976 Ret Paladin LF Mythic Raid Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello, I am a 976 Ret looking for a new home to raid with for the remainder of legion and going into BFA.

The overall atmosphere and just general enjoyment of my current guild has shifted over the course of the tier so i am looking for a new home.

Current Exp
Cutting Edge Xavius
Cutting Edge Helya
Cutting Edge Gul'dan
Cutting Edge Kil'Jaeden
Antorus - 9/11M
Sat for aggramar because we have to many melee
I do have multiple sub 2% wipes on Argus

I can provide some logs (Most of what i have is probably set to private though)

I would prefer being horde but if the right fit appears to be alliance then its not a problem.

Raid days arn't an issue, mainly looking for something that would end roughly around 11-11:30pm CST

If you are interested please leave your Battle tag and i'll get back to you as soon as i can.
Hello!

[H] <murlocs> @ Mal'ganis(11/11M Leadership) is openly recruiting for BFA.

We are a brand newly formed NYC based guild with optional monthly meetups IRL.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934), or Dicelyon#1922 for an invite if you're interested.

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Thurs 8-11PM EST
https://discord.me/murlocs
Hi, sorry to hear that your atmosphere has turned. I have a great guild with an excellent atmosphere and I am looking to add to that as well as pushing for CE. We raid 8:30-11:30CST T/W with an optional Monday and our current progression is 6/11M(10% on Kin). Leaving my details below. Hit me up I'm sure you would like raiding with us!

Guild:<Reign> Thunderlord
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30CST with an optional Monday
Current Progression: 6/11M 11/11H Antorus
Contacts:
    Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
    Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132

Needs: An experienced tank, Great dps with a penchant for mechanics and a Holy pally. All dps classes/specs will be considered.
Heya,

Keystone Raiders is a 8/11 Mythic guild on KT. We have 57% wipes on agg and we need dps to fill a core spot on the team. We raid Wed/Thur/Sun 8:30-11:30pm EST. Hit me up if you are interested!

Smartblonde#1399
About <Noted>
<Noted> was founded in March 2017 with the goal of creating a guild with a competitive raid environment. We previously raided as an Alliance guild located on the same server but have made the switch to horde to meet our competitive goals. Since transitioning to horde, <Noted> has earned Cutting Edge! for The Nighthold.

The majority of our core has been together since Mists of Pandaria and as such we value the friendships we have made through the years and strive to keep the guild environment friendly while maintaining and promoting a raid setting that is suitable for many of our highly competitive raiders.

Progression Schedule
9 PM - 12 PM (EST)
Tuesday / Wednesday / Sunday (9 Total Hours)

Progression
Tier 19 - US 388
Tier 20 - US 379
Tier 21 - 10/11M

Loot System
Loot Council - Awarded based on an individuals value to the raid group (performance/spec/attendance/attitude)

What <Noted> Offers
  • A group of past US top 100 raiders raiding seriously on a strict 9 hour schedule
  • Focus on building friendships in addition to progression
  • Optional alt runs on off days along with M+ groups
  • Member Expectations
  • Members are expected to be available for all scheduled raids
  • Members are expected to be accountable for their mishaps in the raid
  • Communication is essential, as such, voice communication is required
  • Recruitment
    Noted is always recruiting players of exceptional talent in each respective combat role. Exceptions can be made if your spec or class is not listed. However, exceptional talent must be balanced with an exceptional personality. Please click on the link and fill out the form if you think we are a fit for you!

Tanks
    none

DPS
    Demon Hunter
    Paladin
    Priest
    Shaman
    Warrior

Healer
    Druid
    Shaman

https://goo.gl/forms/chREwBsi6aBAev7s1

For additional information or questions regarding the application or the guild please contact one of our officers:

Buhbles(Recruitment Officer) - bubbles#12637
    Rouk(Guild Master) - Fuhz#1260
    Raine(Healing Officer) - Bill#11940
    Revenge(Raid Leader) - Revenge#1322
    LF to pick up solid dps for BFA

Name: <Wrong>
    Faction: Horde
    Server: Tichondrius
    Progression: 11/11M ABT 9/9M Tomb
    Raid Days: Wednesday/ Thursday
    Raid Times: 6pm - 10pm PST(Server Time)

Send me a MSG via Discord PM @ sgmx#0801 , or add me on real id Deism#1427
    hey Haamia,

11/11M raiding t/w/th 6-9PST on alliance side.

My btag is Wsedecus#1924 to talk more.
    <Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill.

Endless Waltz is a "mature" raiding guild. The age in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over the country. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
    -Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 server time.
    -Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
    -EPGP

Additional Information:
    -Flasks/Food/Potions Provided
    -Gems/Enchants/Guild Repairs Provided
    -Discord voice chat

Progression:
    -9/11M Antorus, the Burning Throne
    -11/11H Antorus, the Burning Throne
    -7/9M Tomb of Sergeras
    -9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    -7/10 Mythic Nighthold
    -10/10 Heroic Nighthold
    -7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
    -3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

Current Recruitment Needs
    Dps:
    -Demon Hunter (Havoc) (High Priority)
    -Deathknight (Frost/Unholy) (Medium Priority)
    -Druid (Balance/Feral) (Low Priority)
    -Hunter (BM/MM) (Low Priority)
    -Monk (windwalker) (High Priority)
    -Mage (Any spec)(Medium Priority)
    -Rogue (Any spec) (High Priority)
    -Priest (Shadow) (Medium Priority)
    -Shaman (Elemental) (High Priority)
    -Shaman (enhancement) (Low Priority)
    -Paladin (Retribution) (Low priority)
    -Warlock (Any Spec) (Low)
    -Warrior (Arms/Fury (Medium Priority)

Healers:
    -Druid (Resto) (Extremely low Priority)
    -Monk (Mistweaver) (Low Priority)
    -Priest (Disc/Holy) (Medium Priority)
    -Paladin (Holy) (Medium Priority)
    -Shaman (Resto) (Medium Priority)

Tanks:
    Not recruiting tanks at this time.

Will consider any good application even if your class or spec isn't listed above or is listed as Low Priority!

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Brandoni#1939, Tavish#1987), Or myself (Zer0Faith#1697) In-game

[H][US][Kil'Jaeden] <Same> 10/11M. T/W/TH 6-9 PST. Semi-hardcore progression guild. Please see the link below for more information.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20756125410

Discord: chickn#4346 (preferred method of contact)
    Bnet: Chickn#1249
    Bump
    Hey there!

~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
    7/7M EN
    3/3H ToV
    2/3M ToV
    10/10H NH
    1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
    0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
    11/11H Antorus
    1/11M Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:

Affliction Warlock
    Boomkin
    Shadow Priest

Medium:

Assin/Outlaw/Sub Rogue
    Feral Druid

Low:

Fire/Frost Mage
    Marks Hunter

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celeenia my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
    Hello -- We're currently recruiting DPS and you fit what we're currently looking for. We're 8/11M Antorus the Burning Throne, we raid Tues and Weds from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. PST (8:30 to 11:30 EST). I've dropped my contact info below. Hope to hear from you!

BNET: Rhadamanthos#1622
    Discord: Rhadamanthos#7984
    How well can you OS heal (if at all)?

I'd be willing to have a mostly ret player if you could heal M Argus lol.
    <Astral> has reformed for Antorus! We're a 2 day Mythic progression based guild on Mal’ganis Horde. After clearing 7/7M Emerald Nightmare shortly after launch our team decided to take a break and now we're back! Our core is 6/11M Antorus and includes veteran players with over 10 years of raiding experience. We are looking for dedicated players who enjoy a progression focused environment and do what it takes to be the best they can.

What do we give you?
    We provide a guild with a strong, structured leadership and a serious yet laidback raid environment. All members of the team are provided with consumables for progression, thousands in repair costs, and fair loot distribution using RCLootCouncil with the teams needs being priority.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm CST
    Since we only raid 6 hours a week, high attendance is a must.

Expectations
    Positive attitude
    90% attendance
    Exceptional knowledge of your class
    Flexibility
    Food/Flask/etc(For farm!!) and be ready 10 minutes before raid start

960+ IL
    75+ Artifact Traits
    3/11M+ Antorus

Recruitment

Warrior: Fury
    Paladin: Retribution
    Hunter: Marksman
    Mage: Fire/Frost/Arcane
    Warlock: Affliction
    Monk: Windwalker
    Druid: Balance/Feral

All exceptional players are encouraged to apply even if your class is not listed above. Casuals are welcome and we also have back-up positions available!

<Astral> also has a Heroic team that aspire to become a full time Mythic team, with a more laid back atmosphere than our main team. It is still expected that players maintain attendance and a serious attitude towards progression.

Raid Times: Wed/Sun 7pm-10pm CST

950+ IL
    75+ Artifact Traits
    11/11H Antorus

Recruitment
    All positions currently open.

Contact us

Mythic Team - 6/11
    Discord: Faliss#1097
    Battle.net: Faliss#1982
    -------------------------------------------
    Heroic Team - 11/11
    Discord: Brad#0150
    Battle.net: MicDundee#1433
    bump
    a group of old school top 200 world raiders are forming a new place for BFA and the remainder of legion. We need people like yourself who want a good environment to raid while also making steady and swift progression. feel free to add me at lamue#1936
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of melee DPS. Current prog is 7/11M Antorus. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 PM to 10:30 PM CST/8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Absynnian#1531, Kellerwing#1024 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
    Hey,

We are Toast, on Area-52, Horde side. We are 10/11 Mythic.

We are the largest community on the server, and currently have 14 raid teams, and a few RBG teams. We could definitely use a Ret pally for Mythic Argus progression. We raid tues/wed/thurs 8-11 EST.

btag: ihealdrunk#1812, feel free to add me.
    Hi! I'd love to talk with you about raiding with Last Pull. We are 9/11 Mythic, and currently looking for dps for our core raid team as we work on aggramar and towards our goal of Cutting Edge.

our raid end is midnight CST, which might be too late, but just in case it isn't I thought I'd post.

<Last Pull> is a progression focused mythic raiding guild located on the US Cenarius realm. Founded in February 2007, <Last Pull> has been raiding high end content, not missing a single tier, since the early days of Burning Crusade

Like any progression guild, we put an emphasis on performance and creating a roster that will succeed in even the toughest content, but we put just as much value on fostering a strong, respectful, and stable community where our raiders can feel at home. We feel this combination of ideals is the secret that has kept our guild both stable and succesful.

Our primary goal is to find players who will fit in well with our community and have an eye on constant improvement. Gear is not an issue, as we will happily invest in gearing the right candidate!

Raid Times:
    7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 10 minute break halfway through.

Current Progression:
    9/11 Mythic Antorus
    11/11 Heroic Antorus

Previous Progression:
    7/9 Mythic ToS

Loot:
    Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance.

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Send me a PM on our forums http://www.lastpull.com
    • email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com
    • Add my Btag: slimey42#1203
    • Visit our discord at https://discord.gg/4C7MPrP
    • Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!

Contact myself or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

www.lastpull.com
    Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10 PST