Rogue LF West Coast Raid Guild

Guild Recruitment
Haven't raided seriously for a few years do to moving from the Midwest to Arizona and building a new house. While we where building our house I was mostly pugging normals when I had some spare time, but now that our house is done and we're settled in, I'm looking to hook back up with a friendly raiding guild again. :)

Luck
Hello!

<Dream> is a guild of returning players and good friends located on US-Illidan. Our raid times are Mon-Tues-Wed from 9pm CST to Midnight.

We'd like to speak with you if these times fit with your schedule, or of course you can always visit out website at

https://www.dreamraiding.com/

And apply there!

My bnet is:
Platypai#1527

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Toast Team 14 is recruiting raiders to progress through ABT and on to BFA.

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:30pm-12:30am Pacific (12:30am-3:30am Eastern).
Please do not apply if you cannot make our full raid schedule.
Currently our group is 2/11M
We are currently seeking:
Tanks: Open to any tank class
DPS: High need of all melee classes with any exceptional DPS spec desired.

Healers: Mistweaver, Holy/Disc Priest, Resto Druid (having competitive dps or tank OS is highly desirable).

Accepting exceptional applicants of any class/spec regardless of need always.

To be considered, applicants must:

- be 955+ equipped and itemized (exceptions for situations like convergence/arcano crystal dropping ilvls)
- 75+ concordance levels in your main spec weapon
- have all relevant legendaries for their Main spec
- have logs ready for review
- have a great mythic raiding attitude and be open to feedback constantly looking for ways to improve.
- Some of our team push keys regularly and have ranked as high as US 50 this xpac for M+.

Our goal is to be a competitive late night guild within Toast and build a strong team going into BFA.

If interested please contact: Wonka#1307 or apply at toastguild.com
<Untimely Demise> Horde on Bloodhoof
Raid nights Friday from 9pm-12 eastern and Sunday from 9pm-11pm eastern
We are 10/11H and are full of very experienced past mythic raiders who have been playing since vanilla and others who have been playing since WOTLK. We are looking to do a little bit of mythic when we get enough people. Add my btag or message me on discord if interested.
Battlenet: Jetmax#1690
Discord: Maxdadruid#3673
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 11/11H and 2/11M.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
Reign is recruiting motivated and skilled players to join our core group in order to be able to push Mythic Antorus efficiently and effectively. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule.

We are active outside of designated raid times with several members who like to push M+ keys and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game.

If you are interested in being a part of a friendly competitive team, please contact one of the officers below and one of us will get in touch with you as soon as we can! I am also available all day on discord (Fiolated#9828).

Guild:<Reign> Thunderlord
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30CST with an optional Monday
Current Progression: 6/11M 11/11H Antorus
Contacts:
    Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
    Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132

Needs: An experienced tank, Great dps with a penchant for mechanics and a Holy pally. All dps classes/specs will be considered.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Sacred Destiny on Doomhammer(Alliance) Casual Herioc/Mythic guild
Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 630-10 PM MST(830-12 EST)(530-9 PST)
Optional Alt Normal run on Wednesdays at same raid times
Also run Mythic + with guild groups throughout the week to help everyone get their 15 for best gear in weekly chests.

Loot Distribution: RClootCouncil

Recruitment Openings:

High Demand: Guardian Druid, Brewmaster Monk, Hunters, Boomkin

Medium Demand: Fury Warrior, Mage, Warlock, Ele/Resto shaman

Low Demand: All other dps(offspec heals a bonus)

Sacred Destiny is one of the oldest guilds on the Doomhammer server and the guild itself even predates the game going back and being formed in a past game. We have been raiding since vanilla and have all intention of progressing through expansions to come. The Majority of our raiders are Mature Adults with ages ranging from 21-50.

Our raid atmosphere is somewhat casual, we like to joke around and keep the convo interesting at times, but we do like progression. That being said we like to have everyone come prepared with food, flasks, pots, and seals prior to raid. We have obtained Ahead of the Curve in all dungeons a couple months before the next dungeon has been released. We are currently 2/11Mythic Antorus. We are not a Cutting Edge guild so each raid we try to mix in heroic and progression if we have enough people.

Please add me through Real ID if interested in trying out with us on our raid nights

Battletag: Senator23#1289