Compliment the Person Above You

Moon Guard
Prev 1 3 4 5 8 Next
@Raaxine
I think that your transmog is well put together.
06/10/2018 12:21 AMPosted by Altrek
@Raaxine
I think that your transmog is well put together.

G A S P. THIS THREAD IS B A C K.

W E L L YOU, mister Scarlet man, ARE A SCARY LOOKING SCARLET WHO CAN STRIKE FEAR INTO THE ENEMY OF THE SCARLETS, THE CURSED CRIMSONS IN THE WAR OF THE COLOURS.
Your guild is awesome and you look great on your guilds website that I also really enjoyed clicking around on the other day while I was stuck at work!
I absolutely adore the way your character looks.
That dapper looking conical hat fits your rather well manicured mustache very well, my good gnome! Nothing like the classics.
06/11/2018 07:27 AMPosted by Cyltin
That dapper looking conical hat fits your rather well manicured mustache very well, my good gnome! Nothing like the classics.

You look like a Nixiom death knight while being in a guild that sounds like a badass crime syndicate, hooray!
06/11/2018 07:51 AMPosted by Kaceys

You look like a Nixiom death knight while being in a guild that sounds like a badass crime syndicate, hooray!

I like your guild's acronym a lot...
Posted by Kaceys

*blinks, eyeing both acronyms* Wow, eerie... :)

You show the good sense of someone that knows Forum positivity is great for everyone, and thus joined the most positive thread in the forum!

Also, your hair looks like it smells of raspberries, and that orange tabard certainly brings out the color of your eyes.
06/11/2018 09:14 AMPosted by Cyltin
Posted by Kaceys

You show the good sense of someone that knows Forum positivity is great for everyone, and thus joined the most positive thread in the forum!

Also, your hair looks like it smells of raspberries, and that orange tabard certainly brings out the color of your eyes.

You're rocking the classic DK gear, and I've always loved how Night Elves look in it. Super cool.
06/11/2018 09:14 AMPosted by Cyltin

You're rocking the classic DK gear, and I've always loved how Night Elves look in it. Super cool.

You're a dwarf with a hat that looks like he belongs in a ruins, searching for treasure!
But instead of ruin searching... He's ship searching for treasure since he is a pirate! :D
You make me feel alive
You make me feel dead.
Which is probably good for the forsaken.
06/12/2018 01:20 PMPosted by Tixi
You make me feel dead.
Which is probably good for the forsaken.

You make me feel short....
But I am short...
Now I feel like a gnome panda.
Oh well, more hugs!
You don't have to worry about being a druid, you have natural bear form!
06/12/2018 03:05 PMPosted by Artemii

I just want to Braid your hair and poke your ears.

How about a peacebloom flower crown?
06/12/2018 04:23 PMPosted by Tricks
06/12/2018 03:05 PMPosted by Artemii

Tricks the trickiest human to hug!
One day the trickiest trick of the tricky tricks will be tricked into a panda hug! Mwahahahhaa!
06/12/2018 04:25 PMPosted by Kaceys
06/12/2018 04:23 PMPosted by Tricks

One day the trickiest trick of the tricky tricks will be tricked into a panda hug! Mwahahahhaa!

Oh my head hurts but I'm sure your a nice floof :3
06/12/2018 04:38 PMPosted by Tricks
06/12/2018 04:25 PMPosted by Kaceys

You have pretty eyes. Also purple is a very good look for ya in that current transmog =P
06/12/2018 04:59 PMPosted by Réase
06/12/2018 04:38 PMPosted by Tricks

You have pretty eyes. Also purple is a very good look for ya in that current transmog =P

REASE IS FUN TO BONK AND IS SUPER AWESOME
You sit on stair railings in the Blue Recluse like no other. Also pretty mog.