974 Rogue looking for horde mythic

Guild Recruitment
9/11 Rogue Looking for guild. Strongly prefer HORDE going into BFA
7/9 TOS previously
Looking for a serious raiding guild, have raided a bit casual this expac. 13/13M cutting edge in WOD HFC.
I am EST time, so anything around 7-11:30, (any day but friday,saturday) would work. I do plan on trialing a couple weeks to make sure i'm not transferring over to a guild that has attendance issues, and disbands for expansion.
Currently looking for a guild around 10/11M at least to end this expansion on a high note, and go into BFA with a SOLID group. Can provide multiple logs, chat in discord if needed.
BTAG: Tyresius045#1180
Would like to get a run in for this reset coming up on 4/3
Not sure if you are still looking for a guild, but if you are, we are a bunch of older guys with wives and no lives who are still trying to relive the "glory days" when we were all in the top 100 during [insert xpac name here]. Working on Argus, but our numbers aren't as solid as we'd like so we are looking for some fresh blood to help out. Let me know if you are interested.

<Really Bad Players> (Blackrock-US)
10/11M Horde
Raid Times: Sun/Mon 9pm-1am cst
Need: Ranged dps (all classes) and an OS tank
PM me on discord, add me on Btag (allamain#1344) or app on our website
http://www.reallybadplayers.com/
He's a good dude.. wish his schedule didnt change.. Someone pick him up.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856