Monk/Rogue/Lock LF a team

Guild Recruitment
Hi all!

I am looking for a mythic team that raids any combo of Wednesday/Sunday/Monday in between 8-12 eastern time. I have this 961 WW with a 968 Mistweaver OS. I also have a 960 rogue that can step into a mythic environment. Finally have a 945 warlock that would need some heroic gear first.

I main a healer that is currently 4/11 Mythic.

Jimbo5d41#1380 is my btag if you would like to talk.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 2/11 Mythic. We need a few more reliable, strong, and active players for our main team.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

Raiders are expected to be on time for raids and communicate if there is ever a need to miss a raid. They should also be providing food, pots and flasks for themselves or at least the mats for others to help get what they need done.

If you have any concerns please reach out to me either on this post or in game at Sinalthor#1324, Pharuan#1896, Invader#1417 or Hawtz#11222
<Dilligaf> 3/11M an aspiring guild on the mal'ganis server horde side is looking for more competent raiders who strive to be the best at their class for mythic progression to fill CORE SLOTS and run 20+ keystones(ran daily not just weekly) we want raiders who play WoW and don"t just raid log. Lead by experienced raiders 1st week AOTC'ers who provide the ins and outs of boss explanations, rotations, and tricks of the trade. Looking to finish strong this tier with the expectation of Cutting Edge next expansion

What is Expected of Our Raiders

Attendance is absolutely key to any successful raid team that being said we would like to see at least an 80% raid attendance to keep a core slot on our team. We expect a positive fun engaging attitude and understanding that not everyone one shots bosses. We expect people to do their homework per say and have knowledge on the boss encounters. We expect u to know your own bis list and min maxing of your toon.

Raid Days and Times

Sun: 8:30pm-10:30pm PST
Tues: 8:30pm-10:30pm PST
Thurs: 8:30pm-10:30pm PST

Classes and Spec Needs
Mage (med)
Lock(med)
Hunter(high)
Spriest(med)
Ele shaman(high)
OS heals(high)
Melee DPS(med)

All dps should be 950+

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS SHOULD STILL INQUIRE!

Contact List

GM- Xanthippie#1937
Co GM- shockers#1848
Officer- Mavik#1903
Recruiter- Natas#1536
Hey jymbo

Fatal- illidan
Current progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for an exceptional rogue

Formerly a top 300 world mythic guild. We have recently returned to the game after a small break during TOS, we are looking for a few more players to round off our MYTHIC roster. We have active players and an Adult atmosphere. We are looking for dedicated players who are outgoing in and out of raid. You can expect to find a great gaming community in wow as well as many other games. We also like doing mythic+ keys on our off nights.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570#1

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
Savage Factory – Cookie Factory raid team
About us:
We are a Horde group on the Turalyon server that runs Sunday/Monday nights from 9pm-12 EST. We aim to be able to see mythic content but at a relaxed pace. This means running Normal/Heroic a few times before stepping into mythic. We're happy to accept and work with people to help them get a better hold on their class, if need be. We aim to have fun while we raid, it is a game after all.

Group progression:
Previous Raids cleared AotC.
ToS: 3/11M ABT

What we're looking for:
(Note that while these are preferred classes, we are open to all dps.)

Ranged DPS:
Hunter
Warlock
Elemental Shaman
Shadow Priest
Boomkin

Healer:
Holy Paladin
Mistweaver Monk
Resto Shaman
(Other classes considered as well)

Requirements:
Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen)
Addons: DBM and RCLootcouncil

Loot System:
We use a loot council system in order to ensure that loot is distributed fairly and in a way that will benefit the group as a whole and further our progression.

If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game:
BT for Lissiandra(Raid Leader) – Lissi#11627
OR
Lissi#8501 for Discord
Our Alliance guild <Duality> is recruiting Dps and Swing Healer positions for Antorus and the future Expac. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that is farming heroic and progressing in mythic!
*Our current progression*

- 11/11 Heroic AtBT
- 1/11 Mythic AtBt

*Our raid times* : Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST. With an Optional Tuesday Alt run for Normal Antorus. Anytime from 11pm EST until we clear it.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

*What we're looking for* : Being on time and prepared for raids. Includes :
- Enchanted -
- Gem slots filled -
- Food -
- Flasks -
- Potions -

*Recruiting Classes*
- Priests -
- Monks-
- Mages -
- DPS Druids -
- Rogues -
- Hunters -
- Shamans -
- DPS Warriors -
- Warlocks -
Spec not excluded to exceptional players.

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle.net tag - Vercross#1411
Hello! I saw your LFG post and thought you would be a good fit for <Team Mixed Signals> a one night a week, mythic progression team. Here’s a little bit about us, our app is short- feel free to check us out and send your info to us via the app so we can get in touch with you!

Raid Times: Sundays 7-11pm CT (optional, non progression raids Mondays 9-11pm CT)

Background: We raid one night a week- 4 hours of progression raiding. We are all adult players, 21+. Although we only have one night of raiding, that doesn’t mean we don’t do other game related activities together. We are constantly running M+, doing weekend events, and we have our optional Monday night raid that we use to do sale runs, normal/heroic raids, achievements, and alt raids.

Recruitment: LF1-2M dps/healers. Non mage DPS/ Non priest healer.

Requirements: 950+ item level, mythic xp, 90% attendance, and ability to do mechanics successfully repeatedly.

Progression: 6/11M ABT

Contact/ Apply: https://currentlyonline.gg/mixedsignals/