/21/2018 03:22 PMPosted by Finnoldoran
04/21/2018 03:03 PMPosted by Beefpatty

The irony appears to have been lost in translation....

Me rikey Irridan. Irridan best server. Open email for Sex Leg.

I recommended a server, OP asked for a good server and i gave them the BEST in the world .

OP wants PvE but there is hardly and PvP on Illidan because of it being about 40x as many Horde as Alliance there and it is hardly any PvP there fore world PvP but some of the best raiding guilds in the world come from there.

But I really don't care if you don't go. Your loss I tried to help but you guys had to act all elitist and stuck up.

Didn't see you guys laying out any suggestions.

Instead of focusing on trying to argue with me like so many of you guys are inclined to do, how about you help out and stop trying to debunk me over and over again.

OP can join up with the Evicted, they are a rather good and big. Well if you guys don't care then I don't care either so I am done posting here.
Cant play with the best on Illidan it seems, cant handle it then dont go. I out so keep on with not telling op anything at all and not helping anyone out.
Come join us on Moon Guard or Wyrmrest Accord. <3
04/21/2018 02:46 PMPosted by Surei
So it's a safe space? I mean I really don't care tbh. Just want a populated realm.

Depends on what you call a safe space. I would consider it one of the actually good safe spaces. Before they were ruined by the internet as a bad joke.
Area 52.
04/21/2018 04:07 PMPosted by Autri
Come join us on Moon Guard or Wyrmrest Accord. <3

If you go to mg you’ll need a safe word.
Stormrage is a good one for Population Size, i'm hoping to get more people on Dath'remar which is a ghost town of a server even with sharding.
in order

horde
illidan > a52 > mal'ganis > (pvp endgame) tichondrius

alliance
sargeras > proudmoore > stormrage

even split high pop would be dalaran
or if you like to pvp emerald dream
04/22/2018 04:31 AMPosted by Cruel
tichondrius

This is a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Don't transfer there.